Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloom and wild gifted flowers! Was going to place an order with them for Mother’s Day - they’ve lost a customer! I’ve used them many times and won’t be any more - spent more with them then they’ve gifted Mrs Dulldrum. I’m stopping shopping with anyone who gifts these Instagram floggers who make no effort and are just an orange tinted shopping channel. No white company this mother’s day either and I’ve shopped with them for many years.
I've been doing the same but be sure to email the company to tell them. I know we're just one little customer but it's important these suppliers know the feelings of anyone that was or could be a potential customer. I WILL NOT buy from any I am seeing now on advertised in Instagram/you tube as a gifted partnership. Why the tell should I've work my butt off to earn something these parasites gets for free?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Seriously the ads are out of control...

Poppy is unwell yet again🤒! Imagine when she starts nursery, poor pops☹
Tbf with older siblings its prob boosting her immunity having all these bugs helping for nursery. I know my first daughter had tonnes of colds etc from friends kids.

Reactions: 6
What is with that story. When was it cobbled together. First dressed in different outfit from this am, no nail varnish, then gym kit and nails on....it’s blatantly not all today...it makes no sense....but who cares eh, it’s all for more dolla....
She must have got pulled up by the brand for missing the key selling point - being able to change the ARMS easily - so hastily had to add another quick story to her prefilned ones. Tit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She says you can change the legs on the glasses depending on your mood; she’ll have to change hers about 8 times a day. She goes from having anxiety to being manic to “having a slow day” and mooching all in the space of one day. She needs help.
She won’t go to the effort of changing them, she’ll find a nice tango hued pair and then stick with it!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I know it’s just her accent and she can’t help it but my god the way she say ‘years’ and ‘because’ actually bug the living daylights out of me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When I followed Mrs Meldrum.. (before lee quite is job and she was still somewhat relatable) I used to get quite disheartened that her life was so perfect. Her kids always looks immaculate and behaved, her husband seemed to be forever bending over backwards for her (still is), she always looked well turned out and like life was just an absolute breeze for her. But it’s the case with all insta-mums. I often wondered where I was going wrong and how come I have to go to bed with wet hair straight out the shower if I want to have clean hair the next day!

Now Iv learned that actually most of them are lying toe-rags who barely parent their kids and actually everything she show online has been carefully staged for likes and clickbait. There’s a lot of mums and dads that won’t get that and they’ll buy whatever crap the influencer is selling!

Pretty damaging actually! I used to like TIPP, Rebecca lamb and MaisyMeow because I felt they were quite relatable but now I have just unfollowed them all. Hopefully threads like this will either make other followers realise influencers aren’t remotely true-life or it will show influencers that they need to be more transparent and relateable going forward.

Oh actually I lie, I do still follow diary of a hull mum. I do like her!

Just seen on my Instagram search page a photo of mama Reid wearing a hair band.. it’s spreading like a disease, hairbanditis.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She wasn’t asking for dada but there just didn’t seem to be a connection at all between them. It seemed like Reb was doing it all for the camera and not because she cares about her baby. It all came across as false from Reb and that Poppy didn’t really know her. It’s hard to put a finger on, it was just uncomfortable viewing.
My partner said the same watching stories earlier. I don’t watch them. But looks like the kid felt really uncomfortable

Reactions: 7
Newbie here. Been reading a while after googling Mrs M - all is not what it seems.

Brand loyalty taking the piss. Didn’t she just advertise iolla glasses and now another glasses company ?! Went to post on Instagram and whilst I’m not blocked, I can’t post; dodgy much?!

Shame on you Meldrums, shame on you.

Reactions: 30
Every now and again I wonder if I've made her my "witch eating crackers" so take a mooch over her Instagram just to keep my self in check. I am happy to confirm that I haven't and she really IS awful, and I'm so (so 🤣) pleased that I found you all!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
When I followed Mrs Meldrum.. (before lee quite is job and she was still somewhat relatable) I used to get quite disheartened that her life was so perfect. Her kids always looks immaculate and behaved, her husband seemed to be forever bending over backwards for her (still is), she always looked well turned out and like life was just an absolute breeze for her. But it’s the case with all insta-mums. I often wondered where I was going wrong and how come I have to go to bed with wet hair straight out the shower if I want to have clean hair the next day!

Now Iv learned that actually most of them are lying toe-rags who barely parent their kids and actually everything she show online has been carefully staged for likes and clickbait. There’s a lot of mums and dads that won’t get that and they’ll buy whatever crap the influencer is selling!

Pretty damaging actually! I used to like TIPP, Rebecca lamb and MaisyMeow because I felt they were quite relatable but now I have just unfollowed them all. Hopefully threads like this will either make other followers realise influencers aren’t remotely true-life or it will show influencers that they need to be more transparent and relateable going forward.

Oh actually I lie, I do still follow diary of a hull mum. I do like her!

Just seen on my Instagram search page a photo of mama Reid wearing a hair band.. it’s spreading like a disease, hairbanditis.
Hairbandits 😂 love it!
Rosie ramsay isn't your usual insta mum and a good laugh too if you fancy? 😘

Newbie here. Been reading a while after googling Mrs M - all is not what it seems.

Brand loyalty taking the piss. Didn’t she just advertise iolla glasses and now another glasses company ?! Went to post on Instagram and whilst I’m not blocked, I can’t post; dodgy much?!

Yip, it's not all what it seems and it's by far more interesting here. Welcome, pull up a chair and enjoy. 😊

Reactions: 11

Yip, it's not all what it seems and it's by far more interesting here. Welcome, pull up a chair and enjoy. 😊

Is this woman joking? Spends all weekend away, then her first priority is getting back in the gym followed by shipping Poppy off as soon as she is back. She has no idea what a priviledged position she is in. Many people would love to have the time to be at home with their children and she just has no idea of what a fortuitious position she is in. Perhaps counting her blessings rather than obsessing over so-called ‘trolls’, stupid hairbands and the raminator would do her the world of good! Rant over!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hairbandits 😂 love it!
Rosie ramsay isn't your usual insta mum and a good laugh too if you fancy? 😘

I literally love Rosie she cracks me up - my top person on insta at the minute

• Heart
The vlog that was filmed yesterday and uploaded tonight - she’s wearing her Dad’s glasses still.

There’s brand loyalty and how much she really absolutely booming loves her new ichoose glasses.

PS - how awkward was it with her sisters boyfriend.. I couldn’t handle it much after that and stopped watching.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.