Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s made me so angry with her lies that I’ve emailed her on insta saying sorry, to the hmrc. Let them know what the lying toad is really up to. And I’m not sorry, because it’s not the first and last time she’s doing this. She’s been doing YT for 4 years now. She knows the rules

Reactions: 3
She’s made me so angry with her lies that I’ve emailed her on insta saying sorry, to the hmrc. Let them know what the lying toad is really up to. And I’m not sorry, because it’s not the first and last time she’s doing this. She’s been doing YT for 4 years now. She knows the rules
I don’t understand- have you reported them to HMRC and have told her that on her Insta?
Sorry, bit dim!!

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand- have you reported them to HMRC and have told her that on her Insta?
Sorry, bit dim!!
No I mean what her insta is saying by in way of apology. She did it to avoid us knowing it was free trip and hopefully forget to tell the hmrc too. I’m sure she will read it here that been reported so no need to message

They had a gifted Neilson holiday, just came back from a work trip to The Canaries, moved house then dragged to tired kids to Paris, they pretended it was their gift to S because otherwise it showed them for the money grabbers they are!!

Reactions: 4
Well I want to say a bloody well done to us. If it wasn't for us gobby lot on here, to everyone who complained to ASA, Channel Mum, F&F and to them direct, getting blocked in the process they would never have fessed up and would have continued to lie. Small wins guys. Power to the people. She can say what she wants, we all know she was in the wrong.

Reactions: 12
They had a gifted Neilson holiday, just came back from a work trip to The Canaries, moved house then dragged to tired kids to Paris, they pretended it was their gift to S because otherwise it showed them for the money grabbers they are!!
Poor girl. Imagine mummy and daddy telling her it was for her birthday when all in fact it was a gifted trip. How sad is that to do that to your own child

Reactions: 7
She had every chance to clarify after her and Lee’s stories where they said they weren’t getting paid and everyone asked if the trip was a gift. She knew. They both did. Lying by omission is still lying and there is no way she’s made that Instagram post without someone telling her she should. They went to lengths to try and and hide that it was gifted, including lying about meeting characters around the parks. Doing an instastory showing goofy and how easy it is to meet the characters as a direct response to people pointing out you can’t meet the princesses in the parks. Blocking people who commented on your pictures, DM’ed you or commented (or even liked comments) showing surprise that they hadn’t paid for it themselves or questioning them. That’s not even taking into consideration that one or both of them was reading this and the previous thread where every. Single. Post stated that they needed to declare it was a gift. That from reading this thread they would have seen the screenshots of BrummyMummys post where their fans, they’re followers, the ‘diamonds’ defended them by saying they had paid for their trip. They didn’t bother to clear things up for their ‘diamonds’ then. They let them carry on believing that.

Mistakes happen. People drop the ball sometimes. This was not that. Knowing the ‘guidelines’/rules is their job. It’s not for anyone else to tell them (though we, and others did) the rules and regulations concerning their job. It is their responsibility as adults to know that. And they did. They just didn’t want to abide by it because it benefitted them. As they have countless other times.

Their first mistake was assuming they’d be able to get away with their usual lack of transparency travelling to a place a lot of their followers and a lot of people here have been. Even without F and F posting in their Instagram and the Cinderella outside Auberge picture it was clear as day that they were at a press event with the story that showed the characters on the grass by Adventureland. That isn’t a usual photo location and they only do that when they want press shots. I saw 0.5 of a second of that and I, and many others knew straight away.

Reactions: 5
Her latest Instagram post.. never read so much bull crap in my whole life.

Reactions: 6
Good on you I've been watching her for years and had no idea I really believed the Neilson holidays were all paid for by them the fridge I though was out as it just seemed to appear no blogging about going and getting it and other things I trust that they would be honest with regards what they were given I'm so a annoyed. I have no problems about them getting things but be honest so I can make my mind up as to whether I want to like an ad or whether I really believe your view if it was gifted it's no on and anything gifted either with or without payment in my view is an advert and by not putting something to say this you are deliberately misleading people not accidentally but deliberately and that's wrong if not legally (not 100% sure of the legalities) it's certainly morally wrong Reb if you are reading this you should be ashamed.

It’s like the fridge, I remember Edgy saying it was lee, like he wanted a new fridge.....no mentioned it was gifted, then showing how it worked... that’s psyment in goods surely? So an AD!

Last edited:
Had another email fromt he ASA - my complaint has been allocated a staff member, and will have an outcome within 15 working days.

Still no reply from Channel Mum!

Oh dear when will she learn just went to read some of the sorry I lied comments on insta someone gas commented saying so the birthday trip was actually a work trip that went undisclosed for the entire time and Feb has replied that it wasn't a work trip that only 1 pic was taken by tesco and they were free to have a magical holiday excuse me but if you weren't going for the pic don't believe the trip would have been gifted so therefore is a work trip you went you did work

Reactions: 1
The comments on her post are unreal. "You work so hard" "totally deserve this" - what planet are these people on?!

Makes you wonder if they are also stay at home mums/unemployed and she is actually busy compared to them?!

Reactions: 5
Sorry just got to comment, even though my edgy parole officer won't approve! ?

Someone has just been caught out big time, like a kid with their arm up to the elbow in the sweetie jar or a politician with their trousers round their ankles.

That apology reminds me, straight up, of The little Britain Sketches with the politician "apologising" for misdemeanors that he " didn't realise" he'd made. All that's missing is Lee sitting beside her, holding her hand and being "supportive". Look it up on You Tube.......?
She's had a knuckle rapping from somewhere and for "the slowing down for a few days" read crawling back under my rock until the dust settles and I might just have run out of #ADs to post. Hmmm maybe a wee vlog on mental health?? "?

She's not that busy and she doesn't work that hard, she chose to accept two "gifted" holidays back to back, chose to move house( with a lot of support on the day) and dare I say it chose to have three kids.

Just pray for Lee, that the day he does finally go for the snip, that the Dr involved isn't " shattered" after dealing with long shifts, emergencies and potentially juggling NHS and private work which results in him making a "booboo" .........either forgetting the anaesthetic or cutting the whole lot off!!

She may not have " been paid to be there" but there appears to have been a heck of a lot in lieu of cold, hard cash. Big companies such as Tesco and Disney, as have been said, do not do things like this out of the goodness of their hearts. You gave your "services" as a You Tube "star" they gave you the trip in return for providing that service
Remember in the olden days, before You Tube, people used to be " paid" in chickens and sheep simples!

Let her have her numpties praising her on Instagram, in appears to massage egos on both sides and makes them happy.....And remember when she gets me up in court for cracking a few jokes that obviously hit a nerve I'll be the one able to tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Mrs M may well struggle with that ?

Reactions: 20
On another of her comments about her saying it's funded she has replied "no I said the post wasn't an Ad which it isn't. Wasn't paid to be there" if you can go and read the comments she's getting some stick it's fun reading wonder if she's been told not to delete and block

Yes exactly - being paid doesn’t always mean being given cash for a service. The trip/hotel etc was the payment for the content she had agreed to do for Tesco. It was a job.

A company like Tesco Don’t organise a trip for 4 people so they can take 1 photo, what waffle!!!!

45286AA3-C325-45A0-B402-5865548A36B9.jpeg

Just got blocked by Mrs m for posting this under a pseudonym - nothing changes!

On another of her comments about her saying it's funded she has replied "no I said the post wasn't an Ad which it isn't. Wasn't paid to be there" if you can go and read the comments she's getting some stick it's fun reading wonder if she's been told not to delete and block
She just blocked me

Looks like she is deleting. I saw this comment about 5 mins ago and now it has gone! Mrsminsta.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.