Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even look at his ugly mug! He’s an absolute prick, with his pouting face looking for sympathy on social media while his sleeping child is sick slung over his shoulder. As bad as the Mrs last night. What is wrong with this guy? Seriously though? They have such a skewed sense of reality if they think that is in any way normal!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Oh wow! She actually referenced it in an insta post.

Now I’m not keen on cb as an Instagrammer but I admire her for standing up and speaking out about being used.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Candice Braithwaite is not a lady I’d want to duck with. Mrs Meldrum has crossed another line there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Mr and Mrs Meldrum you muppets!! Hang your heads in shame. Wholesome family channel you are not. More like a pair of teenagers playing house and have no clue what you are doing - at anything in life. I want to know who the duck follows these two Meldrum twats for inspiration nothing inspirational about either of them or their boring lives!
Grabecca followed Candice but has clearly unfollowed since she was confronted by her. I wouldn’t want to mess with Candice 🤣 she can stick up for herself and quite rightly so. Who would want to be associated with that tit storm. Only one way that lift is going now - DOWN! 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just looked and Reb doesn’t even follow Candice Brathwaite now (if she ever did?!)
I was just away to ask that, but she's maybe been blocked. Tattle was correct in why the FF was used. There are no words, that was truly dispicable, Verruca and a couple of other things if we have time particularly when candice says she doesn't know her. She was used, her friends were used, her children continue to be used. Again verrucas actions causing others distress. She's been incredibly stupid on this occasion.
Why the duck did she do that ff today when they don't know one another? Unbelievable. Its sad that others, in this case Candice have been affected like this bloody carry on but without sounding patronising her reaction is exactly WHY jokes of that kind should never be encouraged by laughter, sharing and no challenge.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ermmmmm her dinner what the hell!?? No wonder she’s so tiny!! 4 little spuds 4 bits of broccoli and an over done bit of meat!!! She’s got some serious issues with food!!! Also if I gave my 3 year old what Florrie got it would have gone in minutes and she would be asking for seconds!!!! I think it’s really bad that she’s put this online too!! So many people with eating disorders prob follower her!! So unprofessional!!! She’s really losing the plot!! Say Bye bye to your ‘career’

Reactions: 20
Better get booking those reiki sessions, stroke a crystal, get some more ramming in and go fiddle nervously with your pig necklace as I feel this is probably her biggest boob of them all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
oh good grief. So Rebecca put up a sycophantic post on her insta about Candice when she doesn't actually know her? and this was somehow to prove she wasn't racist after the KKK incident. OMG Rebecca, you really are an idiot. Time to crawl back under your stone. A lot of people are starting to work you out which is exactly what happened to every single one of us on here. We didn't just dislike you for no reason. Every one of us has a reason and now looks like you have made an enemy that you could well do without. Good for Candice for speaking out.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Channel mum won’t give a tit. If they did take any action it would be to drop her and invest in the next channel. The blogger are just money makers to them. They don’t care.

Unless someone like candice actually named her I don’t think it would have a huge effect on the Channel. Even so candice only has 35k followers and meldrum 110k.

I think it does show that Mr & Mrs M aren’t as nice as they make out and behind the camera are probably biggoted and not very nice people.

Reactions: 13
Wow! The nuclear meldrum bomb has finally gone off 💣 Good luck trying to mop this one up edgy 😕

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
This is really disturbing.
Too little food for Florrie but let’s assume she’ll give her more should she ask, what’s up with the plate for herself, considering that she’s constantly in the gym??!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Rebecca needs to make a full apology for this mess. Take some time off social media, reassess her life, her channel and more importantly, her decisions. I am disappointed that her response to being called out on her casual racism, is to fall further down the rabbit hole by suggesting women of colour to follow in a sort of "Look at me, I'm not Racist, I like people of colour. LOOK, LOOK"

I follow Candice, and I like the work she's doing with Make Motherhood Diverse and her work with Ria from The Doctor Mummy regarding maternal mortality. I am cross on her behalf that a simpering idiot like Rebecca sodding Meldrum can be so bleeping shallow. By all accounts, they've met once.

Reactions: 33
Please someone screenshot Candice post and send it to her or tag Mrs M in it!!!!

Reactions: 6
Omg I’m cringing for her. What a dick she looks like now tagging her. Brilliant comeback 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.