Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WATCH THIS SPACE
The Daily Mail sued for slander by mother of """ 3" """ blogger / vlogger , racist Mrs Meldrum .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I own a social media business and active on social media in a personal capacity - I am careful as to what I put out there and ‘like’. I also would be the first to do damage control by issuing an apology straight away and taking down any offensive content.

I don’t want to see the downfall of the Meldrums, but I also don’t want influencers to think they’re invincible. Do they not understand what the word influence actually means.

Reactions: 19
Mrs Meldrum #37 - Another fail, made the daily mail. Now a week of hiding, in desperate need of guiding.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh bloody hell, I’ve just seen they used a screenshot of one of my tweets in that article 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Bet they're regretting the wee hobbits snip now, nothing causes amnesia more than a "shock" pregnancy announcement

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He's a sahd as he's unemployable
He lied about reason leaving last job.

If his wife went out to work each day he would be sahd

He wanted a peace of the social media action and be a public figure himself.

I have no issues with sahd

But this is not what lee is
Couldn’t agree more. I find it odd having two parents at home

Reactions: 4
My husband turned 30 last November, we went to Lisbon for 2 days,had a dinner & night out with friends & then a small party at the house for relatives & the kids. Imagine remembering your 30th birthday weekend for being accused of racism! All because they think they are untouchable & are too lazy to edit properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think you’re confusing wanting to take someone down with just wanting consequences for actions that are really crappy and unkind. This kind of I don’t give a tit attitude has been going on for years and she’s hurt a lot of people. If she’s in a pickle right now whose fault is it but her own? She’s chosen to ignore any constructive criticism and do things her way and up until now got away with it. No-one wants to inflict suffering or pain on anyone, they just want her to be held accountable for her actions and actually genuinely apologise for goodness sake, something she will not do!!
I've got to agree with you. Whilst I understand both sides of the argument, I wouldn't go as far as some personally but completely understand why they have. There are many in here who have been personally affected by her behaviours and only time spent reading every thread will show those that don't know the history, even now when I read historical stuff I've forgotten more than I remember, there is that much! . Anyone with the time reading through these threads (thus giving a bigger picture) will see 'so so' many tattlers, (probably the vast majority) have, at one time or another suggested ways she could get back on track. There are no trolls here, there has been no threats to her or her family made on here. There is a lot of slating, humour and indeed a huge amount of fact amongst it. People joining just recently and commenting, yes they'll see something else in their opinion but they need to read the WHOLE lot and then they'll understand how it's reached this point. This most recent mess is completely her own doing, COMPLETELY. That DM article could have been much much worse in my opinion had the press looked at the bigger picture. From what I've seen the past few days on comments outwith here, there are far more people with an opinion on the 'Mrs Meldrum' brand than have ever got involved in here. Now that says a lot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Did she definitely post the T-shirt with the no fucks given slogan in response to the racism comments???

Reactions: 5
Oh dear 🙈 While I have empathy towards how she must be feeling - I m sure she now knows what anxiety is! I have no sympathy at all for her. This is not an isolated incident but the result of months of mis truths, rule flouting and silencing of people through her social media. This is the straw that broke the camels back. This is her own doing. It’s time to grow up Rebecca. It’s time to become accountable. It’s time to learn what humility is. It’s not too late to be a better person.

Reactions: 16
Did she definitely post the T-shirt with the no fucks given slogan in response to the racism comments???
She posted it the following morning. Didnt say it was in response to that but if you were heartbroken about your mistake you'd not dream of posting that.

Reactions: 23
I do not believe that her living a "sheltered life" has anything to do with not knowing that the so called joke wasn't 100% out of order. Come on she lives 30 mins from the 3rd biggest city in Scotland. I learnt that racism was unacceptable on every level in school and from my parents and I'm only a few years older than her so I'm sure her school will have covered it even if her parents didn't. Jesus its 2019 there is no excuse for not knowing.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.