Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
half the income then with 2 weeks not working.....they should be worried

if they come back fine, i miss the laughs....but i have read around various places of people who want them gone/want to have them removed/who will stay on their backs/keep complaining to companies etc etc

bearing that in minds really hope they are both job hunting as it won't be an easy ride to just come back from this

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It has taken me hours to catch up! Can’t believe how much chat can go on while they are offline 😂😂 any ideas what the big return will be? There’s no way they’ll stay offline surely.
I keep expecting ‘Hi guys, so so sorry for the lack of stories we’ve been working on something really special and we are so so lucky to be working with Poundland now’

The little girls must be loving the break! Actually having mummy and daddy. And how good is it to not see the gym.
It's brilliant not to be bored by the gym! But her gym bunny sheepies must be gutted not to have her inspirational and knowledgeable posts about the machine thingys in the Unit.

Sorry, I didn’t mean to sound sniffy about caravans. We have had some great caravan holidays with our kids and the modern vans and parks with lovely facilities are ace. I was more thinking of my own childhood caravan holidays about 175 years ago when there was nothing on the site apart from a dodgy looking clubhouse that kids weren’t allowed in, so we stood in the corridor with a bottle of pop and a packet of crisps and the toilet/washing facilities consisted of a freezing cold, damp, breeze block built shed, full of spiders, that you had to walk across the site to get to, clutching your toilet roll! No bedrooms in the caravans either, just had to convert the seating area and make the beds up each night then put it all away again each morning!
I would love to see the Meldrums on this kind of holiday, preferably with all three kids off their heads on Coca Cola and haribo! Oh and a tummy bug thrown in as well 😂😂😂
My childhood memories too 😍

It’s been nearly two weeks this Sunday 😂
I'm worried if the washing is still on the line 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I couldn’t give a flying duck whether they return or not. I unfollowed and unsubscribed a long time ago and genuinely can’t stand either of them. I’m so over them I’m even bored of this thread (don’t post much but long time lurker). They’ve absolutely screwed it for themselves and I predict they’ll try to make a return but it just won’t be the same. If by some chance you’re reading this, Reb, pull the sodding plug and give those lovely little girls a normal, private life. PLEASE.
I think a bit like you, I think that she shouldn't come back, but then I just love how Rebs can duck things up so badly, it is like a book.... "what not to do when you are running a business" - giving you ideas here Rebs! :geek:(y)

Reactions: 8
Is he sorry for the tweet or for losing his job though??? I’m pretty sure in the meldrums house there is no remorse but a lot of anger about potential loss of income! 💵

Reactions: 28
I can't stand that man and for him to say he didn't know which Royal had haf a baby, what a total ignorant dick!
Yes, he's a total knob👎, He must be bloody stupid if he honestly thought what he posted was remotely funny😡

Reactions: 11
Is he sorry for the tweet or for losing his job though??? I’m pretty sure in the meldrums house there is no remorse but a lot of anger about potential loss of income! 💵
Yes I agree, I doubt there would ever be any responsibility for their own actions. She'll still be huffing and puffing and stomping about like a spoilt little princess blaming everybody else like I'd imagine she's always done in life.

Reactions: 8
They'll be back, probably due to be back yesterday but the new racism scandal delayed them.

These two would struggle to get a professional job and are making a CEOs wage by eating cake and going on holiday. They have no choice but to try again!

Reactions: 12
Apparently this is the 5th time he has lost his job😳. He obviously doesn't give a tit about what comes out of his mouth.

I can just picture the disgusted look on her face no child care facilities and having to watch Bradley Bear for a week 😃😃😃
Would love to transport her back to around 1972 - there wasn’t even a b&w portable tv in the caravans for entertainment back then. Just endless games of Patience while listening to the unrelenting rain!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just to let you all know, there is an Edgy Reb filter on Snapchat today. It’s got a leopard headband of dreams, huge earrings and edgy glasses.

Edit: I tried it, not a good look on me 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
they will be back otherwise they would delete all their ‘public’ Social media. I don’t think people will forget the whole incident easily though and no doubt brands will be wary.

Through all this I just keep thinking of that set of instastories she did in her kitchen during one of her periods of bringing up trolls. She talked about how fortunate and blessed she was and how the people who left her nasty comments probably had "hard lives". That moment for me really cemented how completely out of touch she was the reality of what was happening (which was people bringing up the dlp fiasco). There was something so superior, so patronising and so passive aggressive about that speech and I somehow knew it would all come back round. I feel like they have sneered at innocent, good people with genuine questions and concerns. And I hope all the people she has shunned, blocked and humiliated can stand with their heads held high. Because she can't at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.