Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pandafeet

I’m coming to the meet up. I’ll be the one in leather look leggings, chunky boots, Barbour coat, headband of dreams holding an amino slushie
Count me in! I'll be the one with the 1 salmon fillet (that'll feed all 15 of us trolls, right????) And I'll be on a bike that I grew out of 2 years ago......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

JJ96318

I've said before. But I'll say it again. It's that house. Im telling you. It's some kind of weird creepy omen. Gives me the shivers that place!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Pandafeet

And when it's aaaaaaaall over and we're "absolutely shattered" we'll all go pick our kids/partners/cats/dogs/souls up from kids club or....Mimie's or Nana's or wherever the hell we decided to dump them this morning and go home to Instagram ourselves in a silky nightie to lure Lee back home. Bedtime story will be from "mummy and me", so 0.5 seconds later we'll all be faaaaast asleep. Night night tattlers, it's been quite the waste of time ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart

Redbreast

VIP Member
Oh wow reading those two blocking stories about illnesses she is an even bigger C@N# than I thought she was. Absolutely vile. Who does that? Horrendous woman 😡

I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!
This is utterly horrendous I’m so sorry 😢 i knew she was bad but that’s an all time low 😡

• Heart

Goflorrie

All of you people who live in banchory and not one of you has updated us on how Barry Baltic it is or if it's snowing. Come on now it's been a week of silence on the weather there we aĺl need to know what's happening now the Patoffice has been silenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
M

Member 2133

I’m still enjoying the meet up chat...keep it coming! I’ll bring along my Tomy Sorting Eggs to keep the littles entertained...oh and count me in for the spray
-mop flashmob!

Locals, I’m not really bothered whether you’ve seen them or not. They’ll reappear when they reappear and resume the perpetual sales pitch soon after.
PLEASE NOTE only “Gruffalo collector coins” will be accepted as payment for tours.

• Haha

hahaha

With her Disney experience, Edgy will get snapped up to work on the waltzers at codonas no problem!

• Haha
  • Heart

inspirespirit

My now adult sons have travelled extensively but when I ask them what they remember about their childhood holidays, it is the ones where we went to Cornwall, Weymouth and Blackpool that they remember. Caravan holidays, the T..t...tiger club, the evenings in the clubhouse followed by eating chips on the way back to the caravan and they particularly loved the holidays where my Father came with us and would literally spend hours rockpooling with them. Forget Florida etc. book yourselves a holiday in Weymouth or tour round the beautiful Cornish beaches.

• Heart

Alightened

VIP Member
I think people are getting the wrong impression of Lorraine here.. she posts regularly about how much she herself is struggling with day to day life and she is grieving for her daughter too. Maybe she was having a bad day and that set her off. Sometimes it’s the smallest of things on a bad day that can seem the biggest. Lorraine is lovely and is total opposite end of the spectrum compared to meldrum.

Back to the meldrums....
Well unfortunately, she seems to have given a wrong impression of herself by her own doing. I truly sympathise with her if she's gone through the loss of a child too. However, there's no excuse for treating another human being in the manner she has. Absolutely no way are her actions excusable. Sorry, but you may think her behaviour is ok. I don't. My own opinion obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe I’m even here but in the space of such a short time I’ve really grown so disillusioned with the meldrums! I’m a silent watcher but have been for years! I even bought her book!! (Although admittedly I am enjoying that with my 5 year old, but that’s not the point!)
The racist comment was awful and I heard it first time round and thought, did i hear that right?!? Then the fact that she’s just flounced off after a total non apology that just had to include her in it, and her feelings, and hasn’t returned!! It’s made me so annoyed, that I found this place and have been having a very eye opening and enlightening read!!! 👀
Feeling silly for enjoying their content for as long as I did, but the others all bored me and became far too fake and big and ego ego ego and I still quite enjoyed the meldrums. But lately it’s been just strange, and then this!
She has 100% made it worse for herself by going off this long. It’s got to the point where everyone is just annoyed now!!
Anyway, just thought I’d share my 2 cents! Lol x
Rebecca (I came first, honest!! I’m 31! Lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
You guys with your meet up chat 🤣🤣
I'm in need of some me time away from my 20,000 emails and need an excuse to avoid dinner time with the kids.
I'll be the one with my jumper pulled down to knuckles, fiddling with my dry, frizzy hair and natural, isn't it natural Lee? tan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Rowland999

New member and first post! I’ve been reading along for a while now. I don’t think it really matters what they were or weren’t earning... far too bloody much either way by the looks of it. They need to get back in to the real world and understand the true meaning of working hard for your money! I’ve watched the melds a little while, mostly out of fascination because I can barely believe she calls this her real job and whitters on about everyday stresses and anxiety levels! God help her if she’s put in a position where she has to do a ‘normal’ job like the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Pinklady567

VIP Member
I used to really enjoy watching Mrs Meldrum, but in the last year her content is shocking. There is no effort put in to her videos, the are short and quick to the point. They choose quantity over quality by taking on so many ads. I cant stand the way she moans about her work load yet shes never had to go out to work in the real world where you are stuck in an office, you only have a certain amount of holiday and your children are put in childcare. If she managed her time better instead of just popping off shopping or the garden centre then she would be able to make her workload much better. It's so infuriating to people who have to go out to work.
I suffer with anxiety and find it really annoying when she uses it, I really dont believe she suffers that bad. There is no way you make a video about it and then a couple if weeks later shes feeling better. Mines taken years and I still suffer. She really needs to have a think about how she comes across because at the moment I find her very false and I now dont bother watching her videos as they are so dull.

• Heart

MrsT

Is it just me but I find it very cheeky of her to be on instagram liking away but not even acknowledged her sheep or all these great supportive guys out there who message her all the time good things , pretty much sums her up if you ask me.

• Heart