Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said they saw their house on line after seeing the address on the old company records, that address is her parents house ( the one they tried to sell and Rebecca put online) pat and Edgy live just across the road. Don’t know who’s name is on the deeds for that one! 😂
Thanks for clarifying as that be a massive lie of uncovered we all assume they had some type of help as such a big step up the ladder.

That's the problem when you tell 1 lie

People start looking at other areas.

Deleting sounds like it's backfired locally.
As Chinese whispers some locals think she said it.

Online some sheep are realising commemts are missing and being deleted which again makes people think she has something to hide.

She's incapable being transparent
Allowing or taking on board any feedback.

Reactions: 7
Banchory and Inchmarlo would be seem as quite expensive affluent areas, old money as my Nan would say.
Loads of other areas locally that are beautiful and probably more appropriate for a young family and cheaper. Nothing was wrong with their old house apart from it being the wrong postcode 🤷‍♀️
There old home was lovely but then it was quoted as being nothing more than "a cute little starter home 'by someone close to her posing as a tattler.. Thought to be her mother!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
If only Messiah Kaeto’s live could get a bit further round, right round her sheep!

Reactions: 8
This might be nothing but when you search Mrs Meldrums ‘followers’ list on Instagram there is suddenly none of her usual influencer followers.
Charlotte Taylor, this mama life, Katie Ellison, mama Reid, Maisy meow, Tipp, all gone 🙄
Most of them are still on her list of following though.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone has posted a screenshot on the Channel Mum forum of the woman that pointed the comment out and it says “clear as day” on the quote so she can’t make on she didn’t know about it until days later or make on it was “background chatter”. Even if she does make a comeback mud sure as hell sticks and it may cost her in brands that want to work with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I loved their old house. It was a great size, light and airy, had a massive garden, 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, a massive kitchen, garage, down stairs toilet, and my Holy grail - a utility room. It had everything. And it was affordable. I still don't understand the logic of selling it to buy the dark, claustrophobic, expensive place they have now.
I'm starting to feel very sad for her. In an effort to keep up with her parents, she's fallen flat on her face. They didn't need to move.

Someone has posted a screenshot of the woman that pointed the comment out and it says “clear as day” on the quote so she can’t make on she didn’t Know about it until days later it make on it was “background chatter”. Even if she does make a comeback mud sure as hell sticks and it may cost her in brands that want to work with her.
That was me. I watched that video 4 times. Clear as a bell every time.

Reactions: 16
If only Messiah Kaeto’s live could get a bit further round, right round her sheep!
This might be nothing but when you search Mrs Meldrums ‘followers’ list on Instagram there is suddenly none of her usual influencer followers.
Charlotte Taylor, this mama life, Katie Ellison, mama Reid, Maisy meow, Tipp, all gone 🙄
i m sure nobody wants to b
looks like your right!! Oh dear! Xx

Reactions: 5
She’s a fanny she moved because all her chums were moving into massive houses or renovations what they already had into better properties. Lindsey got a Belfast sink and did her kitchen up so Reb decided that meant she had to move into a mansion. It’s all keeping up with the jones’ for her just to be one better. I’d imagine that’s the kind of friend she is always having to one up everyone the time and make a song and dance about it when she does. If I’m honest her mates are pretty pivotal in all this as well they just don’t have to answer to anyone over it. I bet Tegan and Brett are glad they weren’t in the lift wouldn’t look very good on them.

@Someonestolemyusername. You little belter as Pat the twit would say 🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
I know this is a trash thread but I do think the gloating about her demise crosses a line at times. We’re all very aware of her shortcomings (to put it politely) on here, but sometimes I wonder if a small minority of people are intent on actively bringing her down, as opposed to just observing and commenting on what they’re doing. Not being a troll/dick, or sympathising with them, it’s just something I’ve noticed in the last wee while. And I’m checking myself on this too, I’ve definitely become over invested in this more than I should be at times, it’s easy to get sucked in to all the drama but that makes me as bad as her. I just want to get back to the days of slagging off Pat’s soupy curries and moaning about them hiding adverts 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I can still see them all.

Reactions: 4
I know I for one am not revelling or enjoying her momentary demise I’m just glad for once she’s been called out on something and being made to be held accountable. Do I think this means her career is over? Not one bit in fact people like her make grand comebacks the mud sticks but there will always be people who are willing to idolise her. Why I am so glad she’s been made to maybe be accountable is my niece is mixed race and as a young child went to a school where people called her kinky afro, monkey etc and then their parents would say “we know a black man so my kids aren’t racist”. Casual racism is still very institutional and it is still instilled at a young age and comments like what were made are totally unacceptable maybe not to others as it’s an “off the cuff joke” but to me there’s no place for it. Right I will get off my soapbox now 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Banchory and Inchmarlo would be seem as quite expensive affluent areas, old money as my Nan would say.
Loads of other areas locally that are beautiful and probably more appropriate for a young family and cheaper. Nothing was wrong with their old house apart from it being the wrong postcode 🤷‍♀️
Still Scotland though innit?

I jest, I jest 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I think you’re all being very naive if you think this is the end of the meldrum on social media and making a career of it.

It will soon be forgotten and brands will be back. If the Ingham said managed to still make a living then the meldrum will as well.

The part for me that make me cross is the lack of responsibility for the video and her actions. If she had just deleted the video and edited the scene out whilst issuing an apology that she had ‘missed’ the comment then that would have been enough. It’s the lack of apology and then trying to use other instagrammers/youtubers to try and make her look not rascist.

Reactions: 22
I know this is a trash thread but I do think the gloating about her demise crosses a line at times. We’re all very aware of her shortcomings (to put it politely) on here, but sometimes I wonder if a small minority of people are intent on actively bringing her down, as opposed to just observing and commenting on what they’re doing. Not being a troll/dick, or sympathising with them, it’s just something I’ve noticed in the last wee while. And I’m checking myself on this too, I’ve definitely become over invested in this more than I should be at times, it’s easy to get sucked in to all the drama but that makes me as bad as her. I just want to get back to the days of slagging off Pat’s soupy curries and moaning about them hiding adverts 😉
I have always thought there are a few who go too far. I suppose it is par for the course on a gossip forum. However, I feel because they have had no consequences to their actions regarding DLP and their general attitude regarding their lack of transparency (how sarcastic was Lee Meldrum with his ‘gifted’ photos of the girls after the new ASA rulings), they have become intolerable and think they are beyond reproach and untouchable. Iiterally, the day after Rebecca was called out over the racist comment she put up that tshirt saying The No Fucks Club, which I truly believe is exactly how she felt. She left that video up for DAYS and then had the audacity to make put Candice onto her FF. People have had enough. All was asked was that she remove the video and apologise, but noooooo, she put some crappy music over it and left it on and then carried on her ‘hi Guys, look at how wonderful our life is’ daily…… even the day of the apology she was all smiles until she obviously got told to apologise and clear off for a week. The apology was full of lies saying she immediately deleted the video, which we all know didn’t happen.

Nobody wants her to lose her job. Just stop lying. Simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Pat’s soupy curry will forever haunt me. Did it reduce? Did he add cream to thicken it up? We will never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still Scotland though innit?

I jest, I jest 😂😂😂
Oooooo, what you starting up here 😂😂😂, nah like anywhere you get good and bad areas, but personally wouldn’t stay in a house that has such horrific history, it’s the worst house in the best street scenario

I have always thought there are a few who go too far. I suppose it is par for the course on a gossip forum. However, I feel because they have had no consequences to their actions regarding DLP and their general attitude regarding their lack of transparency (how sarcastic was Lee Meldrum with his ‘gifted’ photos of the girls after the new ASA rulings), they have become intolerable and think they are beyond reproach and untouchable. Iiterally, the day after Rebecca was called out over the racist comment she put up that tshirt saying The No Fucks Club, which I truly believe is exactly how she felt. She left that video up for DAYS and then had the audacity to make put Candice onto her FF. People have had enough. All was asked was that she remove the video and apologise, but noooooo, she put some crappy music over it and left it on and then carried on her ‘hi Guys, look at how wonderful our life is’ daily…… even the day of the apology she was all smiles until she obviously got told to apologise and clear off for a week. The apology was full of lies saying she immediately deleted the video, which we all know didn’t happen.

Nobody wants her to lose her job. Just stop lying. Simple.
I wonder if she/they think they are beyond the rules somehow, but they are the adults in this. And have to take some responsibility for their actions. And sadly it’s the sweet girlies that will suffer for it, R and L can try to divert blame to whatever thread or site they want but it was their lack of care or sense that allowed that vlog to go up.
Do they not proof read/check what they put up before loading?
Mistakes happen but this is far beyond that

Reactions: 7
I don't Think she can come back froookm this.

It's all over the internet...mrs meldrum of synonymous with racism.

This sort of thing stick.

Badboy belter needs to be applying for Jobs....now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.