Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her describing herself on Instagram --- 1-- Mother to 3 gorgeous girls .
2--Wife .
3-- Adventure Seeker .
4--YouTube is my jam .

Let's rephrase that Reb 1--Part time mother .
2--Slave Driver .
3--Attention Seeker .
4--I'm a bit of a Bam .

• Haha
Reactions: 27
As for the KKK cover up vlog - anyone in their right mind would remove it. She's not shy on removing other vlogs, The Meldrums went POOOF overnight apart from 1 vlog. That paid partnership with PayPal!!

The real reason she can't remove it might be more to the fact of the free stay at the hotel she vlogged and instastoried to death. Not like her to lie about a free stay before, or like last St Andrew stay it was LEE who "organised" it's her get out of CMA regulations card!!
Do you know what thinking about it you right.
She's deleted a few vlogs before like house one.
I feel sure Fairmont was an ad.
Lee's sales patter in the garden.
I also think her friends and sister got free or cheap deal also out of it.
As why else would she keep a tainted vlog up.
If her freinds know they will be pissed off.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did someone say the daily Mail has the clip?
I canā€™t stand that paper but I also recorded that clip in the lift and Iā€™m tempted to send it
I know they are interested in the story.cadice is very we'll know.please send the clip if you haven't already

Reactions: 7
Well least the fundraiser is upto Ā£463 for sue ryder but could have been so much more.
Do we have no pics of her running.

We due a new thread title
We always try and make it topical to what they doing at that time.
I'm tired can't think of anything good so maybe more suggestions?

Reactions: 4
I donated more than that to the kid next door for a school thing and I donā€™t particularly like him!
Well, I didnā€™t want to comment on the amount as Ā£5 is a lot of money to some people but it does seem rather paltry doesnā€™t it!

A Ā£5 donation backs up the theory that her sister doesnā€™t like her. Itā€™s quite embarrassing actually.

Reactions: 10
I donā€™t think the next title should reference the ā€œjokeā€ at all. Would lower the tone of the page, not appropriate.

Reactions: 43
I donā€™t think the next title should reference the ā€œjokeā€ at all. Would lower the tone of the page, not appropriate.
I agree, we have all been horrified by these actions; that in a title makes light of it. And if the daily mail is sniffing around her you can bet they will sniff round here and they will have a field day quoting that in a title!

Reactions: 20
Please can we get ā€˜heads down, thumbs upā€™ in it? Owing to other more pressing matters, I donā€™t think enough attention was given to how cringe it was they were doing that on a 30TH BIRTHDAY night out! Living their best life, eh.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Please can we get ā€˜heads down, thumbs upā€™ in it? Owing to other more pressing matters, I donā€™t think enough attention was given to how cringe it was they were doing that on a 30TH BIRTHDAY night out! Living their best life, eh.
Heads down thumbs up. Reb giveths no fucks

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So now that sheā€™s done the 10K she decides to start pushing for sponsorship? Eh?!
Nothing to do with trying to use a charity fun run to smooth over her actions of this week....
Sheā€™s completely transparent.

Reactions: 8
Mrs Meldrum #36
reduced dinner portions equal low energy parenting, the futures bright, the futureā€™s orange!

Reactions: 10
Well, I didnā€™t want to comment on the amount as Ā£5 is a lot of money to some people but it does seem rather paltry doesnā€™t it!

A Ā£5 donation backs up the theory that her sister doesnā€™t like her. Itā€™s quite embarrassing actually.
Any mention of a donation from Her Majesty Herself .
To be honest I think poor Teighan has to fend for her self , definitely not Daddy Cannon's favorite plus when she's to pay for everything when sissy gets it for nothing . She's maybe a bit short after last weekend from attending the big Surprise 30th which she looked absolutely ecstatic to be at

Reactions: 4
Mrs Meldrum #36...thirty, flirty, follow Friday fail, will we see her in the Daily Mail?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.