Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamara

Chatty Member
Yes 8 is hard to believe

1 ) Tenerife in Feb.
2) Neilson Italy spring I think
3)Neilson greece with chums think June
4) tui gran Canaria Sept just before they moved house.
5) disneyland Paris Tesco freebie October
6) Gleneagles weekend August/Sept I think.

7 and 8 were short breaks for weddings.
Some cottage with hot tub .
Wasn't there a cottage they trashed?
It was a pricy time as Lee had to hire a kilt both occasions.
But it transpired just before Xmas they went to a local dance and they too skint to buy him a kilt.
They went to a cottage in Loch Lomond that was the one with the hot tub.

Reactions: 1

Bernie

Chatty Member
@Bernie please get back in your box. There is no information I have posted that poses any risk to any children. If you’d bother to get off your high horse and read my posts properly before responding you’d see that I HAVEN’T POSTED HER ADDRESS ANYWHERE

You are also completely missing the point - I don’t need to scroll by, there has been a debate raging on since the start of these threads as to whether she owns the house or not, I have now ended the debate by answering the question for people
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 1

meetmeinthemiddle

You'd never heard of that particular foodbank or the need for foodbanks in general? And since learning about it have you donated/volunteered at it?

Because if not (without any criticism of you personally) I fail to see how the foodbank has benefitted.

Some examples of charity awareness and their far reaching campaigns

meetmeinthemiddle

I disagree. Any normal person would have turned up with donations in hand. It’s the decent thing to do. How were they to know that they were dealing with someone who would have to be told it was the thing to do?!
But she’s still representing the brand - I know for fact they will have guidelines for charity involvement. How do we know she turned with nothing (I refuse to watch the blog she doesn’t need any more views!)

meetmeinthemiddle

Given that you stated you didn't know of the food bank till Tattle discussed it, how do you know that my earlier statement regarding donations is untrue?

I'm not going to say how I know she did not donate when she visited but it's more than just knowing someone. I work very closely with CFINE.
I don’t know of the food bank, I don’t know you and I don’t know of your ties to the food bank therefore I don’t know if your statement is true. Saying ‘I’m not going to say how’ doesn’t inspire confidence- basically there’s no hard fact.