Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t believe so many people are still following her. ‘So great to have chill time’? Her whole blasted life is effing chill time. It’s genuinely sad for those little girls. The only thing I’m holding out for now, is that actually she’s unwell. Like properly depressed (hence the dead eyes) and all the family are stepping up and supporting her.
The only problem with this theory, is she sells EVERYTHING. So if she was genuinely depressed that would be a great selling point and attention grabber.
So the reality is she’s a media bleep. Lucky the girls have such lovely grandparents who don’t do the same.

My teenager works out daily as part of her training course, there’s no showers on site (being built) but she never ever stinks. They do get very sweaty but it’s fresh workout sweat and she showers most evenings when she gets home, but it doesn’t mean she’s smelly (she only doesn’t if she falls asleep) if you wear fresh clothes and are clean it doesn’t mean you would stink?
I do wonder about breakdown as the poster above said. This all does feel a little like there’s an edginess to her posts/smile/voice.
Maybe it's just me and my husband then 😂
I just can't work out and go and put clean clothes on, it feels wrong.

Reactions: 14
Maybe it's just me and my husband then 😂
I just can't work out and go and put clean clothes on, it feels wrong.
I get that! I was just seriously thinking (I do all her washing!) and it genuinely is never a BO smell! My husband also works out regularly (he always showers immediately) but again his clothes don’t stink. Maybe it is just that it’s really yuck when she (a lady of leisure with duck all to do) vlogs in the gym wear after the gym, as she’s no need.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’m quite surprised at the amount of instastories I’ve seen Reb do where she’s clearly been up for a while and then poppy appears, wide awake and also been up for a while and Reb says “good morning pops” as if it’s the first time she’s seen her that day.

My toddler is the same age as poppy and I pay my 11 year old to watch the little one while I have a shower everyday 🙈 (just for pocket money along with keeping her room tidy etc)
She does take her job a lot more seriously than Reb does though.

Reactions: 20
Lee is going to read this and demand pocket money now...although if gets her taking showers more often I would kindly #gift the money. In fact if a soap company is reading... I would be so so happy if they send some PR/press samples/gifts.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi!!
Came lurking yesterday after BrummyMummy mentioned here and I am just so pleased to find out that the whole world isn’t brainwashed and sucking up Mrs Meldrum’s arse!

My current issues with her is:
Anxiety- there’s no way she has anxiety. That feeling she keeps explaining like a knot in her stomach is what most people with a real job get atleast once a week.. maybe if she had a real job it would put it in perspective.
Trolls- people leaving genuine questions on pictures aren’t trolls!!
Her clothes- she’s the same age as me but dresses like a teenage/grandma/land of gentry mix then calls it fashion?!?
Lee- quit decent job to say ‘darling’ on camera every 2 minutes.

Sorry I’m just venting.
Oh and why did they buy that house when theirs was big enough and to be honest lovely!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Hi!!
Came lurking yesterday after BrummyMummy mentioned here and I am just so pleased to find out that the whole world isn’t brainwashed and sucking up Mrs Meldrum’s arse!

My current issues with her is:
Anxiety- there’s no way she has anxiety. That feeling she keeps explaining like a knot in her stomach is what most people with a real job get atleast once a week.. maybe if she had a real job it would put it in perspective.
Trolls- people leaving genuine questions on pictures aren’t trolls!!
Her clothes- she’s the same age as me but dresses like a teenage/grandma/land of gentry mix then calls it fashion?!?
Lee- quit decent job to say ‘darling’ on camera every 2 minutes.

Sorry I’m just venting.
Oh and why did they buy that house when theirs was big enough and to be honest lovely!
OT but I LOVE your username! My granny used to use that phrase. Welcome 😀

Reactions: 6
Try telling Grabecca constructive criticism is great, she doesn't allow anything that isn't kissing her ass! That's exactly how many have ended up here, blocked for trying to hive her friendly, genuine constructive criticism.
Working out in the gym is to take her mind off Tattle? Sorry I'm struggling to hear you over the bleating noises. She goes to the gym because its gifted, she's vain, and to get away from the kids, don't be suckered into to feeling sorry for her, she is a grown woman who makes her own (poor) life choices! And by her own admission she doesn't read here, so why would she need somewhere to escape what's written on Tattle?
PP
View attachment 8978
Gooooood morniiing, totally buzzing becauze am going to Edinburguer!!!!🤣
She looks like that bleeping momo 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an absolute bimbo she is . Thought she'd packed her grey flannel for washing her make-up off when she noticed it was actually the colour catcher for her washing machine 😂😂😂
A wee tip Reb --- spend more time in your home than the gym and you'll be a bit more organized .
If Lee hasn't dumped poppy at Nana's to squeeze a few holes in at the golf , then a quick beast at the gym no doubt you'd of got him to pack your case as he's does everything else for you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think the novelty of them both being home as just well and truly worn off..they’ve completely lost grip on the dynamics of family life they are probably bored shitless and sick of each other really..They need to go out to work and learn how to manage like everyone else does! Theirs and their kids lives have no proper structure and they are just so un-relatable.

Reactions: 25
What an absolute bimbo she is . Thought she'd packed her grey flannel for washing her make-up off when she noticed it was actually the colour catcher for her washing machine 😂😂😂
A wee tip Reb --- spend more time in your home than the gym and you'll be a bit more organized .
If Lee hasn't dumped poppy at Nana's to squeeze a few holes in at the golf , then a quick beast at the gym no doubt you'd of got him to pack your case as he's does everything else for you
Or she thinks she’s being creative at sneaking in #ad’s

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve noticed she’s made a few references to dodgy knees. Now this is either going to be the reason she has to quit the gym OR why she can’t do the charity race OR why her time isn’t as fast as she’d like in the charity race. Call me cynical but......

Reactions: 34
I’ve noticed she’s made a few references to dodgy knees. Now this is either going to be the reason she has to quit the gym OR why she can’t do the charity race OR why her time isn’t as fast as she’d like in the charity race. Call me cynical but......
Or she’s got an AD for knee replacements coming up so she’s planting the seed...... this wouldn’t shock or surprise me either and would explain her out walking with the OAPs of Inchmarlo the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There was a body found near them, suspected to be the 16 year old lad that went missing. Did they even mention it?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
There was a body found near them, suspected to be the 16 year old lad that went missing. Did they even mention it?
No mention of it so far but to be honest they would be better off not mentioning it. Leaves a bit of a bitter taste commenting on heartbreaking news such as that in one story then following it up with a Dr Beckmann AD or a paid partnership for whatever it is Lee is in charge of flogging today...

Reactions: 24
I cannot believe she’s away for a weekend away and didn’t spend any time with her kids before she went! I get packing, etc (even though I would’ve done that during the week while my kids were in bed!) but the gym?!?! How is that more important than spending that time with your girlies 🙄
Poor S gets no decent time with her mum unless it’s for an ad

Agree with the poster who said the girls prob won’t even notice she’s gone!
Never heard a mum have so much me time

Reactions: 15
Or she thinks she’s being creative at sneaking in #ad’s
My immediate thought. Peddling for a sponsorship again. Greedy witch.

I cannot believe she’s away for a weekend away and didn’t spend any time with her kids before she went! I get packing, etc (even though I would’ve done that during the week while my kids were in bed!) but the gym?!?! How is that more important than spending that time with your girlies 🙄
Poor S gets no decent time with her mum unless it’s for an ad

Agree with the poster who said the girls prob won’t even notice she’s gone!
Never heard a mum have so much me time
The girls look super happy in the photo with Lee. It's a lovely shot but it's sad life it has to be shared though isn't it? 😕

Reactions: 13
Her 90 day transformation must be getting to its end when we will have the great reveal of her “new” body in as skimpy an outfit as she can get away with and unveiling the fact that rami was gifted.
She will be desperate to get to the gym as much as possible to be ready to strip off and wow us all in a couple of weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
We moved house the same week as they did. I had one day off (teaching) to move, my husband took a couple of days. We also have 3 children. Similar house (no murder back story though!). Working full time, we literally can’t wait for weekends to spend in our new home and new neighbourhood, just absolutely love it.
I used to think they were so lucky being at home all day, but actually now I think they just look bored out of their minds.
Genuinely appreciating what you have is so rewarding, she should try it sometimes.

Reactions: 25
No mention of it so far but to be honest they would be better off not mentioning it. Leaves a bit of a bitter taste commenting on heartbreaking news such as that in one story then following it up with a Dr Beckmann AD or a paid partnership for whatever it is Lee is in charge of flogging today...
Oh but you know that she would! I wouldn’t put it past her at all to link it to internet trolling and the tragic consequences that could come from it...

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.