Mrs Meldrum #36 We ducked this one up, didn't we Lee? Didn't We Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't commented on here in ages but have been keeping up here and there. What a colossal cock up! I messaged her this AM to let her know how disappointed I was and SHOCK, was blocked. She's seen my message but she cannot pull her head out of her arse long enough to actually respond.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I have never done anything like this before but felt I have no choice I have sent an email to a brand that is associated with her (one of my faves) be interesting to see if I get a reply !!!!

Reactions: 11
I actually wondered if any locals have taken it to the local news
Unfortunately the local press would probably come up with a head line like " Remorseful Rebecca, local Instamum celebrity, issues heartfelt apology to
all her fans for everyone else's boob"
Accompanied by a shot of her hugging her Scolty tree or looking suitably twee and" innocent" with her girlies.

Pretty sure the Deeside Piper doesn't have a news hotline 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Did someone say earlier that the Meldrums took a public stand against the disgusting Chris Ingham? Wonder if they’ll repay the favour 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It least it's turned out to be fortuitous that Pat spent so long power hosing the drive, providing a truly amaaaazing backdrop today for the " apology", one less thing for the wee soul to worry about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think theyll feel the same way about their own Mrs Meldrum and her “career”?
What did Roxanne do

Is Emma Kenney not channel mums therapist.

Dident we assume that's the therapist reb said she was skyping?

The other lady's the owner
Although it have big share.

Do we think they make example and part ways.

Does she get most brand deals from channel mum or other sources.

Reactions: 1
What did Roxanne do

Is Emma Kenney not channel mums therapist.

Dident we assume that's the therapist reb said she was skyping?

The other lady's the owner
Although it have big share.

Do we think they make example and part ways.

Does she get most brand deals from channel mum or other sources.
I’m not sure sorry I don’t really follow celebrity news. Looks to have been a while ago.

Channel Mum will drop her. She was on her last chance with them after DLP.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Google Roxanne pallett big brother. She created a colossal tit storm.

She is a perpetual victim just like Rebecca. Nothing is ever their fault.
Ahh I hate big brother. So I missed it.

But they have to treat everyone the same.

Intrigued what channel mum reaction will be.

Reactions: 2
@Kermit Roxanne Pallet accused Ryan Thomas of punching her when they were in the Big Brother house. It was all on camera. Caused him major stress but it was obvious he hadn't done what she said he had. She lost her job and now no one will employ her. Turns out it wasn't the first time she had accused people of doing things they hadn't. Played the victim but it backfired.

Reactions: 12
It least it's turned out to be fortuitous that Pat spent so long power hosing the drive, providing a truly amaaaazing backdrop today for the " apology", one less thing for the wee soul to worry about 😂
Pity he hadn't got his fancy gates gifted yet, mind you no use closing them, the horse has bolted!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Channel Mum should drop her. Simple as that. Mud sticks and they will always be known now as supporting racism if they keep her on their books. Plenty more where she came from.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Anyone think they could persuade them to take more than a week off social media? I’m thinking more a long term early retirement plan would work?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If it hasn't already been mentioned (I'm only on page 6) it's Candice Brathwaite, not Braithwaite.

<goes back to continue reading>

Reactions: 7
Th
Anyone think they could persuade them to take more than a week off social media? I’m thinking more a long term early retirement plan would work?
They average 1 add a day on insta.
Sometimes 3

That's paid partnerships
Being an ambassador ellas kitchen/dove and olay.
Then theres freebies undeclared ads she pushed on stories.

Doubtful they can afford more than weeks break

Even when away they advertising products.

Plus we know she has backlog of videos to release we were meant to get olay self care treat tonight.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.