Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!

So sorry she treated you so badly even though you told her your story.
She really is heartless at times.

She blocks for no reason don't take it personal.
I'm surprised her follower count keeps rising because she blocks so many.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!
I think you are an amazing person. Much love to you. I’ve had cancer myself and messaged her when she had thyroid issues and said I’m the queen of thyroid issues so if she needed any advice then I’d happily explain everything she might need to know. I was blocked too 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a proper weirdo she is.
I bet you are a million times more dignified and incredible than she will ever be. Much love to you.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Hasn’t she got a freebie Neilson holiday coming up with her chums? Or did I make that up? If I haven’t then surely she’s got to be back soon? Hopefully not 😂

Oh wow reading those two blocking stories about illnesses she is an even bigger C@N# than I thought she was. Absolutely vile. Who does that? Horrendous woman 😡

This is utterly horrendous I’m so sorry 😢 i knew she was bad but that’s an all time low 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Genuinely wondering if she is mentally ‘ok’, who in their right mind blocks people so terribly ill that are reaching out to her in such kind ways?! Some things they’ve done are hilariously cringe (we have to laugh!) but this is just mind boggling and messed up. So glad I am aware of their attitudes and behaviour now.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I can understand blocking someone who sends you a crappy message, but for someone who sings your praises and offering support? No. Doesn’t take much to say thank you x

Reactions: 27
That is what The Sheep and EVERYONE needs to read....she blocked a loyal subscribers who has supported her brand, for saying they would miss the vlogs because it had helped them in hospital whilst dealing with a terminal illness! That is not Ok! That quite frankly is not normal behaviour IMO. Low low low. I’m glad you are here with us 15trolls and our Hobbits, we can’t guarantee you any freebies, ( so so sorry, we are not #girlboss #spon #press #kindly gifted influencers/floggers) however, we will make you laugh and we won’t block you!!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I wonder if she realises the increase in subscribers is just folk wanting to see how she bullshits her way out of it rather than actually wanting to watch old edgy!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Urgh, you must have so soo much tea to spill. Fancy spilling a little dribble more???
Afraid not actually.
twit & Becky only came up in conversation as the bloggers and I pretend I know nothing.

Lets say this tho.....Becky degree laughed at a lot!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so sorry. Shes such a witch. Just when you think she cant sink any lower, she goes and exceeds all expectations. A little while ago I posted on here a sort of similar situation, where I had reached out to her whilst in the depths of grief and she didn't even acknowledge it.
I'm sorry she made you feel tit, she just doesn't seem to have a nice bone in her body.
We take the piss out of her on here a lot, but actually in reality shes seriously a very nasty lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I have been in company of the Meldrums on 2 x occasions and thought they were so so struck up and felt looked down at me....despite our wealth worth on our own doing far higher.
My other half & I both from Council house childhoods to the Granite City West end now.

Their dirty looks at us was never forgotten.

Like I said before....Rangers fan
..always a twit....and her a degree joke!!!

Lee as the Offshore wage earner.

Production Ops....brain cells joked as lowest offshore but still paid salary £80K + depending on experience.

But seen few pre-resigned videos...he was thick as sh1t!! Banchory way blokes have the we snob factor but when see the roots....often thick and no the fancy house they say!!

Snobby lifestyle comes from her and her "Disney" degree is no joke. Part of her degree.
Lol!!!

These people making £200K a year....a joke....let's stop it asap!!
So for their children....they see what hard work looks like and life!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm so sorry. Shes such a witch. Just when you think she cant sink any lower, she goes and exceeds all expectations. A little while ago I posted on here a sort of similar situation, where I had reached out to her whilst in the depths of grief and she didn't even acknowledge it.
I'm sorry she made you feel tit, she just doesn't seem to have a nice bone in her body.
We take the piss out of her on here a lot, but actually in reality shes seriously a very nasty lady.
I think you are an amazing person. Much love to you. I’ve had cancer myself and messaged her when she had thyroid issues and said I’m the queen of thyroid issues so if she needed any advice then I’d happily explain everything she might need to know. I was blocked too 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a proper weirdo she is.
I bet you are a million times more dignified and incredible than she will ever be. Much love to you.
Aw thank you so much! As you know with having a serious illness yourself, things like this once weighed up against all the other crap going on is nothing in comparison (yes Rebecca my dear you are NOTHING). I still have time for Lee, I think he is a good Dad & I think he loves Rebecca but she doesn’t love him as much & is more with him for convenience & could you imagine her as a single mother, she’d have no idea what to do, it’d be a disaster, so if they do separate I think Lee should get custody but we all know courts don’t favour fathers even if they are the better person & parent. He may make a creepy DJ & at times have had questionable facial hair but the girls do look to him when they need something over cold & callous Beccsy

Reactions: 19
I’ve been reading comments for a while and I think there is so much judgement here. Not one of us are perfect...
Being a successful blogger/vlogger gives a massive platform to spread positivity (or negativity) and although I don’t get much time to watch her live feeds or YouTube blogs, she’s pretty Uplifting! She smiles and is honest when she’s struggling mentally. She’s beautiful and is supporting her family. She’s a strong lady. And if you don’t like it, then don’t watch...

As for brathwaite... Her response to Rebecca’s follow, I felt, was totally racist toward women who are not “of colour” (so are we invisible?) but that will never ever be questioned... because apparently ‘caucasity’ is ok... but what if someone was to write ‘blackasity’ in their post? But of course none of that will be discussed. And yes she deletes and blocks even the kindest of words...
Take your own advice Sheepie, if you don’t like the posts here, DON’T READ THEM! 🙄 Bugger off back up Reb’s arse. 🙄

• Haha
I’ve been reading comments for a while and I think there is so much judgement here. Not one of us are perfect...
Being a successful blogger/vlogger gives a massive platform to spread positivity (or negativity) and although I don’t get much time to watch her live feeds or YouTube blogs, she’s pretty Uplifting! She smiles and is honest when she’s struggling mentally. She’s beautiful and is supporting her family. She’s a strong lady. And if you don’t like it, then don’t watch...

As for brathwaite... Her response to Rebecca’s follow, I felt, was totally racist toward women who are not “of colour” (so are we invisible?) but that will never ever be questioned... because apparently ‘caucasity’ is ok... but what if someone was to write ‘blackasity’ in their post? But of course none of that will be discussed. And yes she deletes and blocks even the kindest of words...
How is uploading a vlog with racist content uplifting?

How is posting multiple videos of your sick child up lifting?

How is retweeting racist and body shaming tweets uplifting?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hai 👋 Uplifting ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Hmmmm 🤔
Not sure why others come over here trying to portray her as this lovely, kind woman. Have you read these threads from the start? Back into your Meldrum pen & carry on paying her wages! She really couldn’t give two shits about you. She reveals her true self to people in the end. Just read the past few pages, she blocked a terminally ill lady. Uplifting is the last word I would use to describe Grabecca.

• Heart
My now adult sons have travelled extensively but when I ask them what they remember about their childhood holidays, it is the ones where we went to Cornwall, Weymouth and Blackpool that they remember. Caravan holidays, the T..t...tiger club, the evenings in the clubhouse followed by eating chips on the way back to the caravan and they particularly loved the holidays where my Father came with us and would literally spend hours rockpooling with them. Forget Florida etc. book yourselves a holiday in Weymouth or tour round the beautiful Cornish beaches.
Please don’t encourage her to go to Cornwall. I live not far from there and spend a lot of time there, I don’t want to see her ‘mooching’ around the beach shouting ‘THE SEA IS BELTING ISNT IT LEE, ISNT IT?!’

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.