Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
So sad and upsetting.
They sat in the local shopping centre sipping expensive coffees before crossing the road and visiting the food bank EMPTY BLOODY HANDED for a partnership with Ella's bloody kitchen near Christmas. Seriously, you couldn't make this shit up, no one would believe it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
Im going to place a bet that she'll be back at the weekend with an orange filtered, headband wearing, gifted jumper photo of her Joker like fake smile and a post saying she's had so so many kind messages, she took a weeks social media detox and spent quality time with the kids. She'll say her anxiety has been awful but her followers/sheep have helped and she feels able to come back renewed and refreshed.

There will be no mention of the shit storm, no apology, no accountability at all.

Her first video back will be her 90 day "transformation" so that her sheep can really lay it on thick with the praise for her bruised ego. And her Insta will be full of rubbish ads like the 2 day wash spray etc, rather than larger campaigns for bigger companies.

And just like that it will be business as usual for the Meldrums. They are too arrogant, self absorbed, short sighted and stupid to change anything.

And she'll probably get away with it this time, as she did DLP. But what they won't consider is that each ensuing shit storm is getting bigger, bringing wider reaching consequences. They will be cocky and feel untouchable. But they really are one more small "boob" away from combustion, there is always only so much you can get away with and whatever the third boob is, that will be the end of her.

B4rney

🤣🤣 oh my, I love the name Velvet!! Met a lovely girl with that name and I’ve loved it ever since!
Also much prefer Safiyah to Sophia and don’t think any of the names mentioned are chavvy 😬 each to their own with names.
Interesting though how he wanted the ‘Soph’ sound so she was ‘Safi’ but now she’s Fiyah or Darce. They can’t make their minds up!

Can you imagine hi guys, it’s Bex here with my three lovely daughters, Velvet, Silk and Polly-Ester, polyester was far too chavvy so I made her a double barrelled first name. I love unusual names. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CL1984

ALSO with the mum vloggers on Instagram who are currently slagging this forum. I can understand on one part as negatively commenting on people is not my passtime. The only reason and one reason that many people are on here about Mrs meldrum- is because unlike other mummy vloggers who reply to comments and criticisms ... She DELETES THEM. even valid points and comments that are in no way trolling. She has deleted everything questioning her behaviour. This is the only method left for her previous former followers to comment. Effectively by deleting all comments --even slightly critical- she is FUELLING these forums as there are no forums left to use which you can have a valid discussion on. Even channel mum have deleted the forums on their own one. I went there first but if you can't even question someone on a normal site... What choice has she left people?. Does she think the people she has offended should just shut up and feel sorry for her mistake. I do slightly feel for her.... But you need to face up to stuff. Take the rough with the smooth. It can't all be gifts gifts gifts....and Arrogance .. and i'm right mentality. People need a space to express their thoughts proactively and this is the only space she had left you guys. Katie Ellison was right- you can't just ignore everything!!! Take some RESPONSIBILITY. At the very least leave the comments and don't reply... But deleting everything and 'loving' comments sticking up for you? That is so immature.... Are they trying to create a Eutopia on their insta so only people who agree with everything they do are allowed? Great business sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not a fan of Rebecca or Lee but I fail to see how making a comment about looking a little bit like the KKK is racist. I mean how the hell does that even make The Sun newspaper?
Have a read about who the KKK are, what they do, how they operate.

If you don't understand how people can be offended by comments like that, you need to educate yourself.

• Heart

GreyWolf

VIP Member
These threads are actually quite sickening. That you all seem to derive pleasure from trying to ruin someones life is disgusting.
Think you might be in the wrong place
Click here x

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
They must be interested enough to write about it though
They’d write about pretty much anything though. I read a story on there the other week about a woman who hadn’t peeled the protective sticker off her chest of drawers. Not exactly hard hitting stuff.

Edited to add: dunno why I read that story mind you 😂 my own fault!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

inspirespirit

Plus I’m not sure I’d look to a pair of 60+ year olds to advise me on how to handle my modern social media career. Do either of them even work in the media? Being rich doesn’t mean you know everything and have the authority on all things.

cough cough !! That is a very ageist remark. As someone over 60 myself I could teach these youngsters a thing or two about social media careers having had almost thirty years experience in IT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

MrsT

I’m just glad it’s been shared sick of being tarnished with I’m a sad jealous troll.

• Heart
  • Haha

Shaza78

Chatty Member
Oh god 😔 can just hear the “we’ve had so so many messages from you guys I’m just blown away”
Mrs Meldrum is a ltd company. She running a professional business ( I use the term professional loosely) yet when the shit hit the fan she becomes the poor wee mum trying to make ends meat whilst staying at home to look after kids so riddled with anxiety she finds life oh so difficult.

• Haha
  • Heart