Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest (who is 2), hates wearing hats but when it's cold/windy my eldest (who is 8) deliberately puts his hood up to encourage his brother to also put his hood up. Poppy always looks so cold and almost uncomfortable. Why isn't she never in leggings and a jumper to run around in? My youngest loves his balance bike and walks a lot so it's odd that she's always strapped to the back of a bike.
I regularly have both my children for extended periods of time and it's fun! Even if we don't really go anywhere we build a train track or lego. For influencers whose job it is to showcase their life, they're doing a pretty poor job of it in my opinion.
I think issue is with poppy is

Sat on bike or buggy
She's stationary
Bit running round like older girls and warming up.
Given her history of constant illness and cold it surprising they not more careful.
She's dragged out on walks even when she is ill.
The spring sun can be deceptive can feel very cold in the wind as done the park a few times lately.
I do hope shes not poorly again soon.

Reactions: 7
I think issue is with poppy is

Sat on bike or buggy
She's stationary
Bit running round like older girls and warming up.
Given her history of constant illness and cold it surprising they not more careful.
She's dragged out on walks even when she is ill.
The spring sun can be deceptive can feel very cold in the wind as done the park a few times lately.
I do hope shes not poorly again soon.
Yep totally agree. She needs to properly recover from when she's been ill and be wrapped up. My mum always said to layer as it's easier to take layers off if you warm up! T-shirt, jumper, coat, hat/hood and ability to run around

Reactions: 4
A few glasses of Prosecco and a cheeky cocktail and she gets all gobby!! She sounds like a bleeping idiot with the edgy chat.

And who goes to Edinburgh to go to primark? I went in October and the area they are in is so close to Harvey Nicols fab little cocktail bar and restaurant there. Gorgeous Italian restaurant set in a stunning building, amarone (think that’s how it’s spelt)

I think judging by her first insta Edinburgh picture they are staying near where I stayed. A street behind the street that the tram is on and where thr gallery is. Fab location. Short walk to Harvey nics and the square where the ivy is. And also George street for restaurants.

For a really good Saturday night out they might want to head to Brewhemia. I thought I’d hate it but loved it. Quite a classy restaurant and cocktail bar and then a really tacky loud music venue behind. There was a brass band on when we went but not as you know it. Back steeet brass. Brilliant.

Reactions: 8
When she likes something she really gets obsessed doesn’t she! Gym, headbands... which is she going to fall out of love with first!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs, what is wrong with her? Is she drunk? High? About to have some sort of break down? It’s actually very worrying!

And the skin!! What’s wrong with it? I know the filter doesn’t help but it looks like she’s been smoking 20 a day for the past forty years! I can’t believe we are pretty much the same age!

Reactions: 8
80E96935-90EC-4B99-9DA0-8DDFC6CB3D0C.jpeg

I’m so edgy!!! Noooo?!? Librarying?!? I hope Tattle is seeing this because my cheeks really hurt😬!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can't believe I have just discovered this website! For ages I have been hovering over the unfollow button because I feel she's so fake and I detest the orange filter she's using at the moment - it really does her no favours at all.
How refreshing to read that I'm not the only one who thinks it's all about the money for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Her followers who are not on tattle must wonder what the hell she is going on about with all the ‘edgy’ comments!! Obviously we know she is trying to get one over on tattlers , but if you ve never read here her behaviour must seem really odd and manic?? X

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her followers who are not on tattle must wonder what the hell she is going on about with all the ‘edgy’ comments!! Obviously we know she is trying to get one over on tattlers , but if you ve never read here her behaviour must seem really odd and manic?? X
I often think that, but she's so stupid she doesn't think about how ridiculously random she behaves. She's obsessed with here as much as we're determined to get her to adhere to industry standards.

Reactions: 15

To be honest, even if you do read here her behaviour appears pretty erratic over recent months.

Reactions: 21
She's odd and manic anyway, nobody will notice🤪🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 11
What an absoooluuute fanny with her edgy talk and the headbands 😂 it’s not cool with the dried out overdone frizzy curls and dated make up look I’m afraid. And what is going on with her skin round her mouth? She looks so so haggard!

She is drawing attention to herself and not in a good way. More people have joined here today because of her strange behaviour! She really is acting odd, for someone who claims it’s water off a ducks back she gets brave with a gin in her and makes references to this site. How sad to not be able to enjoy a weekend away with friends she just sounds bitter and I’m sorry but even her friends were trying to tell her how daft the headband was in a nice way!

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I'm quite surprised we've not heard any more from Lee tonight. I think his Mum has popped over to feed them all and then tucked them all up in bed (Lee included)😂😂. She'll be blitzing the house now and doing the ironing🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.