Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both as bad as each other, he blocked me after I said they needed to be 100% clear if the DLP trip was “gifted”...! I personally don’t think he was fantastic at the vlogs either, thought they were all pretty dull and just another massive invasion of the girls privacy,
He blocked me after I liked a comment saying he shouldn't be so rude about deleting the Edinburgh photo with someones cousin in the background.
Can't say I ever watched the Meldrums channel though

Reactions: 7
Still not deleting anything🤔

There's some sensible people out there, but then the idiot sheep come bleating their dying love for her🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
Just got a random blog. This one came up so decided to watch . The way she speaks to Darce!!! Also vlogging when driving. Speaks to her dad like he is a twit/small boy. Same old same old though - GOOOOOOD MORNING. It's so cold. (to F) Can you say mummy (she said dada lol). Hiccuping. Telling us it is soooooo cold. Stupid high pitched talking to kid voice. Talking about her weight. Feeding F milk from as far away as possible. So weird? Talking about cleaning (which she cleaned windows when kids ate rather than eating with them. Zipping Florrie in the cage (trampoline). Talking on camera instead of comforting Florrie in the car (with dreadful cough) whilst she moaned about her and away for a nice walk. More filming whilst driving. Still couldn't work out how to have a camera that stays in focus back then. Off to Primark. More filming whilst driving complaining about being woken up early by Florrie crying. Away to be hypnotised as petrified of dark (guess that didn't work). Lee saying he bought Bombay Bad Boy pot noodles as Reb's portions were sometimes a but tight (guess he has just had to suck it up now). Another walk . Then Lee using nickname Pops to Safiya. Safiya getting upset cos she wont have a mummy when she moves into her own house and so she doesn't want to live in own house (I bet she will very quickly change her tune if not already the way Reb talks to her).

Reactions: 12
So last week a YouTuber I follow on insta posted a major game of thrones spoiler, as a massive fan of the series I sent a dm asking if they would please post a warning next time as I hadn’t seen that episode yet. My message was polite and certainly not rude. Anyway shortly after she posted a screen shot of my message to her stories and also a big rant saying how rude I was and how dare anyone feel entitled to tell her what to do on her own instagram, and how she doesn’t aim to please anyone. Also saying how I should keep up with the series like everyone else has to.
I sent another dm explaining how my message wasn’t meant to be rude and I was sorry if it came across that way and the reason I couldn’t keep up was because I was pregnant and in hospital with a nephrostomy tube and kidney infection. I explained how I had followed her a long time and certainly didn’t intend to offend her as I enjoyed watching her and her lovely family. Well the result of that message was me being blocked by her. While in hospital my waters went and with me being only 19 weeks pregnant I have sadly lost my baby.
One of the main reasons I followed this lady was because I have had a couple of miscarriages previously and she too has experienced baby loss so I found her posts on how to cope with the emotions really helpful, which made being blocked by her even more hurtful. I really felt a connection to a lot of what she said, and would of found her content even more helpful with everything I am going through right now.
Sorry this isn’t really anything to do with Mrs Meldrum, I guess the only relevance is that it goes to show that none of these mummy vloggers are your friend and they don’t give a damn about your feelings. Sorry for the lost post, just felt good to get things off my chest.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 82
So last week a YouTuber I follow on insta posted a major game of thrones spoiler, as a massive fan of the series I sent a dm asking if they would please post a warning next time as I hadn’t seen that episode yet. My message was polite and certainly not rude. Anyway shortly after she posted a screen shot of my message to her stories and also a big rant saying how rude I was and how dare anyone feel entitled to tell her what to do on her own instagram, and how she doesn’t aim to please anyone. Also saying how I should keep up with the series like everyone else has to.
I sent another dm explaining how my message wasn’t meant to be rude and I was sorry if it came across that way and the reason I couldn’t keep up was because I was pregnant and in hospital with a nephrostomy tube and kidney infection. I explained how I had followed her a long time and certainly didn’t intend to offend her as I enjoyed watching her and her lovely family. Well the result of that message was me being blocked by her. While in hospital my waters went and with me being only 19 weeks pregnant I have sadly lost my baby.
One of the main reasons I followed this lady was because I have had a couple of miscarriages previously and she too has experienced baby loss so I found her posts on how to cope with the emotions really helpful, which made being blocked by her even more hurtful. I really felt a connection to a lot of what she said, and would of found her content even more helpful with everything I am going through right now.
Sorry this isn’t really anything to do with Mrs Meldrum, I guess the only relevance is that it goes to show that none of these mummy vloggers are your friend and they don’t give a damn about your feelings. Sorry for the lost post, just felt good to get things off my chest.
That's awful.
Sorry for your loss
Care to name and shame the influencer

The mummy vloggers seem on the whole to be bitchiest of them all.

Reactions: 18
I'm truly sorry for your loss.

Reactions: 11
Can anyone name a mummy vlogger that is kind, compassionate and gives a tit about her followers?

Reactions: 8

I'm so sorry for your loss🙁, and bloody hell that's terrible to react like that👎😡. You're right, most mummy vloggers shouldn't be given air time. That's despicable and cruel😡. Sending you a huge virtual hug😘

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
That's awful! I'm so sorry for your loss. :(
Name and shame them. That attitude is disgusting.

Reactions: 13
So sorry to hear this, sending hugs to you.

Reactions: 9
I seen this happening - it was Lorraine Mulrooney I believe!

• Wow
Shockingly it was Lorraine Mulrooney, I have always thought how lovely she was and I have huge admiration for her and how she dealt with the devastating stillbirth of her daughter in 2017. She had posted the day before about how kindness goes a long way and people should practice kindness to others more. Anyway I don’t wish her and ill feelings, I just think she needs to follow her own advice on how to treat others.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Sorry if I should know this but who is Darce? Will watch this now with interest as I never watched their vids I only found their Twitter via a vid with Louise pentland, who my daughter now 23 introduced me to a few years ago... Now another one who can't really be arsed vlogging and too many ads/ gifts and lying that she used them cos the product is amazing. Like the recent 33 quid gifted Estee Lauder foundation. Who the frigg has the money to spend that on a tiny bottle of foundation. Just like Rebecca gimmee more meldrum

Reactions: 4
Wow, always thought she was nice! Just shows you don’t know these people!!

Reactions: 6
I am so sorry for your loss.

These women putting themselves out there as if they are experts on being a mum are harming people.
They DO have a responsibility to the people who follow them but they seem to have it the wrong way round, that their followers have a have a responsibility to the influencer.

It’s so messed up.

Take care x

Sorry if I should know this but who is Darce? Will watch this now with interest as I never watched their vids I only found their Twitter via a vid with Louise pentland, who my daughter now 23 introduced me to a few years ago... Now another one who can't really be arsed vlogging and too many ads/ gifts and lying that she used them cos the product is amazing. Like the recent 33 quid gifted Estee Lauder foundation. Who the frigg has the money to spend that on a tiny bottle of foundation. Just like Rebecca gimmee more meldrum
Darcey is Safiyahs middle name and they call her darce as a nickname as I think they regret calling her Safiyah.

I'm shocked about Lorraine - that's awful

Reactions: 6
Am so sorry to read this. Lots of love xxx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.