Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's child exploitation pure and simple...in 10 years time people we will be shocked that all this was allowed.

Not much longer now and we will start to see real regulation to protect these children....sad thing is they need to be protected from the greed of their own parents.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Do you know I think I preferred the gifts not labelled rather than press gift/sample.
A YouTuber is not effing press. Leave that to the guys who went to uni answers got degrees in journalism or served apprenticeship as press. Not freeloading women/men that got lucky.

Well yes I’d love freebies from joules and Boden etc but I’m not prepared to sell my life, family and holidays on YouTube to get it. And I can guarantee you my life is a whole lot more exciting and YouTube worthy than the meldrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well, I've just unfollowed Reb and Lee. I can't even hate watch any more.

When I started watching her, she was a devoted, busy stay at home mum with a husband who was away a lot - basically a much more put together version of myself. I was inspired and motivated by her. I donated money when Lee did his charity run and I bought products she recommended (which I now realise were all undeclared ads and through affiliate links).

Now, she is a vain, selfish, greedy woman who no longer has any interest in being a mother. She will say or do anything for money and has no qualms about trying to squeeze as many pennies out of her loyal viewers too.

What I find baffling is how many people fail to see this and how she keeps getting more and more followers/subscribers.

Farewell Tattlers, thanks for all the laughs.

Reb, I know you don't read here (😉) - your greed will be your downfall.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
🤣🤣the door to my staff room is open (such a hot day) and I have just heard a heap of people from another floor slating that lot in the lift for their comment the other day.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
The press sample thing is really getting to me. It makes a mockery of people who have trained and put in actual effort to be accredited members of the press. She is just a filthy free loader.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
The press sample thing is really getting to me. It makes a mockery of people who have trained and put in actually effort to be accredited members of the press. She is just a filthy free loader.
Shes not the only one using dodgy press sample.
Wonder if its a channel mum led tip.
Lee must be really naughty to be banished off insta for 24hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh one last thing - I recognised one of her friends that she was in St Andrews with - we have a friend in common, at whose house party I chatted with her. The house party was a long way from Banchory but it's a small world. When she mentioned she was from Banchory I mentioned the only thing I know about Banchory was Mrs Meldrum. Her "friend" rolled her eyes and said "no comment" and her and her husband laughed.

So be careful Reb, you are surrounded by snakes 🐍

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
The press sample thing is really getting to me. It makes a mockery of people who have trained and put in actual effort to be accredited members of the press. She is just a filthy free loader.
Instead of press sample she should state, 'free sample for filthy freeloaders ", there's a difference between the likes of her and press, a huge difference.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Instead of press sample she should state, 'free sample for filthy freeloaders ", there's a difference between the likes of her and press, a huge difference.
Really surprised journalists not given infleuncers more scrutiny and articles.
Theres lady called Claire Maxwell on insta shes said a few things about infleuncers.
This press sample seems quite recent since new rules and think seen couple other channel mums use that term

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Shes not the only one using dodgy press sample.
Wonder if its a channel mum led tip.
Lee must be really naughty to be banished off insta for 24hours.
What so you mean banned? He's posting stories. Interesting nothing on either grid for over a day. They like the disappearing, no evidence stories. Such lazy effort. I agree with others again she's posting a pic and update on P. it makes me sick, it's so intrusive, not to the levels of the early January post, but that would take some beating. 🤪 She's got so much work to do, but he's on the golf course. Numpties. 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This actually disgusted me when I saw it😡. The headline should read..."Don't I look bloody gorgeous, I've put a full face of make up on for this picture, done my hair and put on my best posing face so that I can show everyone my poorly child"🤬🤬. WTAF😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
This actually disgusted me when I saw it😡. The headline should read..."Don't I look bloody gorgeous, I've put a full face of make up on for this picture, done my hair and put on my best posing face so that I can show everyone my poorly child"🤬🤬. WTAF😠😠😠View attachment 13708
Its just so attention seeking
All for sympathy and engagment.
How many of us when looking after sick kids look that polished just to sit at home?

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Genuine question: is it normal to only use a tumble dryer? We just have airers for winter to hang washing on and in summer it all goes ok the line outside, dry in a few hours in summer. In winter yes it takes a few days on the airers but god knows what our electricity bill would be if we only used a tumble dryer. Maybe that’s the done thing nowadays
Tbf I have 3 children and I mostly use the tumble drier. I don’t know what I’d do without mine 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 28
But if she wasn’t posting pictures of poorly P then we might all think they have gone quiet because of the lift incident.

Reactions: 12
So while Edgy is posing away with a poorly Poppy, Pat the twit is pratting around on the golf course to Hakuna Matata😂😂. As if anyone is remotely interested😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh one last thing - I recognised one of her friends that she was in St Andrews with - we have a friend in common, at whose house party I chatted with her. The house party was a long way from Banchory but it's a small world. When she mentioned she was from Banchory I mentioned the only thing I know about Banchory was Mrs Meldrum. Her "friend" rolled her eyes and said "no comment" and her and her husband laughed.

So be careful Reb, you are surrounded by snakes 🐍
Maybe she didn't mean it like that, maybe she thought u were "press" and she gets it all the time, people wanting to use her to get to her famous friend! 😂😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Do you think she's aiming this at us Tattler's 😂. Just put up on her Insta stories 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I was just about to post this too.

She gives so (,) so many fucks. The fact she has to address so, so many things that we have raised means that she gives a lot of fucks. The "lady" doth protest too much.

That said, I kind of want that shirt.
I’m surprised the post didn’t come with a Swipe Up she’s so grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I also commented on the video, fully understand my YouTube is under my name.
Can’t see the other comments pulling her up so I’m assuming mine was also deleted.
#censorshipatitsbest
I can only see my comment about the racism but nobody else’s so guessing they have been deleted

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.