Mrs Meldrum #40 TITLE TEXT HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That troll was perhaps a Meldrum or a Cannon, but it was DEFINITELY a cocunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Melanie smooter (?spelling)........that's who I want to make a surprise return!!!!! Would love to hear their opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I donā€™t get why Rebecca is liking posts on her public account? I bet she has a private account too which is for friends are far more personal. She wants us to know shes not gone for good

Reactions: 6
There's some irony in you saying there's some irony! Bore off. For the love of god Mrs Meldrum come back and reign these sheep back in.
Exactly!!! You get it!!!

I ainā€™t no sheep though, you got that WRONG now bore off yourself #ifyoucanttakedontgive

Thereā€™s a bizarre turn taken on this thread. A strange irony in Mrs Meldrum being absent following an incident of racism on her vlog being defended on here by someone making the most racist comment Iā€™ve seen IN YEARS and then not even remotely embarrassed when pulled up on it!! Even asking what the up to date terminology was, came across as racist! Why didnt Katiej ask for her post to be modified?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Thereā€™s a bizarre turn taken on this thread. A strange irony in Mrs Meldrum being absent following an incident of racism on her vlog being defended on here by someone making the most racist comment Iā€™ve seen IN YEARS and then not even remotely embarrassed when pulled up on it!! Even asking what the up to date terminology was, came across as racist! Why didnt Katiej ask for her post to be modified?
Indicative of the circles Reb mixes in...

Reactions: 13
There was a greatest, bestest chum, the most belting neighbour EVER who was always on hand with wine and gin when it all got too, too much for Reb, dang those pesky ankle biters. Who incidentally was called Katie..........just saying. šŸ˜‰
Katie who disappeared into the oblivion of the "cute starter home" after the Dumdrums reached the new heights of the retirement complex. " Off course we'll keep in touch with our fabulous old neighbours" šŸ¤„šŸƒā€ā™€ļøšŸƒā€ā™‚ļøšŸ’Ø
Is she married to the greatest, bestest chum who made the kkk comment?

Reactions: 3
Melanie smooter (?spelling)........that's who I want to make a surprise return!!!!! Would love to hear their opinion!
She seemed to disappear during the latest Edgy "police, police, whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when the come for you?......" threat. I really hope that she didn't get spooked by that. She was hilarious

Reactions: 15
All these trolls coming on here, trolling us 15 trolls is whatā€™s ironic. The cocunts return must be imminent! šŸ™„

Reactions: 10
Yes 8 is hard to believe

1 ) Tenerife in Feb.
2) Neilson Italy spring I think
3)Neilson greece with chums think June
4) tui gran Canaria Sept just before they moved house.
5) disneyland Paris Tesco freebie October
6) Gleneagles weekend August/Sept I think.

7 and 8 were short breaks for weddings.
Some cottage with hot tub .
Wasn't there a cottage they trashed?
It was a pricy time as Lee had to hire a kilt both occasions.
But it transpired just before Xmas they went to a local dance and they too skint to buy him a kilt.
They went to a cottage in Loch Lomond that was the one with the hot tub.

Reactions: 1
No 3. I actually never realised that Paddy was referencing the Irish. Have learnt something there.
No4. Totally unfair. She actually wasn't talking with Jamaican accent. She thought she was. She was in the midst of labour and high on gas an air.
No 5. Imitating an accent. Depends on the intent. If imitating an accent of an upper class aristocrat, apparently that's ok. Imitating a coloured person isn't, as generally a coloured person suffers racist abuse in other forms, upper class aristocrat don't.

ā€œCOLOURED PERSONā€ Did you actually just type those words? Coloured Person?! We are all people of colour, white, black, brown whatever, we are all of colour. When you describe someone as ā€œcolouredā€ youā€™ve just continued to engender binary stereotypes and oppositions that one of something is greater to be judged than the other, acting as an awful symbol of societies stereotypes. Try to be mindful that the world is so many colours and shades.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It has taken me ages catch up, this thread moves quickly. the cottage was a massive place called Stuchdarach. I actually went there last year after seeing it in one of their vlogs as we were looking to visit Loch Lomond. A big group of us went and it cost a bloody fortune but it was lovely. Itā€™s definitely not a cottage, itā€™s huge! I actually asked via Twitter if I could ask her something about the place, she replied with a sure go ahead.. I asked if she wouldnā€™t mind advising on what the kids did whilst they were there, as we wanted to do different things other than eating and shopping and we wanted to plan activities as my daughter is the same age (ish) as Florrie and the other children. I never heard back. Was my question too much??!! šŸ˜‚. I actually was quite miffed tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Not got any attitudes regarding race. I have an extremely multiracial family. Possibly need to brush up on terminology. If cumberbatch can get it wrong in 2015 in the world he lives in, I'm sure I can. I'm updated now. Obvs no intent was there.

Definitely in Meldrum camp... using the ā€œI have an extremely multiracial familyā€ as a reason you surely canā€™t be racist. Educate yourself woman/man!!

Reactions: 16
I know! My eye brakes slammed on so hard.
Right?! I don't think my eyes could have widened any more!

Edit: posted before I finished typing..
For anyone who's reading and thinks "what's wrong with coloured person?"
1) educate yourself.
2) if you mean black, say black. It's fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
YOU GUYS. I've just been catching up on what I've missed on here since lunch time at work. Saw there were 7 pages of new chat. Practically did a little excitement wee thinking that all the activity meant there must have been a grand return. Turns out it just someone being a turd on here. I'm a little disappointed not gonna lie.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.