Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VeronicaCrank

Someone just needs to bite the bullet and pay for a copy of the title. It's a bit stalkerish (it is public record but still...) so we can end this debate.

Reactions: 1

GreyWolf

VIP Member
Often the terms of Instagram adds state that the ad needs to remain on the grid for at least 30 days. I imagine that is why she hasn’t taken the account down even temporarily as it would impact on their contracts with the brands.
Thelittlewildes post yesterday was interesting, she was asking for views of her Lego vlog as it had not done well and she had to feed the stats back to the brand today. Anyone know what’s involved with this aide of things?

aamandine

Does anyone know where/when Lee used the word 'worldly' ('wordlie'? as per their spellings :)).
Would love to have a chuckle at that!

meetmeinthemiddle

Def
From now on I shall say 'today my kid threw a right old panda" I can say that as my dad's Irish and my mum's a cuddly bear.....Who's this person kidding? Really?
Definitely not REBECCA. Sorry to disappoint.

It wasn’t me who referenced panda with racism. Please hurl insults at the correct person. Thank you.

I will say, as well, the person who ‘knew someone’ at the food bank confirmed REBECCA brought no donation.

Actually, of her own knowledge, she doesn’t know. It’s pure tattle (in the true sense of the word) she is propogating.

The racism slurs are fact, some of the food bank stuff is not.

Tamara

Chatty Member
Must admit I’ve done it before as my family live abroad and the school never bothered at all. I’ve done it twice. Prob won’t again for a while but that’s twice in a few years. But still they weren’t bothered. Nothing they can do about it.
But each school will be different I’m in Scotland too

Yeah from Scotland too. 😂
It was to go and see family abroad as well.

bethica

Where was her gifted dyson cordless ??

Back with a cleaning video ! Thanking everyone for support , no mention of what happened or filmed an apology video, she has literally swept it under the rug , as if it never happened . Instagram will have some mention to it in a post but it will be all about her mental health and crap like that , all those comments under the video saying they have missed her . Losers!!! I bet they have taken down any negative ones . Holiday soon for them ! Unless they are already there and she pre recorded it 😡

MrsT

Yes, found it strange when the BMW turned up on the drive and no explanation as to who it was - then it was hit one day and Lee talked about it on a Vlog.

5 out of the last 10 videos are ADS, ridiculous. I don't know any other Youtuber who does so much sponsored content, not even BrogAD Tate.
What was bmw thing?

Birdy60

VIP Member
Def

Definitely not REBECCA. Sorry to disappoint.

It wasn’t me who referenced panda with racism. Please hurl insults at the correct person. Thank you.

I will say, as well, the person who ‘knew someone’ at the food bank confirmed REBECCA brought no donation.

Actually, of her own knowledge, she doesn’t know. It’s pure tattle (in the true sense of the word) age is propogating.

The racism slurs are fact, some of the food bank stuff is not.
Sorry meant that for the person who thought Paddy was another word for pandemonium!! 🤣🤣

janoycresva

Yes 8 is hard to believe

1 ) Tenerife in Feb.
2) Neilson Italy spring I think
3)Neilson greece with chums think June
4) tui gran Canaria Sept just before they moved house.
5) disneyland Paris Tesco freebie October
6) Gleneagles weekend August/Sept I think.

7 and 8 were short breaks for weddings.
Some cottage with hot tub .
Wasn't there a cottage they trashed?
It was a pricy time as Lee had to hire a kilt both occasions.
But it transpired just before Xmas they went to a local dance and they too skint to buy him a kilt.
Was that the one in Cullen?

memberofthepublic

Chatty Member
Where did you see/read this?

Who are the details alledged to have been circulated to?
She’s put it on her stories today along with 2 posts that got blocked from her thread on here...they were absolute illegible nonsense and she is on the run by the look of it but giving tattle some free promo by mistake! She must have something to hide. So over defensive

Thanks! Never heard of her before, tried to read her ig stories, but couldn't as they moved too fast. Anyone got screen shots?