Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On another of her comments about her saying it's funded she has replied "no I said the post wasn't an Ad which it isn't. Wasn't paid to be there" if you can go and read the comments she's getting some stick it's fun reading wonder if she's been told not to delete and block
I think she has been blocking. I notice some comments asking questions about it are gone.

Reactions: 1
Nice hiding the apology/clarification under a smiley picture and loads of text.

I’m so glad she’s been called out on this, but I can’t read the comments on her post without my blood boiling. Firstly, they absolutely didn’t forget to mention it was gifted, they omitted any mention of it or shots of other people in their stories to purposefully mislead everyone into thinking they paid for everything bar the VIP Guide. Secondly, what does she do that makes her more deserving than other people?! I cannot fathom why editing videos and pimping out your life via the internet marks you as deserving a Disney holiday and all the perks more than every other mother out there. She doesn’t do hard work she whips her camera out and edits a few things - this is a HOBBY for some people yet she needs 2 people in the house to do so. Bore off.

The next thing she promotes should be KY Jelly so she can unlodge some of those followers from her rectum!

Reactions: 12
PS Are we nominating Reb for a Sainthood, Inspirational Woman Award, Nobel Peace Prize................or perhaps just an Emmy? Because that's the type of pedestal her followers have raised her onto!?

And no I'm not "jealous", I wouldn't have her life if you paid me all the Mickey ears to come out of China, I couldn't be arsed.
"Apart from one photo, free to do what we wanted to do in the Parks" ......... Uh huh, that's why in other posts you were seen to be being shepherded round in a group by VIP guides?

Like the flowers by the way, glad your keeping # Next Official in the loop ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad she’s been called out on this, but I can’t read the comments on her post without my blood boiling. Firstly, they absolutely didn’t forget to mention it was gifted, they omitted any mention of it or shots of other people in their stories to purposefully mislead everyone into thinking they paid for everything bar the VIP Guide. Secondly, what does she do that makes her more deserving than other people?! I cannot fathom why editing videos and pimping out your life via the internet marks you as deserving a Disney holiday and all the perks more than every other mother out there. She doesn’t do hard work she whips her camera out and edits a few things - this is a HOBBY for some people yet she needs 2 people in the house to do so. Bore off.

The next thing she promotes should be KY Jelly so she can unlodge some of those followers from her rectum!
I'm sure someone can send her a "handy, time saving gadget" for that. Or maybe two ? There's rather a lot stuck up there, and that's not counting the toothbrush, because the pair of them, as I said previously, are so, unbelievably, up themselves they are indeed tickling their own tonsils!! ?

Not Mrs Meldrum but another channel mum- surely this is an ad as another matalan mention?!
7B910462-57A1-4557-BCE0-61F4C0A932F6.jpeg

OMG!!! Clearly her followers are thick as.... they deserve the crap she churns out! ‘It’s monodys business but yours’ .....immm no love, she IS a business, that’s the point! Urghhhhh!!!! The responses are so sickly....

Reactions: 4
Every Paris insta pic now says gifted trip.!! And were so lucky!!! Should say greedy!

Reactions: 3
So many comments “i don’t know where you find the energy!!”

Errrr... probably because there are 2 adults in the house who do nothing except film their daily lives and spend an hour every 3 nights editing it ?

Christ how lazy are some of the people commenting that Mrs Moneygrabber seems busy? Every time you see their stories they’re either a) drinking tea, b) making food, c) unpacking groceries or d) out for a walk/park/golf.

Not Mrs Meldrum but another channel mum- surely this is an ad as another matalan mention?! View attachment 1742
I saw that too it Will probably be followed up with a vlog.

I say this as mummy and daddy and me katie ellision did matlan home vlog.

They all channel mums they all getting same.

Matlan obviously paying for 1 or 2 insta squares plus a vlog.

Honestly guys, don't be annoyed by the comments from the sheep. We won and this will have done serious harm to her credibility. Brands will be aware, other influencers won't want to be associated with her. This have been cleverly worded by the management team but anyone in marketing can tell you it means 'duck, I've been caught out'.
The deleting comments and blocking will also have a bad affect- it shows she isn't transparent and people will start questioning who comments are limited and what happened to that message that was there a moment ago.

Reactions: 6
So she has now added this to the end of all of her insta posts in Disney: This trip has been gifted and we are so so fortunate
Does she really think that by adding this to the end of old posts makes up for the fact that she lied to all of her followers!

So let me get this straight, just because we have a different opinion we are all jealous bitter women with too much time on our hands. But if we agree with them and take time out of our day to blow smoke up the arse of someone then we are “normal” eh isn’t that a complete oxymoron ?

Reactions: 7
Erm, do none of the sheepies twig that all of these so called " vile, trolling comments" are "suggested" to be on here not on any of her actual posts. A board that she had to go out of her way to look up, find and read, and they say we have too much time to waste???
Therefore how trolling ?

Reactions: 3
Her replies stating it’s not an AD are not helping her. The ASA will be looking. And as for adding gifted to all the posts, I hope she does that to every single one of her posts prior to this too. And going forward obviously!

Reactions: 2
I saw that too it Will probably be followed up with a vlog.

I say this as mummy and daddy and me katie ellision did matlan home vlog.

They all channel mums they all getting same.

Matlan obviously paying for 1 or 2 insta squares plus a vlog.
I think Katie did her AD so much better though! Obvious all the Channel Mum lot were given something to buy to highlight the range of products you can buy in Matalan and she seemed a lot more transparent - "I've been challenged by Matalan to buy plants" because she has a genuine interest in decorating her home with plants. Says a lot about Mrs M that she was told to buy PJ's!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.