Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrBull

VIP Member
SHe's deleted the terrible mr kipling advert hasn't she? Once they pay up she wipes from her grid to make it look like she doesn't do 3 Ads a day.

With her diet and usual lifestyle a bit of face cream isn't going to do fuck all.
Does she do that with ads? That’s odd.

Edit to add - I can still see the Mr K advert.

Reactions: 1

Mummy442

VIP Member
They are a strange bunch. More middle age.

Ours are off. They were off for two weeks. Back on Monday then off yesterday and Monday and back Tuesday.

Have to say if I was her I'd be disappointed with that last night to be back at the exact same place as weeks ago doing the same thing. And they are sooooo soooooo wild she managed the gym at 7.30am wow. My whole family went abroad for my 30th paid for by my dad, my kids and neices and nephews included. Stick your St Andrews. He says a second surprise is to come and she was to a dress. I'd be hoping my kids and parents and in-laws were all coming as a surprise and going to a better restaurant!
Are you Aberdeen? X

Reactions: 1

Pumkinspice

Oh ok guys! Haven’t followed her for long... looks like another one will be biting the dust!

Maybe they are just all the same 🤷‍♀️

avabella

VIP Member
Off topic, but does anyone have any nifty ideas for fundraising? I'm doing a trek soon and need to raise some ££ for Macmillan. Need to be fairly low key as my friend doesn't want a huge 'fuss' made of her :(

fireflies

VIP Member
I think this is a lesson to anyone who hangs around with 'influencers'. Your life is never your own when you are constantly filmed, possibly even when you don't realise it and then put on youtube for literally millions of people to see. This could have ruined that blokes life. Yes he shouldn't have said it, but that silly cow should have paid more attention to her editing.
Is this specific chum going on next free Neilson holiday with them?

Pumkinspice

Do you also think he did her edgy new piercing with a darning needle and cork? If not, whoever did should have told her to leave it alone to heal and not be sticking crappy new gifted earrings into it after around 48hrs 😉 But then the tragus one never lasted either 🤣

He's also going to be toast over that latest picture 🤣
She’s had the extra hole for years. I remember her wearing an earring in it ages ago. She prob just popped her remaining earring from the lost pair in it.