Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’re absolutely right.

BUT we all need to be bitching with a small bit of integrity - otherwise we’re like her.

Ultimately, CFINE and Ella’s kitchen probably still have a working relationship and what the Meldrums did (or didn’t) doesn’t really agree / they got what they needed from it.

As the old saying goes, charity really does begin at home
Surely if she had donated she’d have shared what she donated? That’s her style. Or she would have addressed it after it being mentioned here.

Reactions: 15
I think we need to lay this to rest now. We'll never know for sure but one thing I do know if she had turned up with a donation, she sure as hell would have made sure that was filmed /photographed for her social media. Once criticism came in she never said anything to assure people she had made a donation, she couldn't because she had not! Worse still she was ignorant and selfish to basic humanity to others. As for cfine confirming on here, I've heard enough to know she didn't and I think those connected with that good work have far better things to do than reassure some in here. We're really raking over old tit today.
Yup. People can’t let it go!!! (Remember I responded to a message bringing it bank up, didn’t I, lee, didn’t I!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where did you see/read this?

Who are the details alledged to have been circulated to?
Faye took the hump a few days ago after being banned after her incessant pages and pages of ramblings on her own thread.

Apparently selling your kids privacy to the highest bidder is the same as Jen Aniston doing an Ad for shampoo!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Faye took the hump a few days ago after being banned after her incessant pages and pages of ramblings on her own thread.

Apparently selling your kids privacy to the highest bidder is the same as Jen Aniston doing an Ad for shampoo!!
She seems very proud of that questionable analogy...don’t quite see the similarity myself?! 🤔 justifying her questionable methods of making money me thinks...

Reactions: 10
A grown woman doing a shampoo ad featuring herself is not the same as a child who has no say in the matter and is forced into doing ads.

Reactions: 16
But why does @EdgyLegend have to prove to you that they didn’t take anything?

Why don’t you show us the evidence that they did donate?

I watched the video at the time, I know what I believe and I don’t require any more evidence to convince me.
]

I’ve not said they did or didn’t donate, or present any particular evidence of people I work closely with (but can’t say how or why) told me that they did or didn’t.

What I am saying is it’s best to stick as far as you can to facts about what she’s actually done right or wrong.

I still think Ella’s kitchen should have had a bit more of a handle on the vlog but there you go!!!

Reactions: 1
Ella’s kitchen are slightly responsible here - they should have set strict guidelines.
But the point is the brand of Ella's kitchen is also tarnished here in my eyes too, and no they shouldn't spoon feed, but anyone acting on behalf of them in some sort of ambassadorial / partnership role should adhere to charity guidelines. I cannot believe anyone from Ella's signed this off without thinking of the repercussions.
What is appalling is that the brand were 'happy' with the execution of this vlog.
@meetmeinthemiddle Is it Ella's kitchen that you have an issue with?

Reactions: 2
Surely if she had donated she’d have shared what she donated? That’s her style. Or she would have addressed it after it being mentioned here.
You’d think, but in this case, I think damned if she did / damned if she didn’t. Maybe she started donating monthly but didn’t feel the need to share? (Can anyone send one of her best lives mates in to confirm, not the one who works closely with them, thank you)

@meetmeinthemiddle Is it Ella's kitchen that you have an issue with?
Yes, their CSR policy clearly needs updating, especially working with influencers.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Meetmeinthemiddle’You’d think, but in this case, I think damned if she did / damned if she didn’t. Maybe she started donating monthly but didn’t feel the need to share?’

I think you need to watch more of their YouTube and Instagram. There is no way she would donate to them.... all we need to agree on is that Reb’s a tight, greedy social climber and the food bank visit was a PR cock up all round. End of.

Reactions: 13
Tried to read mumoffiveboys posts on her thread but my word they’re worse than @Kermit’s! 😜 (For the record I like the content of Your posts @Kermit)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.