Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What crap parents this pair are. Not neglected in terms of material needs but definitely emotional ones šŸ˜ž

• Wow
Reactions: 13
What crap parents this pair are. Not neglected in terms of material needs but definitely emotional ones šŸ˜ž
There's more to being present as a parent than being in nearby vicinity.
They both at home but they not present with their kids.
They even worse on holidays with family photos that depict a small % of time they spent with them.

She keeps saying advantage of vlogging is shes there for her kids.
Yet she reguarly misses events at school s assembly welly walk.

Homework and outfits not a priority neither is schools runs a regular occurrance.
She fails to condese gym food shop, clothes shopping, housework and work into school hours.

Reactions: 8
Canā€™t have been that tired if sheā€™s gone to the gym this morning. Sheā€™s the most irritating person Iā€™ve ever watched. Canā€™t bear to watch anymore. Same tit, different day. Bye Mrs M šŸ‘‹

Reactions: 21
I have dmā€™d candice to let her know what her friend said in the lift

Who has the original video footage??
I have also DMā€™d candice as feel it is unfair for candice to be associated with Rebecca if she is unaware of this weeks blog. I sent the screenshots of the comments which have now been deleted.

Also looks like she will pull out of this 10km saying itā€™s cause poppy is ill which would be fair enough if she hadnā€™t managed to make it to the gym nearly everyday this week leaving poppy at home.

Reactions: 14
Just saw a post and Dr said they can't do anything. If this was my child I would be demanding tests.

Reactions: 10

Its breaking her cold heart
Its tough for her
She's tired
So attention seeking
She makes me sick.
Cuddles on sofa with mummy=no run?
Poppys always ill I think warrants further investigation.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Stress affects a child's immune system and that is why she is always ill. There is no consistency in her life. Putting her in a creche in a Foreign Country all day long for a week has caused this, without a doubt. Start bloody thinking about your children's wellbeing instead of self, self, self all the damn time. Think ahead. Book family holidays where you will, guess what, be together as a bloody family instead of palming them off so you can have yet more time on your own. Seriously she should never have had any kids, let alone three.

Reactions: 28
I would not be asking for ā€˜get well vibesā€™ for my child who was a bit under the weather. Yes, itā€™s not fun. But itā€™s not exactly childhood leukaemia or a serious condition. Itā€™s put a bit of a dampener on your week. Calm down, look after your child, and donā€™t ask for sympathy.

Reactions: 18
I would not be asking for ā€˜get well vibesā€™ for my child who was a bit under the weather. Yes, itā€™s not fun. But itā€™s not exactly childhood leukaemia or a serious condition. Itā€™s put a bit of a dampener on your week. Calm down, look after your child, and donā€™t ask for sympathy.
2days ago I watched over kates stories on insta. Her son and his after effects on meningitis for world meningitis day.
Some families are struggling with disability and life threatening conditions on a daily basis.
Agreed its sad but so many have it much harder.

Reactions: 15
So her baby is really poorly and she still manages to sneak in a 2 hour gym session! Is she for bleeping real?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Came on to say how obvious the Follow Friday accounts are this week, but youā€™ve all said the same....

ā€œIā€™m not a racist, because look, I follow black people on Instagramā€ šŸ˜³

Belles Boutique (mixed race children) and Candice B.

Wow. Just wow.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I can't see the stories from this morning - deleted? But no they don't read here...

Reactions: 7
Why have this morningā€™s stories been deleted?! Hopefully itā€™s not cause Poppy is actually quite unwell. Surely if your child was that unwell you wouldnā€™t be on your social media? Let alone managing to broadcast it on social media? What a strange lifestyle!

• Angry
Why have this morningā€™s stories been deleted?! Hopefully itā€™s not cause Poppy is actually quite unwell. Surely if your child was that unwell you wouldnā€™t be on your social media? Let alone managing to broadcast it on social media? What a strange lifestyle!
My guess is they look on here and realise how stupid they are ! šŸ˜±

Reactions: 11
I know Rebecca doesn't read here and pays no attention whatsoever to 15 trolls and dicks but just on the off chance she glances this way take heed....

We all wish Poppy better, no one wants to see her poorly and as parents we understand it's tough. However be smart, know that cancelling your charity run after such pathetic fundraising attempts and using this as the excuse will inevitably back fire massively for you. You have been able to comfortably leave your ill child at home with a parent while you visited the gym today. While you may say this helps anxiety etc it is a non essential visit, that could have been postponed if your child was deemed ill enough. Unless she deteriorates and is admitted to hospital overnight there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE for you not leaving her with her father again, for similar amount of time, so you can complete the run and raise the money for a charity.
I know you won't do it for the sake of the charity, but for the sake of your business, and your reputation, don't be so arrogant as to cancel.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Get the violin šŸŽ» out . I'm absolutely shattered with Poppy . This is wee Poppy that's feeling not so well and all you're doing is moaning your shattered , well I call it self inflicted . Golf yesterday , football last night when it was pretty obvious she was ill . I'm quite surprised you've never heard of " you sleep when baby sleeps šŸ˜“ šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“" It seems your me time is more important than your children so dry your f?????? eyes and deal with it .
Yes wee Poppy is ill but good job it wasn't last week as it would have spoiled your big surprise šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ would it f??? . You'd have been of like a shot not giving a f??? .

• Angry
Reactions: 16
As we donā€™t know if Poppy was ill on holiday, I wonder if sheā€™s touching the guinea pigs and putting her hands into her mouth as theyā€™re now in the house and much easier for her to get to?

• Sick
Is she can find time to go to the gym then she can find time to do the 10k run. Shame on her if she backs out! šŸ˜”

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Lee on insta stories ā€œso so tired pops up 11-3amā€ good job you didnā€™t have to get up and go to bleeping work then isnā€™t it?! Think yourself lucky! Prick.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.