Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
When the fuck did I say it was ok??
I didn't know what the fucking KKK was ok! Jess chris you are all a bunch of sad bitches on here.
Yeah, I was a bit knee jerk in my reaction, sorry. However, I wouldn’t call myself a sad old bitch, just a black one who has encountered some nasty racism in America. On a work trip, no less! And that was before Trump made it okay for the KKK to dress up and parade around in daylight.

Anyway, I hate threads derailing as much as the next Tattler. I’m glad she’s taken the video down and hopefully she’s going to be a bit more in the ball in future.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Bibisandwich

So let me get this straight?... when it’s any of the children’s birthdays the parents take this as a great opportunity to crack out the ‘ wee bbq & booze’ and invite all their friends for a ‘child friendly (climbing frame and swings in the back ground) booze party and then they get sent to bed for the ‘Grown ups’ to keep partying.

Then when it’s either of their birthdays the kids get shipped off too and still don’t get to celebrate with their mum on her big ‘Special’ weekend?

Oh do fuck Off! These two are the biggest pair of Cocunts on the Internet!
Sponsors need to pull out from supporting these shower of shits! 😡

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Dunwoodyan

Can't decided which is worse, the Germolene coloured walls or the Battenburg Cake inspired patio. It's so old fashioned.......hell I'm 63 but I couldn't live with that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
M

Member 2133

Should I do a poll on here? Who prefers salty or sweet popcorn? Just got a belter deal at Costco for the 💩 show.

• Haha

Bubblegum & Rosie

in the evening my husband bought a murder mystery event on the internet and we had a big Italian dinner party trying to work out who the murderer was. All done at home and it was great fun! Not expensive and kids included. She seems so happy being away from the girls
I can’t see a murder mystery event going down well for Reb and Pat😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Starshining

VIP Member
Disclosure: I’m new to MrsMeldrum.
Questions: 87.2k followers - why does she only receive average 2k likes??
Looked at her 30th birthday post (as thats a special day to some so wouldn’t all your followers want to “like” you on this special day) 6243 likes??
Her husband gave up a paid offshore job for this?! 🤷🏻‍♀️
Would I be right in saying she constantly talks about work/life balance?
Is she as grabby as she looks??

Jndc85

I would be mortified to invite friends to that BBQ 🤤 Processed packet sausages, piles of basic white bread rolls ?? They make absolutely no effort and have no pride. Where are the lovely bowls of assorted homemade salads, marinaded chicken skewers, homemade burgers or lovely local butchers sausages and burgers etc? Lovely Brioche baps and sourdough breads? I only do a friends bbq once or twice a year as we tend to take it in turns but my god the effort we all go to when we do. I was cringing watching that. As for the 30th birthday night away! 🤦‍♀️ Does Lee think we're all idiots??!! Are their friends all idiots for being suckered in to paying for a night away at Easter for that pathetic party? The mind boggles !!

WHERE'S THE LOCAL SOURCED SCOTTISH PORK 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31

inspirespirit

Yes Bumblebee I AM suggesting that you don’t judge a person on one JOKE made amongst friends. Comedy doesn’t work if people have to worry about everyone being offended. It was idiotic that edgy put that in a vlog but don’t make out her friend is some kind of closet racist for cracking a joke you don’t like.
There's nothing funny about the KKK and any intelligent human being wouldn't even dream of making such a reference.

MrBull

VIP Member
That’s going to go down like a shit sandwich when they realise a tittler ‘troll’ is in their hotel!

• Haha
  • Wow

Bittersweetsymphony

Poor Lee what a logistical nightmare trying to get 18 grown adults to one bar on the same day eh. Holy shit balls Lee can you imagine doing that all day everyday for say a job you know working for a living. Yes that’s right Lee whole departments known as “logistics” do that all day everyday moving men all over the world so they can actually make money properly instead of pricking about like a dickhead on the gram all day fake laughing and eating dippy eggs. And it’s not a hairbrush you need for that head Rebecca it’s a hedge strimmer. Rambo and Ericka couldn’t make it they unfortunately couldn’t get time off work, had something else planned or maybe sticking pins in their eyes instead would be more enjoyable.

• Haha

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
If I’m completely honest then yes I would judge a friend who made a joke about the kkk or any other rascist/homophobic etc joke.
It’s closet rascism and homophobia etc that keeps them alive.

It’s 2019 not 1959.

• Heart

Goodpup

So they've dumped Poppy and gone into town shopping - looks spending more time with your kids is going great Reb 👏

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Bittersweetsymphony

If Poppy’s face could tell a story it would be saying “oh for fuck sake fuck off and leave me alone with my lunch in peace you giant COCKWOMBLE! Isn’t it about time you found gainful employment” A beef pastry? Is that a posh way of saying she’s eating a Cornish pasty?!? Or is it Lee being a thick cocunt again. And as for this picnic lunch shit it’s called finger foods in my house lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30