Mrs Meldrum #35 You'd be better taking the stairs - nae joking!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have JUST (at the time of filming) hung out two loads of drying on the line....so misleading the stories, makes it feel current...it’s all pre-recorded bullshit....not ever having a smart meter now on principle!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Where’s the SAHD today? Why is she not prioritising her work and deadlines when she’s the sole breadwinner who puts a roof over their heads and having Pat the twit tend to Poppy?

Bet he’s off playing golf 🏌🏻‍♂️

I have JUST (at the time of filming) hung out two loads of drying on the line....so misleading the stories, makes it feel current...it’s all pre-recorded bullshit....not ever having a smart meter now on principle!
Why can’t she do a quick insert to say the next stories are prerecorded??? We know she’s not just hung out washing.shes mixing things up and having a slow day with Poppy her feral wild child who’s currently shitting her life away after eating prison camp food from their Neilson Ski holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would be wary to say it’s generic ‘toddler diarrhoea’ Poppy spent the week in a cooped up environment on holiday - it’s likely she has picked up something there. I know a few children had extended bouts of diarrhoea locally when my son was very young, the Drs surgery tested stool samples and found it was cryptosporidium. I think if it’s been going on a few days they should definitely get a sample tested.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Every Neilson holiday followed up with puking and/ or a squitty bum...........really, really not selling this Reb 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
What i dont get living in England is we have reception year which is same curriculum to preschool.
Year 1 to 2 is keystage 1 and lot more academic.
Key stage 2 years 3 to 6 are juniors ks4/ seniors.
Reception is learning through play.
Year 1 has phonics test.
Preschool dident really teach phonics or have huge focus on reading writing or maths.
There's some who say Scotland is better as they start primary slightly later.
Is p1 more like reception or year 1
As mine found leap between reception and year 1 quite big .
Usually theres home visit
1 tour,2 story or play sessions before starting reception in sept.
But each school does their own thing and different transition arrangements.
Lots are part time 1st term for 1st few weeks.
Not all schools have nursery on same site as primary i know s and f at same site.
That must make transition easier.
As most will go onto school so they know lots of kids.

Working parents mostly choose private preschool as longer 7-6 hours.
So will be some new people f wont know and opportunity make new freinds.

Re running you think she be running every day in preparation not at the gym.
Yesterday was non gym day and she went shopping

Have they said how long shes been poorly for?
Aa she was outside and busy all weekend.
Reb has no guilt leaving an ill child.
Thats lees job!

P1 is year one. I can’t remember the key stages. I’ve one in p1 and one in s2 and the stages were introduced when my oldest was p5 I think.

Our year cut off dates are different too. So March first to 28/9 Feb, I think England is August to August? Half days (at my school anyway) were 10 days.

In p1 they learn, it’s a variety of learning, like through play, on computers, writing and reading. It’s made fun Cos they’re little and they get bored easy.

Reactions: 4
Nothing like taking a child with diarrhoea FOOD SHOPPING. The gross individuals, how inconsiderate- let’s hope it is just ‘toddlers diarrhoea’. Too many high fat chicken straws and sausage roll picnic plates!!
It will be the awful Richmond bangers!!:sick:;)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Funny how she has the same tide marks on her arms that I get with fake tan on her stories [emoji848]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I knew she would be ill after that holiday. Putting a child in a creche virtually all day long for a whole week when she has never been used to going for even a couple of hours would have a massive detrimental effect on her immune system. A foreign Country with people she didn't know and left for hours on end whether they like it or not would have caused her stress and that in turn would have lowered her immune system so god knows what she could have picked up. Selfish cocunts.

• Sad
I don’t understand her way of thinking.
She has loads of work to do and deadlines looming, however goes to the gym Monday, Primark yesterday and gym again today. How are these any more important than earning money to pay the bills? Lee has fucked off god knows where which means she can’t work as she needs to look after sick poppy? They are both as selfish as one another. All Reb does is moan in her “raw” stories then she becomes almost robotic like with an annoying squeaky voice and excited face when she’s trying desperately to flog her followers some shite. More like #lowenergyparents

• Haha
Lee’s mum feeding them tonight- ‘what a treat to be looked after’?!!!!

Do you think she might actually be trolling us?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
not ever having a smart meter now on principle!
Smart metres are a total con, even her followers are calling her out it.

So she's not using a tumble dryer for a week, the horrors.D Doesn'tthat just mean she'll let it all pile up until after the challenge is over?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nothing like taking a child with diarrhoea FOOD SHOPPING. The gross individuals, how inconsiderate- let’s hope it is just ‘toddlers diarrhoea’. Too many high fat chicken straws and sausage roll picnic plates!!
They dont care.
They even took her shopping and out&about while she had hand foot and mouth.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
There's no way on this planet that 2 loads of washing would fit on that skipping rope! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Smart metres are a total con, even her followers are calling her out it.

So she's not using a tumble dryer for a week, the horrors.D Doesn'tthat just mean she'll let it all pile up until after the challenge is over?
No, she'll give half to Lee's Mum and half to her Mum, then she'll have kept her side of the bargain by not using the dryer😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Think they’re going to aeolian village beach club with Neilson for their next holiday. Can’t be for a few weeks though as they haven’t opened yet. It sounds a hideous journey because the transfer the other side is 2.5 hours too I think.
Oh flip, I couldn't bear that myself even worse with with little ones! 🙄

Reactions: 6
She won’t be happy with that 🎂 cake. She was mortified when Lee bought a tray bake for one of the girls birthdays and she bought a beautiful cake for Poppy’s first birthday. To be fair, Lee could have put a bit more effort in that that! He went and bought it the same day, it was her 30th birthday! Knowing what she’s like, I bet she was very disappointed with that

Reactions: 16
Do you think maybe it was lee that edited the vlog and left the dodgy joke in? He has since been grounded & had his phone confiscated until he has learnt his lesson??😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think maybe it was lee that edited the vlog and left the dodgy joke in? He has since been grounded & had his phone confiscated until he has learnt his lesson??😂
I think it was though I don't think either of them will have the sense to understand the implications. I'd be raging if I was the friend (again, NOT defending him) but the Meldrums are a risk to be around. People recognised that guy!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.