Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Queenie

VIP Member
“Hi guyssss! So so many of you have been asking where we’ve been. Thank you for all your love & support throughout this tough & traumatic time for us. Your support means so so much!
So so many of you have been asking about the gym. Not to worry, I have plenty of vlogs for you to show just how absolooootely amazing I am. I know you bloody LOVE my gym vlogs.
Bit of news - we won’t be going to Greece after all. After much soul-searching we’ve decided that.....er......whatshername....oh yes!.....Safiyah! has missed quite a lot of school so we’ve decided, for her sake of course....not to go. Back to beggin....I mean booking another wee well-deserved #kindly gifted holiday for the school holidays. After all, we work sooooo hard & we’ve had such a bad couple of weeks with those pesky trolls on Tattle. Some people just have no sense of humour!
Bye guys!!!!!! “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I really do wish she had called Safiyah “Velvet” though. Imagine Lee yelling “Velvie darling! Go on Velv ya wee belter!”

• Haha

ElfForLife

Sorry dizzymare i read your comment as the comment some other pratt wrote, ive deleted it and apologised to you. Im really sorry got confused.

Dear Mrs Meldrum

THIS (Zippys comment) is how you do an apology after you mess up.

Oh the fluffing irony 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

reader87123

VIP Member
I am actually, but it shouldn't be offensive to anyone unless they were actually trying to look like the KKK. If they were wearing fake mustaches and one remarked 'we look like Hitler' would that be seen as anti semetic too?
White male privilege at its finest. 😂 Because if a white middle-class man says it's not racist, then there's no way it could be offensive to anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 37

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
You know when you buy something with a shiny surface and it has a protective film on it? Some jackass bought what was a mirrored chest of drawers, but it had a blue protective film on it. They didn’t realise for years.
But the JOY of this story was that she had always wanted a grey cupboard but there were none left in the shop, just this blue one. And when she peeled off the stick, oh glory be, t’was the grey cupboard she’d hoped and dreamed for 😂

• Haha

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
Ideas for vlogs when / if they return:
Couples Q&A : one pretends to be a job interviewer, the other the interviewee.
Book reviews: how to succeed at job interviews, what interviewers ask, etc.
Primark haul: clothes for his / her job interview.
Morning routine: pretend 1 parent works (not at home) and the other has to do everything.
What the postman brought? Rejection letters.

• Haha
  • Heart

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Towards the end of #36 new members appeared saying some on here were waiting to pounce and any excuse to vilify Rebecca.
We can only discuss what she shows via her channel and Instagram alongside her husband's Instagram account.
Mrs Meldrum Ltd has failed to listen to so many people, not only those on here but many others who comment on their platforms. It's easy to start placing the blame on the proactive members who have tried to highlight the inaccuracies, dishonesty and arrogance of the directors to others.
YouTube is not a hobby. Their channel is a business. If this was a "normal" business you would expect consequences for the poor actions of the staff.

If you were in a supermarket and heard the staff making racist comments, you would (hopefully) complain. You wouldn't just say "Oh it was a blip" and walk away.

• Heart

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I hope they've got enough money put to one side to be able to pay the murder mansion mortgage for a few months!

At first I thought, she'll get away with it and come back like nothing has happened, but the way things are going down I really think she's going to lose a lot of money.
I feel sorry for those girls now.
I think they’ve been over paying on their mortgage and probably putting plenty aside (hence their lack of any visible spending), so I imagine they’re ok for a period. I’m sure her dad would’ve identified what a short lived career this could be and hopefully encouraged them to stash away their money and channel it into the house.

Scary times for them now though. I don’t know how deeply brands research their influencers but now a simple google search will bring that up and that’s obviously going to have a massive impact on her brand deals.

What worried me yesterday though was messiah saying that Lee had now blocked him too. That shows that they’re still completely defensive and not repentant at all, because messiah couldn’t be more reasoned about it all and open for calm, adult discussion with them.

I’m afraid they’ll have made their own judgements on him (superficial ones perhaps) and be completely missing the point that here is a man with a really interesting point of view and a deep sense of right. He could’ve offered them great advice for teaching the girls about cultures that Mrs m admits they’re lacking in. But no. They block him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart

Mybb2016

Anybody who doesn’t think the joke is racist, or at least offensive - do you think that joke would have been made if one single person in that lift had been black? Would you be comfortable saying it straight to the face of any black or ethnic minority person? Just wondering.

It’s almost not even about the joke anymore at this point, it’s about the way she acted after being pulled up on it. She can make her excuses that she didn’t hear it at the time (she did), but after you’ve been told from so many people that it’s offensive and to give no fucks (in her own words) and not even think to apologise until you’ve been bollocked into doing so - and even then making it all about yourself. 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
M

Member 1126

Please not a puppy
"Hi GUYS, didn't want to reveal this quite yet, but I want you to take my baby brain into account for my recent oversight. Yes Mini M number 4 is on the way # sometimes the snip turns out to be a blessing in disguise 😍. What a lovely, lovely momento of our date weekend away!"
( Phew that's the bills paid for the next few months!)

• Haha
  • Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
Aberdeenshire Council looking for a school crossing patrol person in Banchory 🤔

Why have the channelbum statement screenshots shared in here been deleted? I don't understand why and it raises a number of questions for me personally about tattle now.

On a serious note, this has been a week we didn't expect but it's raised a lot of important questioning with discussion both on and offline. Away from here with family and friends I've learnt a lot of myself and even more about those close to me, to quote Messiah, we could all do better, be better. We should all learn from this on an individual level and continue to force the issue that racism is not acceptable in any form.
I'm impressed Amy put her opinion out there, I congratulate her. She's got more balls than 1000s of others. Sly comments about her "looking at notes" or whatever...fuck me she's given her opinion - more than a lot of these pathetic greedy, grabbing mummy vloggers have done! Where's your high end mummies in this? It says a lot about those self centred bitches that I follow, but not from today. They are Mothers yet not sharing or raising awareness of the unacceptable situation that another mother, Candice and thousands of other parents find themselves in daily. Seeing Candice's story from yesterday (I only watched this morning) made me cry at her broken heart for her baby. Yet quote me a mummy vlogger that's shared it?
The Meldrum's saw a 'joke' in their vlog, they never questioned it, they shared it, they didn't see the problem, many of their commentators /supporters still don't, that sickens me. But how many of us have been in that situation? A lot of us I am sure. We're reading the support of the Meldrums, some have been quoted on here. But every one of us has to question ourselves, others, even those close to us each and every time we hear or read a racist attack, we must all learn from this. Most of us are lucky we don't suffer, but we ALL of us have a responsibility.

How will this pan out for the Meldrums? They'll survive. But for how long depends on how they react, come back and create in the future.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Alightened

VIP Member
She'll probably just put an Insta photo of her stood on the driveway doing one of her awkward teapot poses saying "Hi guys, I'm back. I'm feeling so much better now. Thank you to you lovely lot out there for sending me such lovely supportive messages".... and that will probably be all we'll get.

• Angry
  • Haha

baldy111

I'm not a fan of Rebecca or Lee but I fail to see how making a comment about looking a little bit like the KKK is racist. I mean how the hell does that even make The Sun newspaper?
People with attitudes like you and the Meldrums are a mounstrous part of the problem!
Are you serious?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha

Redbreast

VIP Member
I actually did a bit more research on the KKK as my daughter wanted to learn more about it and wanted to be able to explain more in depth about it. It’s so important we teach our children with such attrocities and barbaric treatment of other human beings how truly disgusting and wrong these crimes are. Similar to the holocaust, we must never forget and understand these kind of disgusting attitudes are very much alive in our society today. I stumbled across a picture of the KKK and felt physically sick actually. Just what they wore was terrifying. The photo looks like something out of a horror film. This made me wonder how anyone could make light of what they wore and what they looked like. Baffles me that the person who made the joke could find it remotely funny or think talking about the KKK and humour would go hand in hand. 🤔

• Heart

Idkk

Chatty Member
Why does everyone keep bringing her parents into it? Her parents need to do this, daddy will be doing that, mummy drafted in, etc. Rebecca is a grown woman and should deal with this as such. I’m not sure why people here keep babying her. Same with saying her dad will be ordering Lee to do such and such like he’s the boss of everyone. This isn’t Downton Abbey.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

fireflies

VIP Member
Anyone else think she regrets the name Safiyah? I think she does. I think I remember a baby name video she did and I could almost see her grimace when she said it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Oh definatly shes even said it.
It's why shes using so many nicknames mostly darcey/darce which I think is middle name.

Tattle dictionary

Safaya, faya, darce/ darcey/saffy
Florence/ Flobell, Florrie, flo/Florenco/legend
Poppy, pops, coco, popsilicous /ferrel
Rebecca/reb/edgy/becks/babe/verruca
Lee/melds/pat

For all newbies

We call lee pat as he looks like pat Sharpe from fun house.
It's reb/ edgy or verruca after verucca salt as shes so impatient/spoiler and has numerous tantrums.

Reb dislikes the name lee so she calls his meldrum/melds.

Lee has limited vocabulary and lots of repetative words which prove useful if playing meldrum bingo whist watching a vlog.

Go florrie
Babe_usually his wife
Legends is the kids
Bad boy usually refers to eggs
Belter is a compliment something good

Rebs often has the fear. Or shes blown away. She's always so so so greatful.
Vans is code for edgy.
Mooch
Potter

Fave meals
Chickpea or checkpea salad
,2 seldom fillets ÷5 people ,Curry soup
Beef and rates,Dippy eggs&Picnic plates

Lee supports rangers and has rangers tattoo.
Reb supports herself and think she has small tattoo and piercing because shes so edgy. She also thinks charity starts at home.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35