Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Despite the spelling errors and incorrect facts (she's not a mother of two but three), that was not a kind article. I feel for her in a human sense but this was her own doing. She just never learned after DLP and unfortunately for her, the 5 of them are now going to suffer. I feel for those girls.

Reactions: 13
Guys I think you're whipping yourselfs into a frenzy. She didn't say the rasist comment herself, she is just so lazy at editing she didn't cut it out. Yes she should have pulled her friend up there and then but also I think that where her sheltered life came in and she hasn't had to ever pull anyone up on things like that. What is it that your going to get out of the dm posting a story about her? I'm all for slagging off these people but I think your all out for her blood at the moment. She will slip up herself and it wont need all of you guys running to brands / papers for her to start losing work.

Also have you thought about what these normal people sitting in their offices think of all these ridiculous emails they get?

Also shes still aloud to go out to the gym and shops ect even though she is having a week off. Messaging rami was weird.would you all be happy if she was in bed crying? What Is it you all want from this?
If you have read through this thread you would realise its not just the kkk comment being left in the vlog. Its what she dis after being pulled up in it. She posted a picture saying zero fucks given, she used another lady of colour as a shield to make out shes not racist.... this lady has spoken out saying she was used and that this should not be happening in 2019.

Reactions: 24
He's a sahd as he's unemployable
He lied about reason leaving last job.

If his wife went out to work each day he would be sahd

He wanted a peace of the social media action and be a public figure himself.

I have no issues with sahd

But this is not what lee is

Do you know them? Is the reason he left his job not what he has said?

Reactions: 3
You don't have to agree with what other people are doing, saying, or posting.

Reactions: 15
No one is trying to "take her down", shes done that herself. Plenty of people on here made suggestions about how she could handle various "boobs" better. Instead, she has had anxiety come and go (depending on severity of "boob"), and then basically stuck 2 fingers up and carried on. What's happened now, is all on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think this is getting way out of hand. She fucked up royally and she has to pay the price for it now but I don’t understand why some are contacting the daily mail and all of the brands that she works for? I’m sure they are all aware of what’s happening. I don’t condone what was said and It definitely could’ve been handled better. However I think some people are jumping on the band wagon to take her down completely but for why? I think some people are loving this and were waiting for this moment.
I think you’re confusing wanting to take someone down with just wanting consequences for actions that are really crappy and unkind. This kind of I don’t give a tit attitude has been going on for years and she’s hurt a lot of people. If she’s in a pickle right now whose fault is it but her own? She’s chosen to ignore any constructive criticism and do things her way and up until now got away with it. No-one wants to inflict suffering or pain on anyone, they just want her to be held accountable for her actions and actually genuinely apologise for goodness sake, something she will not do!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lots of people are making their first post on this thread to attempt to moderate the thread or attack other members. Just a reminder that's both against the rules here.

If you're concerned about a post please use the report function.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nope I can see it

Why does it says shes mum of 2

Bet Fairmont not pleased with negative publicity.
Probably because her much neglected blog says she is a mother of 2!
Also daily mail isn’t exactly the best title out there (says the wife of an editor of a national title)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you know them? Is the reason he left his job not what he has said?
Nope but locals to him have said

The vlog he nearly died helicopter crash was false.

He was so shaken up he flew to London next day for a holiday.

They clearly both saw opportunity for them to rake in money and be an influencer himself.

There are lots infleuncers out there who manage great content with working partners.
Their spouses dont have their own insta account.
Start doing events with them.
Most recently hes been doing AD and deals of his own.

Reactions: 7
Despite the spelling errors and incorrect facts (she's not a mother of two but three), that was not a kind article. I feel for her in a human sense but this was her own doing. She just never learned after DLP and unfortunately for her, the 5 of them are now going to suffer. I feel for those girls.
I can only see healthy and positive benefits for the girls if they will get a private childhood.

Reactions: 19
My first post here! Have followed the thread since DLP, never felt the need to post before but this situation has incensed me. What bothers me most is how Lee can just bow out without recognising what has happened and has left his wife to take the tit when he has a big part to play in Mrs Meldrum. What kind of man allows this to go on for as long as it has, shes clearly been struggling mentally for a while now, yet for the sake of free holidays, and a house they cant even furnish without freebies he tries to portray they are living their best lifes! Any self respecting man would be mortified at the change in his wife and would do what they can to relieve some of that pressure.
Lee meldrum needs to grow a pair of balls first to become a man .
I agree . If she claims to be mentally broken he should of came out himself an apologized on behalf of his wife and himself for their stupidity .Yes he is definitely loving his life , as Lee would be a wee no mad if it wasn't for her . He's no job so obvious no income and she's makes that quite clear , a 600k house subsidised by Daddy Cannon , free holidays , clothes , furniture . Him being a SAHP has relived her of an enormous amount of pressure as she littterly does Jack tit me time , me time , me time . She never struggles mentally at the gym , Nor when out with chums , definitely not when on a free holiday it's only ever when the tit hits the fan

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I continue to be shocked that people think she’s being vilified unjustly. To me that shows you think the KKK reference was bad but not bad enough! And that is NOT OKAY!

Many I think who make airy comments like this have probably never faced racism in their lives, and think culture is your Friday take away. Just friggin google what KKK is, people were killed, people were persecuted and her friend thought that was a joke. It’s sickening! Did she look at that friend with disgust? No just brushed off like meh.

THIS IS HER J O B.
If it was a colleagues job, surely you would raise it with your HR? And WHY should anyone support a brand that is okay with someone uploading then putting some soundtrack over racist words? It is so incredibly insensitive and down right disgusting. There is NO EXCUSE!

It’s easy for those that have never been belittled by their colour or culture to think “oh this is getting out of control”. Frankly we need people standing up for the right things more often!

I’m mixed race as is my husband and our little bubba! I’ve witnessed racist remarks made to my brilliant husband when he’s walking to his car after work. I’m not internalising Rebecca’s foolishness but it’s that casual racism and the “oh she didn’t mean any harm by it” that is incredibly damaging and continues to perpetuate some sort of white heteronormativity.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Jeezo, seeing it in the Mail like that...Like I said yesterday, this whole lifestyle isn’t worth it.

Reactions: 17
Been at work all day so I’m just catching up

So to summarise, she got away with it then?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.