Mrs Meldrum #30 Almost ski time, still lots of me time, life’s carefree for the insta wannabe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably the sheer amount of brass in them that’s causing their necks to get bigger.

Also that picture of lee just reminds me of the good old mumsnet vitamins thread when a sheep said “I bet you all wish you had a hunky husband like Lee!”

:sick::m:sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I wonder who's volunteered for Delete and Block duty this weekend whilst Edgy is having a much deserved break away from her very busy lifestyle of doing f**k all🤔. She certainly won't have time to do it. Lee will more than likely try, but will be half sozzled from the shandy😏, and too busy commenting on various women's Insta's to make a good job of it😂. Maybe the Cannon's will step in and monitor the replies, or Lee's Mum will have Pat's back, and will defend him to the last😂😂😂.

Who is your bet on😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So sick of these influencers moaning and whinging about lifting women up. They are the biggest back stabbers going. They would climb over their grandmother's to get the best monetary jobs going. Mamareid is at it now so she is about due to be unsubscribed. Looks like she swallowed a quote book and regurgitated it. It's all over the place. All this sycophantic bolstering on insta is so false. They all hate each others guts cos they are all in competition truth be known.
I agree about a lot of them. I wouldn't be surprised if a few are in here and contributing 😂😂😂

A life of servitude - she has stripped him of any control over his life, he’ll be unemployable when the work crashes down on them and the jobs stop coming in as he’s going to struggle to explain his career gap....
She's stripped him of everything, including his bollocks but the villaaage idiot doesn't see it. I used to quite like Lee, nice enough lad and dad but now he's just a cock womble. Nothing of substance to him, SHE'S made sure of it. But HE'S allowed her to!

Think you might be right
As lees stag night thing is abroad
Agreed lees nan is main childcare
Reb mum too busy be a doormat
I'd laugh like duck if he came home with another woman stamp! Jeez, how will she cope with 3 girls and him overseas? She was bad enough one night out in Aberdeen when baby P was ill. 😳

That naughty vest bullshit is ridiculous. I'd never sign up for PT sessions with a dick like that. Everyone is entitled to a treat, it's not like she's eating that every day. She's exercising regularly and I think she eats very little normally so the McDonald's makes no difference. I'm beginning to sound like I'm sticking up for the woman (😱), but I just think that Rami is an idiot.
It's an absolutely ridiculously unhealthy and humiliating attitude. What a dick that PT sounds.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I never comment on this and haven't been watching mrs m for quite a while because I just find a lot of stories on Insta very boring. I like the drama more haha. Anyway I have got to say I would get rid of Rami. He comes over as such a tosser and I thought things had moved on in the industry from that attitude. I always thought that rebecca had a healthy attitude to food and definitely doesn't need him judging what's she's eating.

Reactions: 16
If my PT did that to me I would sack him! I am a grown adult and if I choose to have a Maccy Ds that's up to me.

Yes I have a PT, once a week when my son is in nursery. It's £16 a session and worth every penny - going through a nasty separation/divorce and my 'gym family' let me rant/work through it whilst I'm there 🙈

Reactions: 24
It's scary the lack of qualifications needed to become a PT.
The industry is full of charlatans and idiots.
Clearly rami is one of them.
She's been clear she wants to build a booty but there's no sign of her "bulking" or mention of a calorie surplus and her workouts look cardio and abs focused. She should be really focusing on weight training!!

Reactions: 11
God she has such an easy life. Slave at home, all these gym sessions, Mum taking Poppy constantly, girls weekend away.... and yet is still so lazy with her ‘work’, but we mustn’t criticise and the old anxiety will rear its ugly head.

Reactions: 12
The instamums (MOD, DBHF, etc) are flogging nit treatment this week, watch this space!

But it is skanky? She works out in the morning, then wears her sweaty gym clothes all day til they end up in the corner of her room while she puts on a dressing gown to kiss her pot of moisturiser. I only say what I see and, in my opinion, that is pretty gross 😊 x
I’m pretty sure Anna saccone does this too she works out and then puts on make up and gets dressed over all the sweaty ness! 🤮🤮 she says she only showers in the evening so that’s absolutely disgusting!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It's scary the lack of qualifications needed to become a PT.
The industry is full of charlatans and idiots.
Clearly rami is one of them.
She's been clear she wants to build a booty but there's no sign of her "bulking" or mention of a calorie surplus and her workouts look cardio and abs focused. She should be really focusing on weight training!!
Not that I'm a fitness fanatic far from it these days but have watched lots you tube videos from fitness influencers in the USA and Oz mostly.

They all seem very clued up on their diet and fitness.
Some track their macros
Others do intuitive eating
Lots meal prep a number of meals something neither reb or lee do.
Other than amino slush and pat randomly buying protein powder off amazon it all seems show no knowledge behind it.
Without a trainer they be clueless
Reb couldent tell you what things are called or explain each exercise and area that it targets.
Maybe a female trainer would be better.
Rami seems very old school old-fashioned to me.
I think fitness industry has moved on from the way he does things.
Joe wickes would never make a client wear a naughty vest.

Worrying she even has power over Amazon reveiws.
Think it's too late damage is done.
She's even forgotton about the book.
Its 90 day reveal in few weeks time and another free holiday.

Reactions: 6
The Mcdonalds order will all have been staged. She’s told Pat to stand behind her and take a pic to send to Rami.

She craves so much attention she’ll have been desperate to get the naughty vest back on. Don’t anyone be fooled this all happened without her knowing.. plus I’m surprised Pat never done a story at the time of them being in McDonald’s since he can’t go for a shite without documenting it on stories.

Pat will be on delete and block duty, no doubt a play date planned for the kiddos with all the best buddies tomorrow which will be epic! Pat will have the beer tap out and it’s gonna get wild as he cheekily kept the empty packet of Grinola from a while back so once the kiddos are down and the fire is lit with one log it will be time for the cereal box game and it will be like the most hilarious thing that’s happened in his whole best life.

Wonder if Reb packed the articulate for her girls weekend away? 🤔

Reb on Sunday will be all oh my goodness what a seriously lush weekend I’ve had away, a full nights sleep, seriously lush food, so so good cocktails, mooching with my chums and having such a giggle it’s just been what I’ve needed right now, heading home feeling so super chilled and ready for a new week back to the gym as I have seriously indulged! As lovely as it’s been wearing my polo necks and mismatched midi skirts with the ankle boots that are seriously too big for me, it’s time to head home to the team, missed them so so much and just so so looking forward to chilling and relaxing with the big girlies and cuddling with sweet P baby popppeeeee feral wild child savage popolicious poster coco pops.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The Mcdonalds order will all have been staged. She’s told Pat to stand behind her and take a pic to send to Rami.

She craves so much attention she’ll have been desperate to get the naughty vest back on. Don’t anyone be fooled this all happened without her knowing.. plus I’m surprised Pat never done a story at the time of them being in McDonald’s since he can’t go for a shite without documenting it on stories.

Pat will be on delete and block duty, no doubt a play date planned for the kiddos with all the best buddies tomorrow which will be epic! Pat will have the beer tap out and it’s gonna get wild as he cheekily kept the empty packet of Grinola from a while back so once the kiddos are down and the fire is lit with one log it will be time for the cereal box game and it will be like the most hilarious thing that’s happened in his whole best life.

Wonder if Reb packed the articulate for her girls weekend away? 🤔

Reb on Sunday will be all oh my goodness what a seriously lush weekend I’ve had away, a full nights sleep, seriously lush food, so so good cocktails, mooching with my chums and having such a giggle it’s just been what I’ve needed right now, heading home feeling so super chilled and ready for a new week back to the gym as I have seriously indulged! As lovely as it’s been wearing my polo necks and mismatched midi skirts with the ankle boots that are seriously too big for me, it’s time to head home to the team, missed them so so much and just so so looking forward to chilling and relaxing with the big girlies and cuddling with sweet P baby popppeeeee feral wild child savage popolicious poster coco pops.
Pissing myself 🤣 love your little rants they’re spot on!

If my PT did that to me I would sack him! I am a grown adult and if I choose to have a Maccy Ds that's up to me.

Yes I have a PT, once a week when my son is in nursery. It's £16 a session and worth every penny - going through a nasty separation/divorce and my 'gym family' let me rant/work through it whilst I'm there 🙈
Sorry you’re going through a tough separation. I’m glad you have that outlet. Sending hugs xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
How the hell do these women get away with not showering when back from the gym??
Do they not stink?? Nothing is worse than dry, stale sweat. Surely they just smell horrendously of BO? Gipping 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I'm so glad these threads exist. I've never known a mother to have so much "me" and "self care" time. The obsession with the gym appears more and more like an excuse or distraction from her real life, any opportunity to get away from her "perfect home" she runs.
We all need a break at times but watching The Edgy Librarian feels like I'm watching the start of someone in denial and on the edge of a mental breakdown.

Reactions: 21
I just can’t believe so many people are still following her. ‘So great to have chill time’? Her whole blasted life is effing chill time. It’s genuinely sad for those little girls. The only thing I’m holding out for now, is that actually she’s unwell. Like properly depressed (hence the dead eyes) and all the family are stepping up and supporting her.
The only problem with this theory, is she sells EVERYTHING. So if she was genuinely depressed that would be a great selling point and attention grabber.
So the reality is she’s a media bleep. Lucky the girls have such lovely grandparents who don’t do the same.

How the hell do these women get away with not showering when back from the gym??
Do they not stink?? Nothing is worse than dry, stale sweat. Surely they just smell horrendously of BO? Gipping 🤢
My teenager works out daily as part of her training course, there’s no showers on site (being built) but she never ever stinks. They do get very sweaty but it’s fresh workout sweat and she showers most evenings when she gets home, but it doesn’t mean she’s smelly (she only doesn’t if she falls asleep) if you wear fresh clothes and are clean it doesn’t mean you would stink?
I do wonder about breakdown as the poster above said. This all does feel a little like there’s an edginess to her posts/smile/voice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Not that I'm a fitness fanatic far from it these days but have watched lots you tube videos from fitness influencers in the USA and Oz mostly.

They all seem very clued up on their diet and fitness.
Some track their macros
Others do intuitive eating
Lots meal prep a number of meals something neither reb or lee do.
Other than amino slush and pat randomly buying protein powder off amazon it all seems show no knowledge behind it.
Without a trainer they be clueless
Reb couldent tell you what things are called or explain each exercise and area that it targets.
Maybe a female trainer would be better.
Rami seems very old school old-fashioned to me.
I think fitness industry has moved on from the way he does things.
Joe wickes would never make a client wear a naughty vest.

Worrying she even has power over Amazon reveiws.
Think it's too late damage is done.
She's even forgotton about the book.
Its 90 day reveal in few weeks time and another free holiday.

I agree with regards to rami, totally.
But I must make a point on joe wickes...he withheld the one key point to weight loss to all of his clients and following until he made a cool £15million and that was the calorie deficit. He's on the same level as slimming world. Complicating nutrition and diet to make money whilst whitholding literally that only element that you need to know.

I guess my point is that you have the responsibility to research and put the time into fitness and nutrition and not take what every muppet says at face value 🙈😂
Sorry for that rant I'm just so anti joe wickes.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.