Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I can’t be the only aberdonin giggling at the Cheshire comparison 😁

my husbands in the oil and we’re very lucky with the way things are that he still has a job, he hasnt been so lucky in the past.

We’re not flashy or well off, obviously lots are but I don’t think Aberdeen is the way you imagine it
[/QUOTE]
I can understand why someone whose knowledge of Aberdeenshire is based on Edgy’s posts would make the Cheshire comparison because that’s exactly the lifestyle she aspires to and would be delighted that she gives that impression!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve seen channel mum mentioned and I don’t really get it? I’ve not followed it but did look at it a while ago when Amber from meetthewildes was over there. It seemed awful, really pretentious and lots of preened mamas with super white teeth ‘sharing’. I don’t mind Amber but that page was a complete switch off. What are they to Rebecca. A scroll only found an ad with Florrie and a doll?
On the whole it also has very low likes on posts, many have 140-300 for 67k followers.
Channel Mum is a multi million pound PR/marketing agency that has cleverly disguised itself as an organic “safe haven” for new mummy’s. They prey on young vulnerable mothers. They essentially have a gaggle of Mummy “vloggers” “influencers” (SALES PEOPLE) on their books who they promote and obtain paid for for in the form of advertising contracts with various companies. The basically act like a recruitment agency - a company will contact channel mum looking for minions to advertise a new product and channel mum will dish the work out between the puppets they have working for them like Mrs Meldrum. Channel Mum take a fee for this service and the “influencer” also gets paid, either in cold hard cash, or by being given a product/service for “free” in exchange for the social media coverage they provide.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Ye gods, I’ve just caught up. I really think this is the beginning of the end for Meldrum plc. I think most bloggers vloggers instamums big and small will quite rightly want to distance themselves from her now.

Karma.
I was also thinking how other vloggers/influencers won’t want to be associated with them now. It will make things like partnership days (dove for example) particularly awkward I would imagine!

Reactions: 10
Don’t forget this is the woman that retweeted that awful racist joke as well!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Channel Mum is a multi million pound PR/marketing agency that has cleverly disguised itself as an organic “safe haven” for new mummy’s. They prey on young vulnerable mothers. They essentially have a gaggle of Mummy “vloggers” “influencers” (SALES PEOPLE) on their books who they promote and obtain paid for for in the form of advertising contracts with various companies. The basically act like a recruitment agency - a company will contact channel mum looking for minions to advertise a new product and channel mum will dish the work out between the puppets they have working for them like Mrs Meldrum. Channel Mum take a fee for this service and the “influencer” also gets paid, either in cold hard cash, or by being given a product/service for “free” in exchange for the social media coverage they provide.
Thank you!

Reactions: 1
I’m really interested to see what messiah has to say tomorrow. I Imagine the Meldrums are too!

Given that they and many of their followers believe that those who speak out against Rebecca are bored mums or jealous women, I think it might make more of an impact coming from someone who they can’t possibly pigeon hole like that.

Reactions: 17
CV Lee ‘Pat’ Meldrum AKA Melds
Public figure
The Murder Mansion
Banchory Retirement Villaaaaaaage
Very North in Scotland
Email for collabs.

Bad boy belter available for work.

Educated:
Not mych really. Spent a lot of time at school but it was mostly long after I’d left as I was after a worldy teen with a rich daddy

Work
I left the offshore life After I near death experience.
Currantly director at Mrs Meldrum which is my babe of a wife. Responsibility includes block and delete. Excellent drone Skills.
Chef skills of bad boi eggs and picnic plates, making 1 piece of salmon feed 5. Coffee Barrister extrodinare.
Excellent weather looker at.
Pressure washer.

Looking for new job due to major rascist boob that now risks not paying all the bills and you tube is not the jam.

Hobbits:

Walks in the woods and getting a ramming and living my best life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
As an Aberdonian I wouldn’t describe it as flashy as a city as a whole.when the oil was at its peak the city did benefit from the wealth for many many years but the golden years of the oil are over. None of my extended family have ever worked in the oil so we have always led pretty normal lives thankfully without having to keep up with Jones crap.
Rebecca is just greedy!!

Apologies generalisation just gone I got from reading many posts here and seeing few others same area on insta.
Every area

I can’t be the only aberdonin giggling at the Cheshire comparison 😁

my husbands in the oil and we’re very lucky with the way things are that he still has a job, he hasnt been so lucky in the past.

We’re not flashy or well off, obviously lots are but I don’t think Aberdeen is the way you imagine it
[/QUOTE]

Sorry if misinterpreted it.
It was my impression commments here saying very affluent.
House prices
Some people on insta like muddy mummy and few others.
Plus all rebs freinds seem fairly well off.

Or course every area has affluent area and non.

Only been Scotland once.

Is banachory/inchmarlo quite affluent.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.