Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish I could go back to her on that, she's NOT a normal consumer. She's paid to flog them! 😡
Consumer implies she purchases them with her own dolla.
They were all gifted
Some brands gifted and gave her cash.
They are all Ads.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Going back to vlogs basically because they take the least amount of imagination and effort.
Wants to share more of what the family get up to......ermmmm is that why they allegedly stopped the Meldrums channel, because they felt they were sharing too much?!

She’s full of tit this woman!

Pack it in love - get a real job and get Lee back to work too - share the pressure of earning money and paying the bills.

God, she’s so irritating.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Oh here we go again. Lees out and Rebecca is plastering their ill child all over insta 🤔 call me cynical but I see a pattern here.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’ve emaiked ChannelMum regarding the joke. Wonder if I’ll get a reply.
I know it prob wont make any difference at all but I sent an email to channel mum to complain about reb and the KKK joke. How she is getting away with all this I'll never know. I know she didn't make the joke but she edited the video and chose to keep it in, it's a load of bollocks that she didn't hear it.
I emailed them as well

Reactions: 14
So, MRS MELDRUM is happy to lie about using fake tan, hence potentially making her followers feel crap about not being "blessed" with a dark olive skin tone. Yet, she expects people to believe that she only lied about Disney Paris, because going on loads of free gifted holidays, would make people feel bad about their underprivileged lives.
duck MEEEEE!!!!!!! I GIVE UUUUUP!!!!!!! SHE IS SUCH A BARE FACED LIAR.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I'm so pleased there's OVER 110 THOUSAND of you here now, and my vlogs always get such great views..............

Er less than 30, 000 easy and half of those are hate watchers and Tattlers going back to play " spot the quack, quack oops moment" ,( I would say "boob", but that's the pervs watching you " workout" 😋) so where are the other 80,000 long termers..........😁

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
If that is the best Poppy has been all day I think I would be on the phone to 111 and Mr Meldrum most certainly would not be going out to play football in case she needs to be seen at after hours.

Reactions: 18
This actually disgusted me when I saw it😡. The headline should read..."Don't I look bloody gorgeous, I've put a full face of make up on for this picture, done my hair and put on my best posing face so that I can show everyone my poorly child"🤬🤬. WTAF😠😠😠View attachment 13708
Doesn’t Mrs M have the cutest little chipmunk cheeks? I want to give them a little squeeze like a baby :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@Kermit this weeks you tube is as usual all about her lol. Anxiety, how’s she can finally let people into her “circle” of trust. Aannndddd the kicker is she’s collaborating with Olay on a mental health campaign😩 the campaign has already went live and been a “big success” in the US already so that’s good news for Olay that she so up to date on US organizations such as the KKK then. With her morals she will be sporting a Make America Great Again Trump hat soon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That latest stories! I'm sorry but that is as creepy as and in such bad taste. ONCE AGAIN, looking for attention, gazing at herself in the camera. Look after your sick child! CONCENTRATE!! It's not normal filming that. NOT NORMAL!! Someone close to her needs to give her a bloody shake, once again she's up to this and Lee is out. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Filming herself with an unwell
Child on her lap is the absolute height of narcissism. She absolutely loves herself. Sitting there giving the doe eyes to the camera.
Put the bleeping phone down and look after your child you stupid woman! Who are you trying to impress?
Grow. The. Hell. Up!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I find her too repetitive to watch now. Same old, same old. Got to “trolls and dicks” and got bored.

Trolls and dicks unite! ✋🏻😄

Must be a good thread title in there.

What about, ‘heads down, thumbs up, trolls and dicks, I give zero fucks!’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So she is exploiting a sick baby on instastories whilst she pouts at the Camera....

Please: friends, grandparents, social services... make it stop!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
What a horrible horrible woman. I wouldn’t dreaming of filming my sick child like that!!! She’s a disgrace!

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.