Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But why does @EdgyLegend have to prove to you that they didn’t take anything?

Why don’t you show us the evidence that they did donate?

I watched the video at the time, I know what I believe and I don’t require any more evidence to convince me.
Yes, quite right that folk on here shouldn’t be forced to reveal their sources🤫🤫🤫

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Yes but yes still not HER knowledge, it’s someone else’s - CFINE close worker needs to come on and confirm to make it 100% true
Ok, I am the CFINE worker, I confirm they did not take anything!
Does that prove anything?
Blimey, if you were this relentless in the pursuit of a real apology from Rebecca for her behaviour...she’d have returned to social media within a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Given that you have no knowledge of the foodbank etc you're incredibly defensive of the Meldrums visit and the question around their donation, or lack there of.

Unlike the Meldrums I prefer to keep my private life private, so won't divulge details of exactly how I have proof they did not take a donation on that occasion, but I know that my statement is based on more than just a matter of CFINE staffs hearsay and more to do with first hand knowledge based on what I've seen at the food bank through the course of my work alongside them.

You don't need to believe me, you can assume it is merely gossip/hearsay/conjecture. Makes no difference to me and my hobbit! That's the difference between Tattlers and Meldrums...we don't feel the need to lie and make up stories, or censor others thoughts and opinions, do we...DO WE LEE!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Yes but yes still not HER knowledge, it’s someone else’s (person who does actually work there not works closely with) - CFINE needs to come on and confirm to make it 100% true
I think we need to lay this to rest now. We'll never know for sure but one thing I do know if she had turned up with a donation, she sure as hell would have made sure that was filmed /photographed for her social media. Once criticism came in she never said anything to assure people she had made a donation, she couldn't because she had not! Worse still she was ignorant and selfish to basic humanity to others. As for cfine confirming on here, I've heard enough to know she didn't and I think those connected with that good work have far better things to do than reassure some in here. We're really raking over old tit today.

Reactions: 22
According to motheroffiveboys tattlers details are being circulated...
I couldn’t care less. Ive said before, is Rebecca messages me here, I will happily give her my name and contact details should she feel she needs them. Maybe we should all reveal our identities 😂we have nothing to hide from! This is a platform for honest critical discussion and a bit of human nature bitching. To be fair, most of us have been driven here from her not allowing the above.

Reactions: 15
I couldn’t care less. I e said before, is Rebecca messages me in here, I will happily give her my name and contact details should she feel she needs them. Maybe we should all reveal our identities 😂we have nothing to hide from! This is a platform for honest critical discussion and a bit of human nature botching. To be fair, most of us have been driven here from her not allowing the above.
You know this, I've been wondering about this for a while, consistency in names across all platforms but then they don't so why should we?
There's nothing to hide in here it's opinions and chatting over facts presented, no threats, no trolling. Sharing private details amongst influencers however is HIGHLY illegal. Hope they are accurate because if they point the finger in wrong directions they'll potentially face charges around the communications act and privacy laws.

Reactions: 16
According to motheroffiveboys tattlers details are being circulated...
She’s not coming across too well and clearly tattle has rattled her cage! Weather (sic) or not she likes people talking about her she can’t stop free speech... I wonder who’s details she has?! Her and Reb must know the same team in the Police accessing our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) !

Seriously how could she get whether and weather mixed up in a comment - that’s a new one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s not coming across too well and clearly tattle has rattled her cage! Weather (sic) or not she likes people talking about her she can’t stop free speech... I wonder who’s details she has?! Her and Reb must know the same team in the Police accessing our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) !

Seriously how could she get whether and weather mixed up in a comment - that’s a new one!!
She obviously relies on Lee giving her guidance and weather updates..... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes but yes still not HER knowledge, it’s someone else’s (person who does actually work there not works closely with) - CFINE needs to come on and confirm to make it 100% true
This was her IG post on the day she went- she didn’t even mark it as an Ad, and this was 5 days after she used a breast cancer scare to promote £20 a year Next day deliver for Next.

Plus there is also a vlog that has been filmed pushing the buggy through the door of CFINE.

And just downstairs from the Starbucks they had their coffee is M&S foodhall, so there was no excuse to pick up a few things if they had forgotten to take any donations.

0268F47E-5A71-4BDA-83BB-453EDAEF59B6.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Where did you see/read this?

Who are the details alledged to have been circulated to?
She’s put it on her stories today along with 2 posts that got blocked from her thread on here...they were absolute illegible nonsense and she is on the run by the look of it but giving tattle some free promo by mistake! She must have something to hide. So over defensive

Reactions: 6
I'll happily call the police and hand myself in about my criminal comments on the non-binary coat and curry soup #guilty

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

She came on here to a thread about her and had quite good discussion. She then got banned and yesterday posted several posts about tattle (taking issue with me) and today has posted again (wrongly mentioning me again) but it’s on her stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

She’s put it on her stories today along with 2 posts that got blocked from her thread on here...they were absolute illegible nonsense and she is on the run by the look of it but giving tattle some free promo by mistake! She must have something to hide. So over defensive

Thanks! Never heard of her before, tried to read her ig stories, but couldn't as they moved too fast. Anyone got screen shots?

Reactions: 1
You’re absolutely right.

BUT we all need to be bitching with a small bit of integrity - otherwise we’re like her.

Ultimately, CFINE and Ella’s kitchen probably still have a working relationship and what the Meldrums did (or didn’t) doesn’t really matter / they got what they needed from it.

As the old saying goes, charity really does begin at home

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.