Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dropping their vlogging channel like they did was awful, now I’m happy they dropped it, those children were like real life Truemans!! However, they were so rude and ungrateful to their followers, no pre warning, nothing! It will be the same with them now. If they are not coming back they should at least tell their fans!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dropping their vlogging channel like they did was awful, now I’m happy they dropped it, those children were like real life Truemans!! However, they were so rude and ungrateful to their followers, no pre warning, nothing! It will be the same with them now. If they are not coming back they should at least tell their fans!
Yup. Yesterday’s troll claiming that we are jealous of their business acumen couldn’t have been more wrong. They have done EVERYTHING wrong! In order to get away with the volume of ads they were doing they needed to keep up their vlogging channel so that viewers remained invested. They completely overlooked how important those familiar, easy viewing vlogs were. Yes it takes time and doesn’t directly earn them money, but indirectly it does because for many viewers it made the ads tolerable. Her social skills and interaction with viewers was abysmal and such a rookie error in business. Business acumen...jeeze.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Trouble is vlogs tend to show the more ‘real’ side of a person.....😱
and didn't they just? 😂 MrsM was a sulky, moody, narky witch in a lot of the daily vlogs. Speaking to her husband (who appeared less of a dick in those days) appallingly. Her insincere, snobbish and pretty ignorant attitude shining brightly by the time they binned 'The Meldrums' channel without careful thought and management. Not a duck was given by her then either! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really liked Lee in the meldrum vlogs. I bet that’s why she put a stop to it because he was getting more popular. He hardly appears in the recent vlogs.

Reactions: 17
I really liked Lee in the meldrum vlogs. I bet that’s why she put a stop to it because he was getting more popular. He hardly appears in the recent vlogs.

She mostly last few months vlogs on days Lee has something on ie sport so she appears more hands on.
So we see school runs, tidying, bedtime and cooking.
But from her Insta we realise that's not her typical day.
She's become even more selfish me time in 2019.

The medrums channel went mainly to get her channel over the 100k Mark.
They said it's privacy but they blow privacy on Insta stories.
I also think towards the end the vlogs made Reb appear moody and snappy not the Hi guys insane smile and positive pants on.

8 minutes 55 seconds

Seems this is the done thing in the meldrum house hold 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
and didn't they just? 😂 MrsM was a sulky, moody, narky witch in a lot of the daily vlogs. Speaking to her husband (who appeared less of a dick in those days) appallingly. Her insincere, snobbish and pretty ignorant attitude shining brightly by the time they binned 'The Meldrums' channel without careful thought and management. Not a duck was given by her then either! 🤔
Yes!!!! This 👍 This is what got me blocked from her Insta, I commented in agreement with lots of others on how unhappy she seemed and how awfully she spoke to Lee, the day in particular also showed her filming S and S asking her not to, but she carried on. I asked her why she treated them both with such disrespect and boom!!!! Blocked I was 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow

8 minutes 55 seconds

Seems this is the done thing in the meldrum house hold 🤷‍♀️
I haven't seen that video before but she comes across as a massive twit.Cant even get her kids names right.I really hope she doesn't come back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my. Just watched some of that video, was a brat then too!
‘I’ve stopped Melds playing squash’ and the ‘lovelock killjoys’ ah, poor Rebs 🙄

Reactions: 6
I haven't seen that video before but she comes across as a massive twit.Cant even get her kids names right.I really hope she doesn't come back.
Christ just watched that video^^^
Back then was when I used to follow her, she’s such a twit what did I ever see in her channel?? Her poor baby was poorly but no of course she can’t cancel her bleeping go app session that she could just re book for the week after (not that she does anything let’s be honest she has all the time in the world) and actually look after and snuggle her poor little girl. Her general character is just flawed. She’s a selfish witch that deserves all the bad karma she is getting.

( Sorry for the rant and swearing )

Reactions: 14
Omg that video

You trying make a fool out of me Lee?
No you do that by yourself!
Accents are non pc Lee.
She's so cocky
Really wanted to see yawning.
Did she leave a sick s with someone else When they went to go ape?

Christ just watched that video^^^
Back then was when I used to follow her, she’s such a twit what did I ever see in her channel?? Her poor baby was poorly but no of course she can’t cancel her bleeping go app session that she could just re book for the week after (not that she does anything let’s be honest she has all the time in the world) and actually look after and snuggle her poor little girl. Her general character is just flawed. She’s a selfish witch that deserves all the bad karma she is getting.

( Sorry for the rant and swearing )
Darce was so Ill she was on the floor when nursery rang.
Do we reckon she was bit off colour but sent in anyways?

Reactions: 8
Lee does an Indian accent in this vlog. Reb tells him he can't do that on her channel as it is not exactly P.C.
Oh the fecking irony of it! 🙄
Then they proceed to do terrible Geordie accents instead.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Your poor friend. I guess you hear a lot of conflicting informations or online v reality.
Haha...she's not a close friend and wasnt at the Fairmont but were at each others weddings.

The exhausted stories as girls not sleeping etc....
Come on you have Zero work to get up for.
A school run and juggling 40 hours a week job on no sleep is allowed to moan.!!!!

He is an absolute twit and a Rangers fan too which makes my blood boil.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Haha...she's not a close friend and wasnt at the Fairmont but were at each others weddings.

The exhausted stories as girls not sleeping etc....
Come on you have Zero work to get up for.
A school run and juggling 40 hours a week job on no sleep is allowed to moan.!!!!

He is an absolute twit and a Rangers fan too which makes my blood boil.
Urgh, you must have so soo much tea to spill. Fancy spilling a little dribble more???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!
I’m so sorry x Bloody hell i don’t know what to say to any of that. Again, just so sorry x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.