Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pity he hadn't got his fancy gates gifted yet, mind you no use closing them, the horse has bolted!
Ah well, that's it then! Willie fae the Deeside Piper's going to be racing Dave the DPD guy up the drive, clutching his notebook and pen to get the scoop first šŸ˜®
Maybe Pat will invite him in for dippy eggs so they can share their truly "shaken" reaction šŸ˜‹
Mind you, pretty sure Dave would have a tale of two for the Mail šŸ˜‚

Does Pat realise yet just how symbolic his insta story with the chocolate bunny in the blender actually was.........bet the crystals/ protective forcefield didn't predict this one! šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her mum, Leeā€™s mum, Lee and bad boy belter PT Rami have all ā€œlikedā€ her daft Instagram ā€œapologyā€
šŸ™„šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜³

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Totally agree. More angry about this. Annoyingly the people it's aimed to apologise to are already bloody blocked! Candice would rip this to shreds. I'm away to DM her.... And channel mum. Enough is enough.
Pooooooor embarrassing apology only made for fear of losing her sponsors and freebies!!!!

Reactions: 11
And it couldnā€™t have happened to a nicer person [emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374][emoji1374]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In her shoes my apology would have been more:
Wow, Iā€™ve massively dropped the ball regarding an offensive comment in my latest vlog. I have been so so irresponsible to include it. Iā€™m obviously not in control of others comments in a private situation however by making the decision to film that moment, I should have had the foresight to not include it.
I also should have removed the entire vlog once the negative feedback started, I was wrong to wait.
I was also wrong to be opportunistic with my Follow Friday - although I massively respect all those mentioned, I can fully see why me choosing that particular moment to highlight them was wrong.
I genuinely hope to be able to move on past this event, but would like to apologise to anyone who has been upset or offended.

Itā€™s really not that hard is it?!
Quoting this because this is how she should have addressed it.

What a crappy apology she had posted. She is acting as if 1. she wasnā€™t even aware that it was in her video (bullocks, come on now) and 2. that she immediately ā€˜removed itā€™ - remove what? She never actually removed it (the video or that particular scene), she just covered it up with music over. Ughhh, she just doesnā€™t get it.

And then she takes the time to thank people for letting her know, ā€˜please donā€™t ever stop giving me feedback.ā€™ How patronizing. She is fully responsible for what she puts out there, she shouldnā€™t have people point out that there is a racist joke in her video.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Once again, she is playing the victim mindset and this ā€˜apologyā€™ alone shows that she just honestly does.not.get.it.

I donā€™t know how else to put it. In my opinion, she has no place in the public eye on social media and does not know how to run *Mrs Meldrum* as a business. At all.

Reactions: 18
So.....what are all going to chat about for the next week?? Anyone off anywhere nice on holiday?......

• Haha
Reactions: 61
It was one of her male friends at her bday party in the lift going back from the spa the lift was all quite and he pops up and says we all look like the KKK some laughed Rebbeca rolled her eyes she heard it alright
And yet in her apology sheā€™s basically saying that she had no idea that it even happened until the viewers let her know. Unbelievable that she would lie even in her apology post.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Oh poor me!!! She has been forced to say this , which should of been said days ago , by video and post , not left . Obviously someone or a company has pulled out on her and she has had to do it , itā€™s half arsed and insincere , up yours meldrum

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s just going to take one larger instagrammer or vlogger to speak out to let a wider audience know what has happened and that their profession wonā€™t stand for it. Who is going to have the balls to do it though. Letā€™s not forget that the Meldrums took a very firm and public stand regarding Chris Ingham.
I have only recently started looking at this thread, haven't a clue who the meldrums are so went for a nosy. I don't see any proper vlogs up, not recent anyway. Just ads and a couple of hauls. What's the story with them? She looks like a pleasant enough woman šŸ˜³ (but then, so does Sarah Ingham to someone who doesn't know the no situation there)

Anyone wit a bit of time on their hands care to give me a run down on why this family is so unpopular here šŸ™ˆ

What public, firm stand did they make on the Inghams?

Reactions: 2
LYING witch!! Said she didn't hear it at the time? Such bullshit, wish I had gif'd her reaction because she bloody did hear it!
I'm sorry that Candice got dragged into this whole mess (Meldrums have a habit of dragging other people into their tit, such as Brummy and the DLP fiasco), but the Meldrums deserved this wake up call. I hope she doesn't sleep a bleeping wink tonight, hope her heart is pounding and she wakes up sweating. She deserves everything and I don't feel at all sorry for her. In fact, I dislike her even more after that pathetic "apology".

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
The sad thing is if she takes a week off then comes back the sheep really won't know anything has happened. It will get swept under the rug and they will continue to get ADs to fund their unrealistic life.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I have only recently started looking at this thread, haven't a clue who the meldrums are so went for a nosy. I don't see any proper vlogs up, not recent anyway. Just ads and a couple of hauls. What's the story with them? She looks like a pleasant enough woman šŸ˜³ (but then, so does Sarah Ingham to someone who doesn't know the no situation there)

Anyone wit a bit of time on their hands care to give me a run down on why this family is so unpopular here šŸ™ˆ

What public, firm stand did they make on the Inghams?
Pleasant?? Donā€™t be fooled by this poisoned dwarf! šŸ˜”
Too much to recap in one post. Suffice to say sheā€™s proved herself to be a perpetual liar, homophobic, fat-shaming, ageist racist.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.