Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not have a lot more followers than the meldrums? I don't know much about the inghams other than the scandal that surrounds them 😬 I just can't see someone earning 22k a month having a problem spending £34 especially when you try so hard to portray a middle class lifestyle.
Yeah thats true they do, but I think the majority of their money came from ad revenue/youtube, where as Reb's seems to come from Instagram ads. (Especially with her doing 2/3 some days) She's probably charging a few hundred per ad so thats an easy £1000 some days.

Reactions: 5
So lovely arty pic
Same outfit
She's missed girls and melds
Picked up gap year tiger.
Brought loads cheap art.

Reactions: 4
When I read this first, my initial thought was the few cheeky little passengers were nits..after all the nit talk on here during the week!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know this may sound harsh and I don’t want to be nasty about someone’s child - however I have observed that the eldest has really piercing eyes?? I don’t know if anyone else has noticed🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she’s just sick of the camera being shoved in her face

Reactions: 4
The reason I quoted you was because you said you have no problem with BM2, what's the difference between her & Mrs.M, they are both using their kids to sell products, as far as I can see once they give up their jobs their sole purpose becomes as a selling site, that goes for them all, so why say you don't mind one but find another abhorrent for doing the same thing??
Of course they are all using their kids to make money but the big , big difference in liking some but not others is her attitude and they way she treat her subscribers .
For instance as we're on Meldrums Tattle -- 1- she's a liar , leading us all on about paying for holidays when there're gifted.
2 - never declares AD'S or Paid ,
3 - Very selfish Mother the list goes on & on
And its true what they say they ' Some people are not everyone's cup of Tea '

Reactions: 12
@Kermit. She says in her last you tube vlog around the 12:28 mark about the school gates and how she has conversations with the other mums about how women keep tearing other women down. I’m sorry but she’s all over the bleeping place. One minute anxiety, next she’s having conversations with people about trolls but at the weekend she was being a cocky little cocunt! She’s just a sneaky little liar and uses whatever face she needs for whatever it is she wants. Whether it be views, followers or mates she just minipulates everyone and everything to get to where she wants to be. No word on who went to Safiyah’s parents evening and Lee went to football so let me guess no one went as Reb was to busy prepping for Edinburgh. And I’ll say it again the poppy pregnancy thing was self inflicted the stupid cow went to a Zika zone then came home and PLANNED a pregnancy. Not a cunting brain cell between the pair of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The fact of the matter is all these mummy floggers have massive negatives the main being they’re pimping their children out to make THEM money, but Reb is the biggest cocunt of them all. If you’re not sure why read all the threads from the beginning. The list is endless of the shenanigans she’s got up to. You think she can’t stoop any lower and then she does. Don’t think I’ve even seen someone so confident/damn right cocky and sure of themselves. She is in fact the biggest cocunt in the villlaagggeeeee 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That wasn’t my point. I read the quoted post as being really quite sexist (maybe not intended). They’re ain’t nothing wrong with men doing domestic duties!
Sexist. lol. How is calling a man a skivvy sexist. It's a word. Everything is too politically correct nowadays. He comes across as a skivvy cos he is doing the main bulk of childcare and housecare despite his wife being very very very part time. I would say the same if it was the other way around.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, that's some polo neck she's got going on there😲. I thought she'd had to have a neck brace on, due to trying to be too edgy yesterday and pulling a muscle🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Bloody hell, that's some polo neck she's got going on there😲. I thought she'd had to have a neck brace on, due to trying to be too edgy yesterday and pulling a muscle🤔🤔🤔🤔View attachment 9118
Going back a fair few years but she looks like Baaaad Toad from the kid’s cartoon! 😂

And why does everything have to be “cheeky”?? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So I got around to watching her mom tag video. Can I just say that when she got to the bit about people "mom shaming" her because she needs me time I literally screamed, "you still don't get it!" She said it's because people feel like she should be dedicating every waking moment to being a parent. From what I've read on various forums that's not people's issue with her at all.

Any parent I know freely admits that they need me time. No me time, no sanity. My husband and I prioritize date nights when he's home from traveling for work. Since I have the girls by myself a lot, he is wonderful and lets me have tons of me time when he's home. And sometimes me time involves doing the big shop by myself without two small children. While I'm doing that he's taking the girls fishing, to the park, shopping, riding bikes, and watching all their recitals I've video tapped for him. Why, because he knows in a few weeks he'll be on the road again. We both work. 6 months out of the year I am doing it all by myself. 6 months out of the year my husband has to be away from his girls.

So no Rebecca, people don't begrudge you your "me time." They do however resent you for saying you've earned it. Maybe two years ago that was true. But you've lost sight of what "me" time really means. So have most of your CM chums. You don't have the kind of busy life all of us still have. You or Lee no longer make the sacrifices my family and so many others do. You get tons of "me" time when your children are at school and Lee or your parents take Poppy. You no longer vlog or put up content every day. And snapping a few photos for Instagram ads takes minutes. I don't begrudge successful people. My husband just got a huge promotion and I'm doing well at work. We're comfortable. But we also work really hard for what we've got. No freebies here my dear. What I cannot stand are people with cushy lives who turn on the dramatics and the woe is me. At least have the ovaries to admit you are privileged.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
@Kermit. She says in her last you tube vlog around the 12:28 mark about the school gates and how she has conversations with the other mums about how women keep tearing other women down. I’m sorry but she’s all over the bleeping place. One minute anxiety, next she’s having conversations with people about trolls but at the weekend she was being a cocky little cocunt! She’s just a sneaky little liar and uses whatever face she needs for whatever it is she wants. Whether it be views, followers or mates she just minipulates everyone and everything to get to where she wants to be. No word on who went to Safiyah’s parents evening and Lee went to football so let me guess no one went as Reb was to busy prepping for Edinburgh. And I’ll say it again the poppy pregnancy thing was self inflicted the stupid cow went to a Zika zone then came home and PLANNED a pregnancy. Not a cunting brain cell between the pair of them.
Oh me, that last sentence made me splooter! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm at the school gates a lot .
I talk to other mums in my children's year.
No firm freinds just freindly acquaintances sometimes a little light hearted gossip.

Never do i talk about my problems with them.

So rebs who hardly bothers with school mum's.
Seldom at school gates
Rocks up to the playground talks to random about how life's hard and how shes being trolled on online.
She hates talking about her anxiety because she likes to be seen as strong person.
Yes anxious shy people always spill their problems out to random school mum's.
I'm sure the other school mums love to hear her Worse and stand round saying if only women lifted women up more.

Bollocks did this convo at the school gates with the school mum's happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
😂😂😂😂

WTAF🙄🙄🙄. You take the headband in both of your hands and put it over your head. Simples🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 43
😳.
Screenshot_20190324-074415_Facebook.jpg
Omg, just seen a fan pic of Verruca in Edinburgh. She was bombarded with fans wanting pics with her but she'd only stop for one pic ...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂😂

View attachment 9119

WTAF🙄🙄🙄. You take the headband in both of your hands and put it over your head. Simples🤔🤔🤔
Waaaaaaaa haaaaaa haaaaaaaa Some eeejit just took my vlog suggestion seriously.
What next ?
"Headbands I wore in a week", " Come headband shopping with me", following on with " Headband Haul" "HBOTD"( Instagram only), "Speed cleaning my headbands" and my favourite " Finding my dream workout head band"

By the way she has picked a truly unattractive Anthropologie number, most of them are quirky but tasteful, as her " headband of dreams", why am I not surprised 🤔.............and it isn't orange 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.