Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
If she does come back, really has to reduce the number of ADs by 66-75% and be happy with "only" making 50k a year and have a husband that works.

Even the most loyal of sheep will burnout at the rate she was doing ADs for anyone with zero authenticity.

boring.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 36

MrBull

VIP Member
I do think PC has gone mad in some respects. Where we live, a teacher can not help up a fallen down child. They also can't reference santa etc. But at the end of the day, racism is racism, Plain and simple.
People are saying it’s “pc gone mad” or “the fun/humour police are at it again” because they can’t joke about a mixed race baby resembling a monkey. I will never agree that is “pc gone mad”. That’s just fucking disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry

Catwoman

VIP Member
This is my first post. I came over to see all the fuss about tattle. Have to say I've been a lurcher and love reading the threads.

Pink peony I couldn't not reply. Thankfully I dont and wont follow Lorraine but what an awful horrible human being. I just dont understand how anyone thinks its acceptable to treat people like that? In 2015 I lost my second baby boy. I was 22weeks pregnant so understand the pain and heartbreak you are feeling. I feel it everyday.
I dont want to message you but want to open my inbox to you. I know how important it is to talk about your loss and beautiful baby. If you do ever need or want to talk my inbox is always open. X
Hello and welcome to @Escapist. I'm so sorry to read of your heartbreaking experience ❤.
Your post in reaching out to @Pink peony just goes to show that the kindness shown to one another in here is so far from the 15 trolls and bitches that were accused of being. Yes we can often be very expressive towards the subject in question but we are all decent people. So many times since joining I've been humbled by the support members give one another in here when we share a little more of our own lives. xx

• Heart
I haven’t replied for a while, I’ve been reading. To be honest, forget the kkk row, I’m still stuck coming to terms with her anaemic broccoli tender stems from a few weeks ago.

• Haha

hahaha

Genuinely wondering if she is mentally ‘ok’, who in their right mind blocks people so terribly ill that are reaching out to her in such kind ways?! Some things they’ve done are hilariously cringe (we have to laugh!) but this is just mind boggling and messed up. So glad I am aware of their attitudes and behaviour now.

• Heart
M

Member 4266

I used to love The Meldrums channel & Mrs Meldrum, I discovered her channel maybe a year - two years ago & was devastated when she so bluntly cut The Meldrums channel with no real build up or explanation & since then I’ve been less & less interested & engrossed in her videos/content. I once messaged her about the fact I have a terminal illness & how her videos had helped me pass many an hour in hospital & that I would now struggle to pass the time now there would be no The Meldrums vlogs & was gutted but was glad she was still continuing her own channel & she actually blocked me for no reason & tbh it really hurt me as I was a ‘sheep’/fan. I discovered tattle after all this racism stuff came out & am honestly shocked I didn’t see the narcissist she is & how she could barely take any slight questioning anyone had of her, maybe that’s why I was blocked, who knows but I am throughly enjoying this thread & the karma she deserves!
I'm so sorry. Shes such a bitch. Just when you think she cant sink any lower, she goes and exceeds all expectations. A little while ago I posted on here a sort of similar situation, where I had reached out to her whilst in the depths of grief and she didn't even acknowledge it.
I'm sorry she made you feel shit, she just doesn't seem to have a nice bone in her body.
We take the piss out of her on here a lot, but actually in reality shes seriously a very nasty lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

montydonfc

VIP Member
Howling at the Tattle meet-up Chat 😂🤣

I think we should do a little field trip round all the hot spots..

1) the local national trust property
2) raemoir garden centre
3) The Unit for a group ramming
4) finish up with a mooch in the woods

• Haha
Reactions: 33

ChilliDog

Howling at the Tattle meet-up Chat 😂🤣

I think we should do a little field trip round all the hot spots..

1) the local national trust property
2) raemoir garden centre
3) The Unit for a group ramming
4) finish up with a mooch in the woods
Can we go old school and have a belting bad boy coffee and cake at the Birdhouse?

• Haha

MissDE

I think I would prefer a caravan in Skegness in the pissing rain rather than be stuck on my own with either of these two self entitled cocunts!
Im not ashamed to admit I LOVE a caravan holiday, parks and normally near a beach, bbqs and a swimming pool on site, I love it 🥰 but not with the melds naturally, it’s these holidays my kids remember, wellies on in the pissing rain running about on a beach with sand everywhere 🤦‍♀️

ChilliDog

Whether suggested by CM or enforced by Neilson, no holiday for these clowns is going to sting!
Pat and Edgy, if you’re reading this, book a last minute caravan holiday/butlins or similar a bit further south. Something where the girls can swim, ride bikes, play with you for a week. Nothing flashy. I bet you THATS the holiday the talk about for years to come.
Also...don’t vlog it.

• Heart

Star_seeker

I’m not that local but still in the City/Shire. Although the last time I was in Banchory I did see the girls at the Banchory Beer Festival getting their faces painted. Felt a bit weird that I recognised them though.
You probably saw me and my kids then!! I'm sadly local. Even have pictures of Lee and Lady Cannon in my husband's old year books (will share later if anyone wants, Lee's most likely is telling!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 32

leelaloola

You know, I was a fan and had absolutely no idea of this shit storm until I realised I hadn't see her face for a while. Now it's all making sense. I found her channel when I was pregnant and my baby was measuring small and I had to have him early via csecton. I saw her channel and the videos about her pregnancy with Poppy who was also measuring small and had to have a csection, and I could totally relate. I have commented a few times about this and saying how comforting I found her videos, and have since asked questions about Poppy's weight post birth, if she was on a certain centile as my little boy is still small for his age... and guess what... absolutely no acknowledgement or response. I thought it was a bit off but I didn't really take it to heart as "she must be busy with her family". Well, maybe she's just a rude cow! I do think this has gone a bit too far but her apology was more "woe is me" than just putting her hands up and admitting she was naive and had no idea of the history or connotations. She'd have got more respect for that. I don't for one minute think she's malicious or a racist. I think she's unwordly.

LaCrumpet

Chatty Member
I’m new here! I’m so glad I found you all, you’ve really opened my eyes to all this. I started getting a bit disillusioned with the YouTube mummy’s a few months ago and then Mrs Meldrum pulled this stunt so I went searching and found tattler and it all makes perfect sense now!

I will say something for Mrs Meldrum and the likes of Danny Baker, they’ve made people openingly talk about different kinds of racism. I can’t believe the amount of people I know who think this kind of casual racism is acceptable. Wake up people 👀

• Heart

montydonfc

VIP Member
They might be gaining but it will only be people wanting to have front row seats for the fall out.

She’s the talk of where I am in Aberdeen, know of people who live in Banchory and she’s absolutely the talk of there too. Neilson’s dropped them from the holiday and I’ve heard apparently so have a couple of other of brands.

Think they can kiss goodbye to any sort of big brand deals now.

I’m wondering if she’ll try and film a thank you and goodbye vlog, claim they are going out on a high, they’ve achieved all they ever wanted and now it’s time to focus on the girls.. it will be all that it’s her decision to stop and they want to go out while on top. That’s how I imagine it to be, she’ll not want to say basically they couldn’t continue because the gravy train has well and truly come to a halt.

• Wow

Pink peony

Shockingly it was Lorraine Mulrooney, I have always thought how lovely she was and I have huge admiration for her and how she dealt with the devastating stillbirth of her daughter in 2017. She had posted the day before about how kindness goes a long way and people should practice kindness to others more. Anyway I don’t wish her and ill feelings, I just think she needs to follow her own advice on how to treat others.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
I think people are getting the wrong impression of Lorraine here.. she posts regularly about how much she herself is struggling with day to day life and she is grieving for her daughter too. Maybe she was having a bad day and that set her off. Sometimes it’s the smallest of things on a bad day that can seem the biggest. Lorraine is lovely and is total opposite end of the spectrum compared to meldrum.

Back to the meldrums....
Don’t know about you - but if I have a bad day and take it out on someone I shouldn’t have - I apologise. And that’s because I’m a decent person.

Reactions: 31

Peachbomb

VIP Member
We could also get selfies with that goose that Lee was scared of. He seemed like a tattler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31