Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with all comments regarding Poppy...literally breaks my heart. When I see her poorly like that I just think of my little girl and how emotional I would be knowing she was suffering like that, trying to mumble a song but being in such a state and trying etc it’s incoherent. Then the last thing I would imagine is whacking a camera out and filming my little girl to even my family and friends, but the worst of all is this isn’t to her family and friends. It’s to 100 thousand strangers. The woman is bat tit crazy and so bleeping self absorbed, narcissistic and selfish. Never seen anything like it in my life.

Separate subject but the last time Lee told Rebecca she stank she went mad 🤣 but it’s ok for her to say it to Lee with a look of disgust and don’t give two fucks attitude. One rule for her......
One word...Heartless 😡

Reactions: 10
I didn’t make it to the end of the video but I did lol at her saying if she wasn’t being paid to do ADs she wouldn’t be doing YouTube. She’d be out doing another job.

Ha ha ha ha ha

Best lie yet Reb 🤣🤣
I struggled through it also. All I kept thinking was how desperate it sounded. A “life update” seems to translate to “last ditch attempt to appear relatable” . Funny how her sales pitch voice can easily lend itself to this type of video as well. I also thought it was interesting that she would point out that her husband has no job and this is how they pay the bills. But then in the next breath says she is going to do more vlogs because they are easier and she wants to spend more time with her kids. So in a nutshell, neither of them are going to work? I guess it all just boils down to their business model, minimum effort for maximum gain. I really feel for the poor gullible people who fall for this tit.

Reactions: 28
Surprise surprise she’s deleted all the negative comments from her you tube. Well know what Reb you can delete those but you can’t delete what people are saying and what they really think of you. You might seem all angelic and shiny on you tube but locally and in the city most people know you have sticky grabby little mits and they have got your measure especially now after the other day. Be consistent with your AD’s it’s not hard is it?? I remember a day when if you were paid to advertise something then the “brand loyalty” you speak about was actually expected. Morally you two clowns are bankrupt and I’m just glad my career is one that I have worked my arse of for and not one like yours that’s just a fairytale.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
“If I’m not filming, then I’m editing, responding to emails or working on brand campaigns.......and it’s taking away the time I want to be with the kids”

You. Are. At. The. bleeping. Gym. 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
I laughed so hard at the if I wasn’t doing ads with my YouTube I would have another job that’s doesn't involve social media!! Don’t lie love you would never work you would get lee to earn the money!!! While you stay at home ‘looking after the kids’ 😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think she ll pull out of the run! Is it this weekend? She ll blame it on poppy being unwell! X
I thought exactly the same!! Well timed get out clause! Because Lee is so incapable of looking after her, she just so so wants her mummy! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Other enlightening bits. When I started out I was desparate for brands to work with me and now that they do in so proud.
I dont understand why people see it as bad thing it pays my bills and supports me to make content.

So we have another video look forward to with self care toolkit which includes go the gym, open a window and get light no doubt.
Take time for yourself over everyone.
I expect it be simikar to previous 2

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It where the wheels fell off.
The new house
The disneyland debacle
Numerous mistakes after that.
Relentless ads
Failed no spend jan.

Food bank ellas kitchen /next cancer scare.
The mad rants about trolls and just unfollow.

No plan or direction lees quitting social media. Its worse than a free panto.
No Reb he back and melds is behind you!

Final nail in coffin boring us stupid about the gym.
The gym has definitely killed it recently. We’re all in the ‘Zero fucks about your workouts’ club, Reb! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The gym has definitely killed it recently. We’re all in the ‘Zero fucks about your workouts’ club, Reb! 😄
Its the gym and her relentless me time.
Shes so hands off and emotionally detached/ broken.
The insane grins. Relentless sales patter.

You said I do too many ads.
I hear you guys feedback and I'm doing less..
Its not less brands want to work with you or the ones that have unhappy with negative feedback, slapdash ads, limited commments and low veiws/ engagement.

Reactions: 12
I didn't have insta when she filmed Poppy sick the last time, bloody hell watching that today (thank you to who uploaded it) makes me bloody sick and so heartbroken.
Poor Poppy, she was unwell and also hid her face as to not wanting to be filmed and she bleeping did anyway and then last night again. Shows how very little she cares about her and never learns.
To S, F & P I'm so sorry you have such an uncaring, self obsessed mother. You girls deserve better.
To Rebecca, your a disgrace and I hope that your 'jam' comes crashing down around you as the girls don't deserve all this.

Sorry for the essay Tattlers

• Sad
“If I’m not filming, then I’m editing, responding to emails or working on brand campaigns.......and it’s taking away the time I want to be with the kids”

Gym, walks in the woods, coffee with friends, shopping in town, mooching, getting your nails done. Honestly you are not bloody busy they are all enjoyable relaxing activities that are a treat not something normal people do everyday. To even consider doing stuff like that I would either need to take annual leave when my daughter is in nursery (unpaid leave as self employed) or I would need to have a babysitter booked what feels like months in advance.

Reactions: 14
Gym, walks in the woods, coffee with friends, shopping in town, mooching, getting your nails done. Honestly you are not bloody busy they are all enjoyable relaxing activities that are a treat not something normal people do everyday. To even consider doing stuff like that I would either need to take annual leave when my daughter is in nursery (unpaid leave as self employed) or I would need to have a babysitter booked what feels like months in advance.
Don't forget fitting in the very important self(care) tan 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This “mooching” is just code word for pricking around pair of twunts. All she had to do was apologize for the racist blunder but no as per she thinks it’s acceptable and as usual it wasn’t her fault. Not being funny but her Mum, Dad and sister are as bad as her. If I had done something like that my family would have went mental. Mind you my family would go mental if I dicked about on Instagram like she does 😂

• Haha
Right. I don’t know if I can take any more of her. I will be unsubscribing to her Instagram today (the only platform I still follow them on).

She is one twisted, sick, lying narcissist. I get no joy from the hate watching now. The injustice of what she does makes me too angry and upset.

I will still pop on here, read and join in but I won’t watch anything she does.

For now, I will leave you (and Reb and Lee 👋🏻) with this little nugget. I have heard back from my recent email to the CMA.
‼Part of what they said includes that the “Investigation team will review the information you have provided and consider it in relation to the work it is doing. However, we cannot normally comment on the investigation“.

There you go guys ( and Reb and Lee 👋🏻) There’s an ongoing investigation into you!
May your fall feel long and hard and may you end up scrubbing toilets (wipes won’t be allowed) for a living to teach you a much needed lessons. The girls will be ok as their grandparents can provide for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
This made me lol real hard. Wonder if Candice knows of her mates who like to make racists jokes?! She would tear strips of Grabby.
F0F3FA56-41B6-4B5E-A4AE-57E019FF2658.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Editing what?? The quality is shite of her videos at least. Maybe she means editing all critical replies and photoshopping her photos. Or editing her lies🤷‍♀️?

Reactions: 13
Is her thinking Candice is “dreamy” her attempt at making us all think she’s not a racist, red lipped little baboon cheeked, google eyed little fanny. Candice is a big fan of Michelle Obama and what she stands for and I’m pretty sure both of them wouldn’t appreciate a KKK joke. But that’s ok because it wasn’t sickly sweet tinkly voiced little Reb that said it so why should she even put it right. Yeah well it’s your channel Reb your responsibility to edit that hate out. Jesus I would hate to think of the way you all speak as a family.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
I’m doggedly working my way through ALL the Selldrum threads (found this site at thread 30) and can I just say, thread 4 is VERY similar to this one. The anxiety and the “trolls”. Bloody hell Rebs...change the record. I’m getting confused, reading them in tandem.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Editing what?? The quality is shite of her videos at least. Maybe she means editing all critical replies and photoshopping her photos. Or editing her lies🤷‍♀️?
She’s full of utter tit. She seems to forget that she films herself for the majority of the day. We know how she spends her time and it’s not being spent doing any actual work. Her videos over the last 6 months have been awful. The absolute worst. No thought or effort had gone into them and 90% of it has just been adverts so basically her just regurgitating the brief she’s been sent from the PR agency.
I don’t know who she thinks she trying to kid but she’s delusional if she thinks anyone believes the crap she comes out with.

Be very interested to hear what Candice Braithwaite makes of her friends KKK “joke”

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.