Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have they ever?

The dick is at it now.... Just for tattle no doubt. Saddo.
God his ugly mug!!!!! That child isn’t a prop you Pratt!!!! Get a job!!!!!!! And the other one be a mother

I swear these parents aren’t living in the real world!!!! It’s absolutely ridiculous. They both “work” at home, Christ I wish I had this kind of support when one of my children is poorly!! They need to get a grip.
I’ve never liked the woman but now I have very little respect for Lee and many other husbands who have given up work to do crap like this, do they have no self respect? My husband would never dream of giving up his career to record his life and act like a fool for all to see. It’s bloody embarrassing and even more so she openly says she’s the one earning the money and paying the bills!!
My husband would laugh in my face , anyone I know would , do he’s given up his job to do do it so they both have input yet she says she pays the bills . What about when pat worked and she stayed at home in the lovely house ?!! I hope it all goes to tit for them but not the children they need a normal life , with privacy and parents there , keep your camera for family pictures!!!!

Reactions: 10
The run won t be happening! Complete radio silence in it this week - she ll be hoping no one notices she has nt done it! If she intended to do it it would be all she would be going on about on stories! X
She’ll have to do it now. Can’t have the trolls & dicks being right!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
4 pork chops between 5 of them. She has one and I assume Lee has two which leaves one chop between the three girls. Bloody hell. My lads have 3 each and I have two when we have chops.

• Wow
  • Haha
Hmm I know it’s only a 10k but it does have a big hill in the middle of it so she should be carb loading the night before a run🤔#pizza #pasta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hmm I know it’s only a 10k but it does have a big hill in the middle of it so she should be carb loading the night before a run🤔#pizza #pasta
Half a cremated pork chop and a few bits of spud really isn’t going to help!

• Sick
  • Haha
I’m glad Lee managed to get some golf in - I’d hate the sick child to get in the way of self indulgence

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
He must be a really really tit pt that is not an appropriate meal for a woman who is trying to get a six pack etc she should be bulking and counting her macros that dinner is pitiful and no way will she grow muscles on that. Why is he not advising her better on diet. Its the reason her results her so rubbish. She really seems to be having issues around her eating and exercise regime.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bloody hell, I’m starving just looking at their dinners 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That wouldn't even touch the sides! She really is not a good advert for her pt.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Aww now, come on it's the image that counts, isn't it? I mean she must be keen, still in her morning gym clothes at tea time! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think this head actually needs to see a doctor himself . What man would honestly put a mug shot looking like that up for everyone to see . Between your face and that so called evening meal it's put me of eating my dinner . It looked so over cooked , dry . I don't blame the girl's for being fussy I doubt very much if anyone would eat that . No wonder poor Poppy's ill maybe something to do with YOUR cooking .

• Haha
  • Sick
My eldest is a great eater most of the time and eats all sorts of meat including game but would turn her nose up at those lumps of dry pork chop. Most kids have to be bribed to eat their broccoli, over cooking by 45 minutes is never going to help

The more I see, the more I think she has real food issues. I know that most of us probably overfill our plates but that is pitifully stingy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dinner portions are absolutely pitiful.

If the kids don’t eat, has she ever stopped to think it’s because of the stuff she’s cooking? Sorry but that food couldn’t look any more disgusting. The chops look hard as nails and the veg is over cooked.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.