Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The M&S cleaning spray is old bleeping news... it’s been on the go for months and she’s just press sampling 🤨 it now. She’ll only absolutely love it if she can find a way to affiliate link it in her April favourites video.
She’s been using it for months as a filter to spritz on herself before she takes a photo.
It gives the perfect orange hue for her grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Doesn’t use fake tan??!! 🤣 The St. Andrews vlog I’m sure I saw a bottle/tube behind her 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think she should have addressed the racist remark personally. A sincere apology that she left an offensive comment in the first edit etc etc. Really poor.

[email protected] is where you send stories or screen recorded video clips by the way. Parenting blogger in KKK video shame...

Reactions: 32
Needs to
I think she should have addressed the racist remark personally. A sincere apology that she left an offensive comment in the first edit etc etc. Really poor.

[email protected] is where you send stories or screen recorded video clips by the way. Parenting blogger in KKK video shame...
Needs to be reported to the dailymail...uploading racist content to youtube whilst being paid by joules etc....just shocking!

At some point enough is enough!

Reactions: 19
The M&S cleaning spray is old bleeping news... it’s been on the go for months and she’s just press sampling 🤨 it now. She’ll only absolutely love it if she can find a way to affiliate link it in her April favourites video.
OMG I feel so silly as saw the 80p m&s cleaning spray on Lisa prideux vlog (channel mum).
She gave me the impression she brought it.
I was going to buy it to try as 80p bargain but been no where near marks.
If rebs been kindly gifted it then they probably all have been and I have been AD!
I dont want to add marks and Spencer to ban list.

Has anyone sent joules/boden/next the lift footage and zero fucks t shirt hardly the upmarket wholesome mum she pretends to be.
To add insult to injury she doesn't use spray only water wipes and plenty.
Where's the eco nappies and home made cloth wipes now she a eco warrior.

Reactions: 12
Couldn’t watch all of the vlog because it’s so bleeping dull, but imagine going to the pub with your mates and having a bleeping camera on the table positioned in your general direction for the whole bleeping evening. I have quite a well rounded group of mates and if I dared to do that, they’d either slap me, laugh in my face or defriend me sharpish.

The music in the lift is so odd. Why didn’t she clip it out?

Reactions: 12
Her t-shirt. I know we can all swear but I would NOT wear that sort of thing round my children (Mummy, what does duck mean?”) much less post it online. She disgusts me. 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her cringe flirting with “Mr Watt” in the Birthday vlog was just another level of shady! She’s an embarrassment. And with her husband filming it too! She behaves like a daft teenager not a grown up married mother of 3.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Silly cow will happily advertise lining her own pocket every bloody day but won’t advertise to raise money for charity. Guarantee plenty of her sheep would have donated. Literally zero fucks given Reb, you’re right! She’s the pits

Reactions: 16

I spy some instant fake tan and a tan mitt 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
What was the racist comment? Unfollowed after The Meldrums channel was shut down... I quite liked Lee much more than Rebecca. But I just find them boring now. Not relatable. And I don't have Instagram anymore.

Reactions: 8
🤭I did think that the “beauty spot” at her lip looked like a normal spot with fake tan on it?
If I have any blemishes my fake tan turns them black which then goes brown when the guide colour comes off.

Sadly I do use fake tan as I am not so so blessed with skin that holds onto a tan between gifted holidays. Also I don’t feel the need to lie and pretend it’s natural.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😳 don’t know why I’m surprised but I am. She’s been going on about holding a natural tan for ages. Why would you lie about something so ridiculous? No-one cares if you wear fake tan?! 🤣
Maybe Meld will get the blame for this one 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMG I feel so silly as saw the 80p m&s cleaning spray on Lisa prideux vlog (channel mum).
She gave me the impression she brought it.
I was going to buy it to try as 80p bargain but been no where near marks.
If rebs been kindly gifted it then they probably all have been and I have been AD!
I dont want to add marks and Spencer to ban list.

Has anyone sent joules/boden/next the lift footage and zero fucks t shirt hardly the upmarket wholesome mum she pretends to be.
To add insult to injury she doesn't use spray only water wipes and plenty.
Where's the eco nappies and home made cloth wipes now she a eco warrior.
They’re all at the i spent £100 In primark videos too so the gift cards they claim they don’t get must be doing the rounds again. The m&s cleaner has been out for ages, it’s a good cleaner. Why they feel they need to cheapen themselves and market through influencers especially ones who use wipes to clean their whole house once a month! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clear as day!!
Shes a messy mare.Time and time again she photographs but doesn't tidy up or check anything dodgy in back ground.
She lied about timings and days of stories and ads.
No one would care about fake tan just be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.