Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would a sheep really take the time out of their day to come over here and defend Mrs M? I’m not convinced any of her followers actually care for her that much, more likely somebody from within the Meldrum bunker. But didn’t they choose a fantastic time to pop over and tell us what a ray of sunshine she is! Right on the back of a terminally ill woman sharing that she was blocked by Reb after telling her that their vlogs helped her during her time in hospital. Seems like Rebecca’s notorious bad timing must be rubbing off.

And then to back up that rubbish with calling Candice racist towards white women?? I don’t even know where to begin with that but I suggest you would be better off going over and commenting publicly on Mrs Meldrum’s page. I believe your sentiments would be more widely accepted over there, you twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Would a sheep really take the time out of their day to come over here and defend Mrs M? I’m not convinced any of her followers actually care for her that much, more likely somebody from within the Meldrum bunker. But didn’t they choose a fantastic time to pop over and tell us what a ray of sunshine she is! Right on the back of a terminally ill woman sharing that she was blocked by Reb after telling her that their vlogs helped her during her time in hospital. Seems like Rebecca’s notorious bad timing must be rubbing off.

And then to back up that rubbish with calling Candice racist towards white women?? I don’t even know where to begin with that but I suggest you would be better off going over and commenting publicly on Mrs Meldrum’s page. I believe your sentiments would be more widely accepted over there, you twit.
Wish there was a like, love and laugh option all at the same time! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
At least he knows how to apologise. Immediately, fully, remorsefully, unambiguously, unquestionably.
I don't agree with what he did. But I do think he has handled the aftermath. Unlike SOME!
Nah 'sorry but' is never a good apology.

Reactions: 15
At least he knows how to apologise. Immediately, fully, remorsefully, unambiguously, unquestionably.
I don't agree with what he did. But I do think he has handled the aftermath. Unlike SOME!
This isn't an apology to me.
He first said he used a monkey because it was dressed posh, and it was everyone who deemed it racist that had the sick mind.
This apology also mentions 'sorry but' and his feelings.
He's only sorry that he's lost his job and is getting hate.

Reactions: 23
The Danny Baker thing just highlights the actual issue. It’s ingrained, subconscious racist attitudes that are the issue. Casual racism, inappropriate “jokes”, blatant racist content- it’s the fact that people don’t even stop to consider what they are saying or doing. An apology- no matter how genuine or how swift - is neither here nor there. White privileged attitudes are the problem.

Reactions: 29
I saw the meldrums at a blogger event fairly recently and they were very sheepish, reb looked down her nose at everyone and they didn't speak to anyone else at all. Lee was quiet too and looked after kids mostly while she sat like a bear with a sore head. The kids (s and f) were there too but looked pretty miserable the whole time (is it me who always think they look so sad?).

Reactions: 17
I'm not on rebs Insta but am on lees are there many comments on here saying they miss her?
There's a few comments on his, a few comments on last you tube vid maybe 20 at most saying they miss her and come back.
Facebook page deleted but that was really quiet only handful of hard core sheep there.
So really I'm guessing maybe 50 sheep say they miss her yet she has over 200k followers on 3 combined platforms.
Even accounting for silent sheep her engagement was pretty low.
The longer they leave it the more a loyal fan base they will lose.
I have not seen any other vloggers stick up for her.
She's probably very angry with Amy being mum.

Reactions: 13
I think if she was going to come back she would of done by now. They’ve shown no respect for their sleep who bizzarly miss them. Also from reading here the stories about her blocking are disgusting. Rebecca what a woman you are.

Reactions: 16
I saw the meldrums at a blogger event fairly recently and they were very sheepish, reb looked down her nose at everyone and they didn't speak to anyone else at all. Lee was quiet too and looked after kids mostly while she sat like a bear with a sore head. The kids (s and f) were there too but looked pretty miserable the whole time (is it me who always think they look so sad?).
Was it up in Scotland as seen very few events lately .
Comments made in past that she's icy at events pushed past smaller vloggers to get to bigger ones and suck up.

Reactions: 12
Was it up in Scotland as seen very few events lately .
Comments made in past that she's icy at events pushed past smaller vloggers to get to bigger ones and suck up.
Yeah it was. She just sulked at table and to be honest just wanted out of room asap.

Reactions: 10
100% this! It’s so ingrained it can’t possibly be racist.
I don’t think it’s a good apology either. He knew exactly what he was doing. Why didn’t he post that photo when William and Kate had one of their babies?

Edit I messed up the quote as I’m all new to this tattle thing sorry 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
100% this! It’s so ingrained it can’t possibly be racist.
I don’t think it’s a good apology either. He knew exactly what he was doing. Why didn’t he post that photo when William and Kate had one of their babies?

Edit I messed up the quote as I’m all new to this tattle thing sorry 🤣
And he also procrastinated for a good few hours before any attempt at an apology came😥

Reactions: 5
The Danny Baker thing just highlights the actual issue. It’s ingrained, subconscious racist attitudes that are the issue. Casual racism, inappropriate “jokes”, blatant racist content- it’s the fact that people don’t even stop to consider what they are saying or doing. An apology- no matter how genuine or how swift - is neither here nor there. White privileged attitudes are the problem.
Fair point, yes, agreed. X

Reactions: 2
Yeah it was. She just sulked at table and to be honest just wanted out of room asap.
It's really odd she dident film the event she badly needs content.
I assume there was some free gifts
Or some bigger bloggers there.
She went to pork event with Lee.
Dove event in London by herself. S

I find it odd compared to others how few events she does.
How little she networks.

Reactions: 6
Was this before or after liftgate?

Reactions: 1
It's really odd she dident film the event she badly needs content.
I assume there was some free gifts
Or some bigger bloggers there.
She went to pork event with Lee.
Dove event in London by herself. S

I find it odd compared to others how few events she does.
How little she networks.
She did vlog it lol

Was this before or after liftgate?
Before. Involved meeting Mickey and minnie

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She did vlog it lol

Before. Involved meeting Mickey and minnie
Odd as that footage never made light of day.
The girls probably bored as seen it all at Disneyland Paris was it linked to Disney on ice where she showed some and they looked miserable and scared.

Reactions: 3
Odd as that footage never made light of day.
The girls probably bored as seen it all at Disneyland Paris was it linked to Disney on ice where she showed some and they looked miserable and scared.
Did she not film it on her stories instead rather than for YouTube? I remember her going home from it & mentioning about the Maddie McCann documentary and asking what people “were all thinking about it” like it was a thriller on tv rather than real life 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.