Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooper, sooper cute!
You can tell it's been a busy old one at Casa Del Freebie.

"Meld, Meld which one makes me look the best?"
"Awww Babe you look absoloooooootleee belting in every one, you know that 😘"
" Good Boy, now as a special treat you can pick a new picture as well. But nothing that shows of your new fizeeek, I don't want Rami getting jealous after he spent so long oiling up for his own photoshoot!" 🤢
“Now give me that phone back ya wee belter and off to bed with no marinaTED checkin!”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t know how to deal with this “bullying’” from Rebs🤣as it’s having an impact on my mental health and am starting to feel anxious since what we seem to write on here she seems to be right on the ball, I might just go and wrap myself in a very expensive jumper in the hopes this feeling goes away. I will stop crying in a minute but not before I go and rant to my insta followers, I might get the police on this too!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Changing their profile pictures is probably the most excitement they have had for ages. They probably had a directors meeting in her "girl boss" 🤮 office and spend hours discussing which ones to use🤪 What a pair of absolute cocunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's changed her profile picture as a two fingered gesture to us Tattlers😂😂😂. She thinks she's being funny. Pretending that she's not bothered by us laughing at the edgy malarkey. 😂😂😂. She'll change it back again soon when she thinks she's goaded us😂. We're indirectly being trolled 😂😂
Happy to be trolled if it makes a laughing stock of her in the process!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m so, so sorry I’ve been so, so quiet on here lately, I’ve had so, so many lovely messages from you all asking me if I’m okay. I’m just really struggling with these trolls at the moment so I just needed to take a break and have some ‘me’ time. Don’t worry though loyal sheepies, the police are onto them and arresting them now, it’s just one woman really, you may have seen her, woman in her late 40s, loves a hairband, looks like a librarian but actually she runs her own shopping channel. I don’t pay any attention to what she says though, it’s all water off a ducks back

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Only 15 comments on her latest grid post competition she posted ten hours ago!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m so, so sorry I’ve been so, so quiet on here lately, I’ve had so, so many lovely messages from you all asking me if I’m okay. I’m just really struggling with these trolls at the moment so I just needed to take a break and have some ‘me’ time. Don’t worry though loyal sheepies, the police are onto them and arresting them now, it’s just one woman really, you may have seen her, woman in her late 40s, loves a hairband, looks like a librarian but actually she runs her own shopping channel. I don’t pay any attention to what she says though, it’s all water off a ducks back
Don’t forget she’s also a grannie and had a failed YouTube channel... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you tried wearing a jumper? It must cost no less than £140, or it won't work.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She's changed her profile picture as a two fingered gesture to us Tattlers😂😂😂. She thinks she's being funny. Pretending that she's not bothered by us laughing at the edgy malarkey. 😂😂😂. She'll change it back again soon when she thinks she's goaded us😂. We're indirectly being trolled 😂😂
I don’t know, I think she may actually like the pic- she admitted she loved the orange filter “theme” of her instagram after all. I reckon she thinks she looks like a 1950s film star like Grace Kelly or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you think she knows her days are numbered so is doing as many ads as possible to rake in the money before her bubble bursts?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
It says at the bottom that comments have been limited in the last insta Grid post x

Reactions: 4
Her and lee both limit comments on their Instagram. Think it means only people who follow them can comment. Another way to ensure only arse licking is allowed.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.