Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooh she's feeling cocky now!!
Her friends will be egging her on to take the piss out of us😂😂. Go on Rebecca, you show those bloody Tattlers that they don't bother you at all. Let them know that you don't read what's written over on Tattle🙄🙄🙄🙄 You continue being Edgy😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In other news Wee Pat's doing a sterling job keeping up blagging and begging in her absence.
"Doesn't know" where to get enough plants for their patio. 🧐
For the love of Mrs M's pleather leggings, will someone just kindly gift them the garden makeover and maintenance contract they so, so need........it'll help with those " anxious moments" no end 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How pathetic that she’s spending her “me time” weekend being passive aggressive towards a website she claims to not read and that doesn’t bother her.
Yeah good one Rebecca, you’re really showing us!
Idiot 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s hard being an edgy mum is it. Maybe she should just try being a mum for more than a couple of hours at a time. There’s been more sightings of Elvis around the kids lately than her. Funny how she’s all smart in Edinburgh but from what I can make out absolutely HATES leaving the confines of her compound when she’s at home in Banchory and always have to have someone with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Go on Reb, give a shout out to Meld, Florrie- Belle, perfect from the moment you went into the best labour EVER, and Popilicious, don't be being to feral for daddy now, but soooooooooo, soooo cute and scrumptious! And the guinea pigs, and the future Cavapoo that will give you hours of Instagrammable moments when the girls are big enough to say no. And oh yes Safiyah.............
You know you want to, just to prove you are missing them! 😈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if S and P know that they’re not their Mummy’s favourites?

Reactions: 3
Oh my life the excitement, hairband buying on a hen night or the “three blades of grass “ under the trampoline 🤦🏻‍♀️🍊💤💤💤💤 I’m on the “edge” of my seat here!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What is that awful stain on wall by the patio?
That gardens big but grim.
The 2 level be safety nightmare with a toddler.
The patio is hideous
He's never out the garden centre so suggest he goes to 1 of the 2 he frequents locally for plants.
Play room looked half tidy.
I thourght he was off out for the day.

Reactions: 5
Oh my Lord...

So busy this weekend but had to sign in just to say, I think she might finally be losing the point...

That picture is beyond horrendous, her skin looks awful and ages her a good 20 years!! Normally it’s her eye lines and forehead creases that stand out but the texture of her skin around her mouth is truly shocking...

What’s a bet that’s getting deleted when she comes down from her 2 glasses of Prosecco and new head band hit!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon due to all her Healthy Eating/ Rami Punishment Regime, that all it took was a quick sniff of someone else's breakfast pastry/ midmorning cake and she's unleashed Rebecca The Monster 🤭.
Or alternatively she is actually so,so bored/ old before her time in her everyday life that this " adventure" has tipped her over the edge! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She can keep being a cocky little cockwomble because at least I know I can leave my house go to WORK, socialize with family and friends and just basically go about my daily business without having to worry who’s speaking about me or judging me for basically being a greedy little cow. I’ve seen her sort before living a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget but a word of advice everyone you slap on the way up will be there ready and waiting on your way down to slap you right back.There’s people out there who struggle to have kids and would kill for 1 let alone 3 and she’s treats all of those lovely kids like a commodity. She’s too selfish to have 3 kids and should have stopped at 1.

Reactions: 15
This is a hen weekend? Really?

ALSO that picture I'd you didn't know it was her I would totally have guessed 60-70 year old trying to be fashionable woman . Her skin is so aged and she is only 29????

Reactions: 9
Did channel mum request home bargains hauls? Just noticing mrs m and Charlotte both did them this week.
Did anyone else notice on her insta stories she said ‘come look at the crap I’ve bought from home bargains’ oh aye Reb! That’s defo going to make me want to watch it, when even you think it’s just crap you’ve bought!! what a fud! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That guy in the background is saying to his wife "F**king hell Joyce, it's that Mrs Meldrum woman, the one you call a right twit"😂😂

Joyce is saying "F**king hell, so it is Colin, and yes she is a right twit, and seeing her in Edinburgh has ruined my bloody Saturday"😂😂😂."

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s such a twit. All cocky now she’s with her mates 🤣🤣🤣 wait until she gets home and the anxiety will kick in again.

What a sign of a petulant child though, only having this new found confidence when with her chums. School girl mentality.

What a cocunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
And she doesn’t read here.
Do another one Edgy!
Get off your phone and enjoy the hen. I’d be right pissed off if one of my friends couldn’t stay off their phone whilst away with me.
Those glasses. bleeping awful.

Reactions: 17
How pathetic that she’s spending her “me time” weekend being passive aggressive towards a website she claims to not read and that doesn’t bother her.
Yeah good one Rebecca, you’re really showing us!
Idiot 😂
😍😍😍🤔🤔🤔😍😍😍

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.