Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amy will get involved but still follow the Meldrums, still kiss their ass I bet, another lower teir Channelbum riding on coat tails to improve her own following.
If she was really getting involved she'd unfollow and mention it on her own Insta to support those opposed to Meldrums behaviour

Reactions: 15
Amy will get involved but still follow the Meldrums, still kiss their ass I bet, another lower teir Channelbum riding on coat tails to improve her own following.
If she was really getting involved she'd unfollow and mention it on her own Insta to support those opposed to Meldrums behaviour
Shell wait and see if her numbers increase first. Shes too annoying for me though.

Reactions: 7
Shell wait and see if her numbers increase first. Shes too annoying for me though.
Amy Being Mum is as bright as a dark
Night. She’s just trying to drum up more followers for her own channel. She’s as fake sickly sweet and as dopey as Mrs M. There’s Another thread on here about her & her husband..... 😳😲

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Why aren’t they condemning what their best friend said? They seem to be faux apologising that people saw it, not that he said it. Call him out. We all saw you react. We saw it because you chose the footage when editing so presumably thought it was fine or found it funny even.

Reactions: 10
Those £600 rugs aren't coming in too handy for brushing everything under is it Melds?

I'd have had more respect for them if either had joined the live or at least commented. But to face a problem head on and admit fault takes courage and integrity, and that's something they seem to sorely lack. Instead Lee will be busy deleting and blocking, Nana will be watching Poppy and baking and Rebs got her priorities of getting a good ramming.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Caught most of the live. Messiah Kaeto came across brilliantly. Loved the few references he dropped in about his head band and insta lives not being his jam. 😂 Looking forward to any followups. 🤞🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Just to summarise so far...

What Rebecca AND Lee should have done:

Pulled their friend up on the "joke" straight away, deleted the footage and never let it be shown. End.
OR
2. If they genuinely didn't hear/notice the "joke" when editing (they did hear it!), they should have removed the video straight away and issued a sincere apology. End.

What they actually did:
Lied and pretended they didn't hear anything, and that it slipped through the net. No. They heard. Rebecca's reaction was there for us all to see.
2. Left the offensive joke in the video, probably thinking it would be as amusing to other people as it was to their narrow-minded, ignorant friends. Wrong. Very wrong.
3. Refusing to remove the video altogether, instead adding music over the top, as if that would be enough to cover it up.
4. Blocking/deleting anyone that mentioned it.
5. Dragging innocent people into the whole mess - using Candice and two little children as a 'I'm not racist, I support black people' cover. Disgusting behaviour.
6. The whole "Zero Fucks Given" t-shirt, bragging about having a great sleep because she clearly didn't give a tit who she had hurt.
7. Eventually releasing a pathetic apology full of lies, then turning the comments off/deleting her FB to try and silence people. Her apology asked for people to continue to give feedback, but not allowing people the opportunity to do that. More lies.
8. Channel Mum releasing a statement just as pathetic as her "apology". Basically, she goes unpunished because they don't want to lose the money she brings to their door. Weak.
9. She's supposedly heartbroken, making it all about her. ME ME ME. What about the people you caused offence to? How do you think they're feeling?

Next steps: she will make a come back, blaming everyone but herself and her anxiety will suddenly be mentioned again so that people feel sorry for her.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The only way there is any chance on a proper live apology is if this got round her followers, and she started losing subscribers because so far she’s doing well at keeping them in the dark!

Reactions: 12
I’ve just sent an email to Channel Mum after that half-arsed response. I’m not normally one for emailing companies but that is a shameful reaction and to me feels like they have heard half a story from Rebs herself and have made no further investigation

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The daily mail have published many stories about Mrs M in the past. It was only a month ago she featured in the top 20 mummy vloggers with Candice!

5EA0C356-D13F-41BD-9F0D-95B55CDE1C87.jpeg CDC7CDC0-EB55-4D51-9992-5CE7F8A8008D.jpeg 29E99E26-3EED-4607-8F6D-1B4B4A8DF75D.jpeg 46BD69F0-CB8D-4174-9784-D3F6743A1211.jpeg D075F093-30FC-4EAE-AF72-BE083F8F8137.jpeg CA6AF00A-300D-4425-B3F3-5706E63E443A.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.