Mrs Meldrum #33 Basic but clean, they're not selling this. If I were Neilson, I'd be pretty piste.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread derailment tends to occur when the original subject has been coming very boring.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD REBECCA DO SOMETHING INTERESTING!!

With a bit of effort she could have made that ski holiday look really good. Because contrary to the old saying, it is actually very easy to make the camera lie.

As for people moaning about 'the long spaced out comments' the hide button is your friend 😉
Hiding people makes no sense to the thread. Conversations are going on & you’re then maybe only reading one side of it.
I just think a little consideration is needed when posting, not all of us are from Scotland so local airports/schools etc are of no interest to us.
I don’t want to read long-winded posts with maybe just one or two words in each sentence either.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
***Patiently awaiting an insta story... anything... 2 bad boy eggs, hole update, even a glimpse of the pink see thru gym leggings. Anything.***

We had a great holiday didn’t we Lee. DIDNT WE LEE.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
@Kermit. She had this little poster thing on her Instagram this morning about what lowers you vibrations in other words what makes me sad and gives me anxiety. I can’t get it attached. But it made me think a meltdown was coming 😂 least she’s transparent there I suppose that we know her “anxiety attacks” are coming. I hope there is some crystals and a new Boden freebies waiting for her in her PO Box lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
@Kermit. She had this little poster thing on her Instagram this morning about what lowers you vibrations in other words what makes me sad and gives me anxiety. I can’t get it attached. But it made me think a meltdown was coming 😂 least she’s transparent there I suppose that we know her “anxiety attacks” are coming. I hope there is some crystals and a new Boden freebies waiting for her in her PO Box lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Flight delayed on runway so decided to let wild , ferral , non sleeping Poppy run up and down the aisle .
Good luck to all passengers The Meldrums Are Onboard .
There 1st stop will be Aldi because just look at that Sun it's so , so glorious today , chums over , taps off ready for a barbecue .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Instead of posting that list she could have just changed the batteries in her vibrator 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wild Feral Popster strikes again.
Maybe, just MAYBE if she spent any actual time with the child she’d know how to handle her. The amount of time she spends away from her surely means she doesn’t really know her the way any normal mother knows their child. Therefore, just because you don’t know how to entertain/comfort/occupy your child it does not mean she is “feral” or misbehaved or a nightmare. 🙄
It’s your own fault Rebs, not the child’s ffs!

Reactions: 21
Since this is Grabecca we are talking about she probably doesn’t feel this way but personally even if the holiday is a freebie/I was being paid for it I wouldn’t accept as it’s really not worth the hassle. The whole travelling/holiday has taken up 9 days of the girls Easter break. 2am + 4am wake up calls would be brutal for everyone involved. Poppy is of course going to get bored on flights/ 2 hr + coach/driving to and from Edinburgh, a toddler crying for 1 hour would be enough for me to reject the holiday 😂😂 I have no doubt that the girls loved the skiing but Lee could of taken them to glenshee for a couple of weekends over the winter but I guess that means that’s Reb would of been stuck with the ferrel one 🙄🙄

They would of been better going away for a week somewhere in Scotland/caravan site/center parcs ( a proper family holiday for the girls!) I guess I am thinking along the lines of most parents put their children first....

But was the freebie really worth it Reb?

Reactions: 23
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m actually bored of her blaming this thread for all her problems now. Rebecca all your problems are cause by YOU and LEE not us not anyone else. I get the impression that deep down she’s very unhappy with her life and she cringes when she reads here as we actually say things that she has niggling doubts about and confirm exactly what she’s thinking. You know what I mean Reb like catchphrase “Say what you see if you see it say it”. All we are doing on this thread is exactly that and If that gives her the fear then all she had to do is change things but she doesn’t she just gets smugger and smugger by the day. As for Lee he is unemployable now. Can you imagine him in an office sidling up to wee Betty from accounts pointing his phone in her face going “Betty if you put some bad boy Tabasco and baby toms in that sandwich you’d have a right belting Meld Snr. tuna bap there or I could do you some eggs I make great eggs...”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Also did anyone else see in her recent vlog she was talking about her famous ‘PB’ in the gym...apparently the last time she was ‘pushed to the limit’ she could squat 48kg then boom a few weeks later she could squat 65kg...bloody hell a 17kg increase is very impressive for someone that has sore knees Reb 😂😭

My hubby is serious about lifting weights and eats well, he would do 2.5kg increases every couple of weeks for squats...I think you need to enter Britain’s strongest woman at the rate you are going Reb 😂👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poppy really doesn't seem to travel well. I wonder if it has occurred to them that she might be getting painful ears. When i fly I get the most horrific pains in my ears and end up deaf for an hour or so. She seemed fine running up and down the alleyway before they took off. Did they give her a lolly to suck on or something to make her swallow in case her ears needed to pop I wonder. They ought to try a nice family holiday on the beach in Cornwall instead of constantly dragging them abroad.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
***Patiently awaiting an insta story... anything... 2 bad boy eggs, hole update, even a glimpse of the pink see thru gym leggings. Anything.***

We had a great holiday didn’t we Lee. DIDNT WE LEE.
I think at end of day the Meldrums are essentially 90% dull and boring.
Its same old same old/rinse repeat.
Sometimes they do something and think they cant sink any lower.
But these moments are few and far between and i expect they had awful dull journey and they will be silent today.
Tommorow is upload day so im sure they be more active on social media.
They love love the attention of people waiting to see what they do next.

I like to see the good in people.
I dont know if they intended be the boring selfish detached from reality cocunts they are today.
They clouded by fame and greed they cant be objective.
They always lieing or over exaggerating so they must worry that will all be found out.
I think people who follower her are genuine fans, some forgot she exist, other infleuncers, couple trolls and people like us ex fans who despair at what they become and watch for entertainment and wondering what stupid thing they will do next.
I do think you can over play things and its now a constant pattern.
The rants and sympathy posts get closer together and they usually after a free holiday.
I dont believe all her fans are that dense.
More and more are starting to see her for what she really is.
We have new members here every week.
Pushing fans here is not smart.
They dont know who their demographoc is.
They ask questions what fans want then ignore.
I do wonder if they buying followers.
So many threads here i would feel ashamed if i was them and very very anxious.
They extended fans good will too many times they become like the boy who cried wolf each time she plays the anxiety card more people will switch off shes milked all the sympathy surely.

Reactions: 12
I used to watch this family religiously! Until I realised I was watching a life of lies!! Her life looks perfect (it’s all lies) but you couldn’t pay me to live her life. She has absolutely no pride, no morals, it’s embarrassing! She would rather constantly hint for something she wants rather than work for it. It’s all take, take, take.

I do feel sorry for her really, i’d hate to live a life where I have to always try and make people think I’m better than what I actually am. It must be so draining to pretend all the time! Just sad! And as for those poor girls, their childhood is ruined, constantly being staged for the camera instead of enjoying it and taking it all in.

We are a family of 6 who enjoy skiing holidays in lots of different destinations including France, and it’s actually really fun when you really want to spend time with your family, not forced to!

Honestly Rebecca, stop pretending you’re something you are not, work for what you want, and have fun with your girls before they are grown and it’s too late!!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I used to watch this family religiously! Until I realised I was watching a life of lies!! Her life looks perfect (it’s all lies) but you couldn’t pay me to live her life. She has absolutely no pride, no morals, it’s embarrassing! She would rather constantly hint for something she wants rather than work for it. It’s all take, take, take.

I do feel sorry for her really, i’d hate to live a life where I have to always try and make people think I’m better than what I actually am. It must be so draining to pretend all the time! Just sad! And as for those poor girls, their childhood is ruined, constantly being staged for the camera instead of enjoying it and taking it all in.

We are a family of 6 who enjoy skiing holidays in lots of different destinations including France, and it’s actually really fun when you really want to spend time with your family, not forced to!

Honestly Rebecca, stop pretending you’re something you are not, work for what you want, and have fun with your girls before they are grown and it’s too late!!!
I agree with everything you're saying except I don't feel sorry for Rebecca. She has chose to live this way and it's down to her to change. I do however feel really sorry for the girls. It's not fair on them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.