Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit unfair to assume they don't have friends. They've been in the area a long time, I think, so must have built up a base. Wonder how the friends feel about being put online though?
I wonder about that too. I absolutely could not featured shovelling a just eat takeaway into my mouth. I'm actually dying a little bit of cringe inside thinking about it

Presumably, they are friends with like minded folk though so they will be happy to appear - sprinkle some Meldrum magic into their otherwise uneventful lives ?

Reactions: 1
It’s not their fault directly, and not just about the Meldrums - but I just can’t stand all the “you work so hard, I don’t know how you do it” “you deserve all the free holidays you get as you work so hard” comments from all the sheep commenting on her posts
It’s nauseating. And makes me quite cross to think nowadays fannying around taking videos and getting free stuff is ‘hard work’
Sorry I think I’m just extra sensitive - My oh has been working 70+ hour weeks for the past year, we hardly ever see each other, and being a sahm with young kids on your own with no family support - THATS hard work, nevertheless, I feel extremely lucky to be in the situation I am in, there are families much worse off who are much more deserving of free clothes and holidays.
Well they are sahm's and running successful businesses so they're working a lot harder than you!

A bit unfair to assume they don't have friends. They've been in the area a long time, I think, so must have built up a base. Wonder how the friends feel about being put online though?
I wonder what they think of it all.....

I’m not a fan of hers, so don’t shoot me, but Cash Carraway did a funny rant about “hard work”, aimed at middle class instamums.
I didn’t think it was particularly funny, more a spiteful jibe at instamums really but the worst thing for me is the way it turned into a meme for her followers so every post is now accompanied with bantz about working so hard. Almost as bad as the ‘you deserve it huns’ in some ways.

Well they are sahm's and running successful businesses so they're working a lot harder than you!
Your evidence for this is what exactly? I’m able to hold down a demanding job, post on tattle, manage the family AND understand the ASA rules better than MrsM and Channel Mum appear to so....

Reactions: 13
Your evidence for this is what exactly? I’m able to hold down a demanding job, post on tattle, manage the family AND understand the ASA rules better than MrsM and Channel Mum appear to so....
I was referencing the sahm specifically

Yikes that mirror! The, ahem, liquid that has splattered on it and run down :sick: give it a quick wipe lovely!
Now I'm sure it's only a bit of "Favourite of The Moment" primer, moisturiser, foundation or hair smoother / volumiser and nothing to do with baby oil or any other " product" used in producing this year's calendar shots ?

Yes because Mrs M doing a school run once in a blue moon and being able to depend on Lee because they’re both home all the time is definitely working harder because she running a business (poorly). Pull the other one. I’m not a fan of Mrs M, obviously, but I’m sure even she would acknowledge (in fact I’m sure she has on many occasions) that life for her was a lot harder when Lee was working.

Reactions: 3
I run a couple of social media blog sites and a childrens shop.. whenever we have reached out to Rebecca in any way she just ignores us. Seems she is too important to help the 'little people'. Emily Norris, SJ Strum, Katie Ellison and Kate Murnane respond but she never does... Says alot. Shame really. I have always said I would help out/share brands and bloggers if I had as many followers as her. One to think about if you're reading Mrs M because one day these people will overtake your following and you might need their support.

Reactions: 12
Oh hi @Qwertymum, now I'm referencing you specifically .... Could you point me in the direction of the mummy vlogger who runs her own youtube/QVC channel from home successfully while at home all day with kids not in nursery and a husband working 70+ hours per week? I'd love to go view their channel. Thanks lovely x

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I was referencing the sahm specifically
Ah yes, because in today’s society being a stay at home Mum has no value. You have no idea what this lady does. We do know most of what Mrs M does (before you jump on that argument) because she can barely get herself dressed without letting us know about it.

Reactions: 5
I run a couple of social media blog sites and a childrens shop.. whenever we have reached out to Rebecca in any way she just ignores us. Seems she is too important to help the 'little people'. Emily Norris, SJ Strum, Katie Ellison and Kate Murnane respond but she never does... Says alot. Shame really. I have always said I would help out/share brands and bloggers if I had as many followers as her. One to think about if you're reading Mrs M because one day these people will overtake your following and you might need their support.
I'm really interested in how all this Instagram stuff will evolve and change. When you are running a business, you tend to have a 1 year/5 year/10 year plan at least. Also a disaster plan if you lose a big client (although hopefully you have more new business always in the pipeline) I wonder what strategy instagrammers and vloggers have or is it just presumed that there will always be an appetite for this. Maybe there will.

Obviously working too hard to respond to business emails. Oh and read the regulations. Always possible to find time to censor valid comments on the posts though. Priorities.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t think it was particularly funny, more a spiteful jibe at instamums really but the worst thing for me is the way it turned into a meme for her followers so every post is now accompanied with bantz about working so hard. Almost as bad as the ‘you deserve it huns’ in some ways.
I don’t follow her so wouldn’t know. I think she blighted her character with other very spiteful posts so perhaps hard to see this in a different light, but if you can take it as tongue in cheek, it was quite amusing. Especially the “I took a photo of myself against a wall, i’m working so hard”.

I don’t follow her so wouldn’t know. I think she blighted her character with other very spiteful posts so perhaps hard to see this in a different light, but if you can take it as tongue in cheek, it was quite amusing. Especially the “I took a photo of myself against a wall, i’m working so hard”.
Agree with that. It was fine to repeatedly call Alex James a bleep for running a Cheese Festival but any comment that slightly disagreed with her was apparently "trolling" and "bullying" .

Interesting word from Jameela Jamil (I love her!) Exactly what we’ve been saying about Channel Mum and mental health, being a good Mum etc, she’s saying about beauty products and magazine etc. She even mentions influencers. To be fair this isn’t Mrs M’s fault, she’s just a small cog in very big selling machine

I’m not a fan of hers, so don’t shoot me, but Cash Carraway did a funny rant about “hard work”, aimed at middle class instamums.
Me neither but OMG!!! She was ooos funny and bloody spot in with that one!!!

Reactions: 2
Now I'm sure it's only a bit of "Favourite of The Moment" primer, moisturiser, foundation or hair smoother / volumiser and nothing to do with baby oil or any other " product" used in producing this year's calendar shots ?

Let’s hope she didn’t loose some Chicken Royal mayonnaise....
?
You know sometimes it just squirts out from the end and you don’t have a napkin ready.
I’m more a ketchup gal,
I wouldn’t really know. ?

#apologytoeveryoneoffended #notsponjustsmut #illeave ?

Reactions: 3
What’s the difference with tv shows having undisclosed ads vs mummy floggers ?

Let’s hope she didn’t loose some Chicken Royal mayonnaise....
?
You know sometimes it just squirts out from the end and you don’t have a napkin ready.
I’m more a ketchup gal,
I wouldn’t really know. ?

#apologytoeveryoneoffended #notsponjustsmut #illeave ?
Should have gone to #COSTCO for the catering pack...........Napkins not mayonnaise ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.