Mrs Meldrum #39 Lee. Before you go on the dole tell us what's in your hole.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pat has asked me if any of you would like to volunteer to help him get that annoying bloody rust stain off the side of the house whilst you're on the tour. He can't afford to pay you though, due to unforseen circumstances that have arisen๐Ÿ˜View attachment 16197
Nice to see he was also power washing his car in that shot........it'll be nice and bright to lead the tours through the forest ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well if he asks me to empty his wheelie bin from the shed......... forget it. I'll bring the match for the cake though.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Could it be filmed for stories?, ๐Ÿ˜‚
Absoluuuuuuuutly as long as you have your PR pack of water wipes and plenty kitchen towel to make literally a ๐Ÿ’ฉ job of cleaning up after yourself with no consideration to Tattlers and/ or Hobbits in any later parties ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn't think she had any friends from the playground? ๐Ÿค”
There are definitely some, one or two were in attendance at the surprise trip to St Andrews #nevertobeforgotten
Didn't spot her at pick up, but again was occupied elsewhere, she didn't come into the playground this morning, looked like she was off for a ramming, complete with braids in her hair

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Pat has asked me if any of you would like to volunteer to help him get that annoying bloody rust stain off the side of the house whilst you're on the tour. He can't afford to pay you though, due to unforseen circumstances that have arisen๐Ÿ˜View attachment 16197
That's absolutely disgusting , you'd of thought Nana would of made that a painting priority . It looks like a sewerage overflow ๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท๐Ÿ˜ท

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I don't remember anyone putting a call out for naked hobbit waiters :m
Away back to your crayons and CV Pat !!๐Ÿคข

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Never mind mocking my bloody Richmond sausages you Tattler's. Look at this belter of a sausage, now this sausage will make your eyes water๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Can we run feral in the grounds of the house?
Only if you can be picked up on the security cameras or your wearing your tracker, as you do every day. They are fairly extensive you know and as has been pointed out are currently gateless. Please also be aware of low flying DPD vans dropping of further supplies of party goodies/ spray tan/ hobbits and flocks of aimless and concerned sheep who may be circling with intent by this time ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.