Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katiej

So, Lee.... cough.... I mean Katie, what do you think about Mrs Meldrums lack of contact to her many followers on youtube. Treated like mushrooms. Keep them in the dark and shit all over them. do you think they will still love her. lol.
I'm sure many will stay some will go

Katiej

Looking at their accounts posted here.
What assets are depreciated On?
Camera equipment/car?

Also wondering who are their debtors and what on.
I can't get overall picture really from this.

All those saying they can still earn money off veiws I don't think AD sense is that lucrative as social blade makes their you tube earnings fairly low.
Estimated monthly earnings £927
.it's the Ads in on Insta that earn the big money which they not doing .
Companies will not pay cash on the day. Most will pay 30 to 60 days.
Depreciation is probably computer camera etc

Katiej

Research a bit harder then, cos paying 18k in Tax would give a gross annual income of around 75k and net just over 50. nothing like 150k. A nice little earner for doing fuck all though although I doubt it would keep you both in the lap of luxury by the time you've paid the mortgage on murder mansion.
19% corporation tax

Sln2404

I’ve tried to read through the thread but it’s moving so quickly. Can someone explain what the racist thing is that’s happened? Sorry if it’s been explained 1000 times 🙄

Jobo86

Has anyone seen the Amazon reviews on Edgy’s book? I’m sure they weren’t there when I last checked and all of them are dated 7/8/9th March. Almost looks like paid for reviews but all bad ones?!

Katiej

So Lee, tell us, when is the big comeback? Have you had advice from a reputable PR company? Please don't let your wife go down the mental health track again. She made herself look a right fool the last time. Nobody will buy that again.
Lol. I'm not a bloke for a start

WLJ

Ha how funny! I’ve seen Lucy and her sisters, ( actually her twin sisters are very natural and really pretty) seen the Michalaks ( plus camera equipment 🙄) knobbing around in Bath 😂 always funny when you see local places! Better catch the red eye together then! 😂
I used to live very near the Saccone Joly’s. In the four years which we lived there, I never saw Anna, it was either the Dad with the kids, or someone else.

fireflies

VIP Member
No that’s the total value including the council input. I think when it was up for sale last year on the Aberdeenshire council affordable housing website it said that it had an income threshold for purchasers of around £58,000.
When they brought the house they must been below 58k a year to be eligible.
Also confused if it's 1st time buyers but think Lee owned a flat before.
I think if they go above 58k it's their choice to sell?