Mrs Meldrum #37 Pat and Edgy visit the job centre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet Channel Mum will find it hard to get work for Rebecca Meldrum as when you google her name Mrs Meldrum it comes up with Mrs Meldrum KKK Mrs Meldrum Racist etc. No company will want to go near her with a barge pole. It’s her own doing. If she had taken more due care when she was editing or even just took it done straight away edited the lift section out then she wouldn’t be dealing with this now. As for her apology it’s more about her and also contains lies saying that it was background chatter. The lift was quiet it was heard as clear as a bell. 5 days to make an apology as well is not on it should have been immediate.

Reactions: 13
Why is that groomer still allowed to make YouTube videos, thats what I'd like to know so wrong!

Reactions: 22
Oxo tot uploaded a pic of Poppy yesterday, might be worth a message?

It’s not on their Instagram now
I also didn’t know companies used the pictures either I thought it was only in Mrs Meldrums Instagram page not companies. I just don’t think it’s right to use a child like this they have no choice in the matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I also didn’t know companies used the pictures either I thought it was only in Mrs Meldrums Instagram page not companies. I just don’t think it’s right to use a child like this they have no choice in the matter.

Reactions: 6
“My mum’s obsessed with getting hers....daily”

Course she is Reb.

Modern day con artist.....and bloody good at it as well. Sickening how easily it comes to her to sell these products & entice naive and impressionable sheep in.

Reactions: 10
The oxotot_uk page is essentially a Poppy fan page, so gross.
The one poppy yesterday was also released 25th Jan.

I assume the deal is she sold those images and they can keep using when they like.
This is great example how all 3 are child models.

Silicone sucker

Reactions: 7
On aoxotot_uk it's def still there.

Sorry I meant @oxotot_uk ooops
I just checked out their Instagram page for the first time (I don’t follow them etc) and all the poppy pics are still there. Can’t believe how many there is is of poppy. I still don’t understand why these instamums can just use their kids for money when child modelling is highly regulating. It’s the same thing

Reactions: 14
I really was unaware how much she actually sold her kids out, it’s bad enough her selling her soul for absolute shit. I’ll never forget the spray for her clothes instead of washing

Reactions: 27
Me neither. Kerry Conway does this too not just meldrum. All the mum vloggers do. I feel the same as you

Reactions: 8
I’m really interested to see how they will come back from all of this (if at all!) there’s been so many spot on posts about all their previous shady behaviour, her “no fucks” attitude and general not giving a shit about seemingly anything!
And we all know they are lurking on these threads so rather than cry trolls take heed of the bloody good advice that has been given!! Gifted and ads don’t bother me - as long as they’re shown as such, they need to go back to the drawing board either overhaul the whole brand or call it a day in my opinion.
It’s their lovely girls I feel sorry in all of this, not her as she has totally brought all this on herself.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.