Mrs Meldrum 3 - The One Who "disney" Declare Her Ads (The Meldrum Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oooooh I bloody love a passive aggressive Meldrum ?
“Thank you for flagging it up to me, it means the world to me you care so much”

?????
You have to admire the cheek.
Rebecca we only have your best interest at heart. ?

Reactions: 10
There ARE rules and she didn't forget, she blatantly lied and spent hours deleting comments asking about it. She's such a bloody liar!! Guess she got a telling off though. Hahaha.

Reactions: 4
When she said "thanks for the people who flagged it up to me-it means the world to me that you care enough to get in touch" when in actual fact.. anybody who asked or liked a comment that was asking got instantly blocked! She has definetly been made to apologise and I bet it has annoyed her!

Reactions: 10
I think what’s annoying is that they have, on this occasion, actually lied outright.
They said that they paid for the trip as a birthday gift for S. That was an outright lie! It was a paid for work trip for Tesco - nothing more than a coincidence that it was around the time of one of their kids birthdays. It’s likeky that it’s been booked for a good while so she would have and should have had the correct things in place to show clearly that it was a paid for advertising job. But she didn’t.
I think people fail to understand that her Instagram and YT pages are her BUSINESS and as in any business there are rules and procedures that are to be adhered to. If she doesn’t want to be governed by them then it’s time to close the business down and go onto something else.
So s got a free disney holiday and dident she get some free gifts.
They havent spent very much on it.

Wish tesco would release a public statement as it made them look shady and puts lots of us off shopping there.
Also kind ruined their insta launch as They removed all comments allowing genuine tesco customers to engage with them.
With flights accommodation guide free bubble wands clothes it must all be ovet 5k if gifts please mr tax man take note!
You can only deduct work trips if you paid for them.

Wonder what brummy makes of all this.

Reactions: 2
Honestly baa baa, check out her salty replies in bold

It’s so hard when the guidelines are so so vague!!! You don’t need to explain yourself poppet! So glad you had such a lovely trip it looked brilliant ❤??
I completely agree with you no need to explain ?
mrsrmeldrum
@lucieandthebump thanks lovely, you totally get what I mean as you’re in the industry but I can imagine it’s confusing for people that aren’t! It’s a bloody minefield x

Some people are being so vile to you. You work hard and they are just bloomin’ jealous!

I hope you’re enjoying your new house! You look so happy!! It’s a shame that you feel you have to justify yourself for it. I hope you all had a wonderful time! X

I really don't know why you have to justify yourself! It's your business and nobody else's l! ?

Hey don’t be hard on yourself - you’ve had so much going on lately it’s been a busy time for you. They do say moving house is one of the most stressful things in life. Now have a rest before all the Christmas craziness begins! Xx

You are doing a great job with all the plates you have spinning!! I don’t know how you do it! Excited to see more YouTube of the house and the trip.

I'm glad you all had a lovely time, it looked amazing! Can't wait until my little one is a bit older to take her to Disney ? Put your feet up and enjoy the new house, can't wait to see the house tour x

mrsrmeldrum
@thekerryforsyth trolling is rife just now across the industry. It’s a shame that people well women are determined to belittle others. X

I sure the only people who comment are the ones that are so jealous & lead a unfulfilling life ,that is not your problem . Keep sharing you’re gorgeous family ?

You work so hard! Hope your settling into your new home ok! Love the navy blue hope you are keeping this colour scheme in your living room ? xx

Reactions: 1
“I always go above and beyond the guidelines”. Aye, sure you do Pinocchio.

Reactions: 6
“ I wasn’t paid to be there”

duck sake

That’s not the point!

Wether she was physically given cold hard cash in exchange for her presence or if the trip was given to them for free or whatever it’s all the same - it’s a WORK trip, for WORK purposes, planned in advance and paid for by a company who you have an arrangement with to provide social media content.

What is it she finds so hard to understand?!

It is not a holiday, it’s not a birthday treat for the kids, it’s a JOB.

Reactions: 6
Lucie and the bump is another smallet channel mum vlogger.
Why she wants be associated with reb i dont know.

I looked back at the initial disney pj post

Long time lurker here. In Mr. M's last story, the treatment of S was simply heartbreakng. Presenting P with the bubble wand from DLP. S, who clearly has so much love for P, demonstrated by her loving chatter to P about the wand. The only response Reb is capable of uttering is "stop talking, let her enjoy the bubbles". The enjoyment of the bubbles could only be heightened by P's loving chatter. I have shown more respect to tit on my shoe. Poor little S.
I have just re watched the insta stories and as much as I don't like how Reb treats S I don't think the comment was directed at S if you watch Poppy hits Reb in the face Reb then makes the comment so think she was saying it as if Poppy had hit her to shut her up which in all truth is probably what poppy was trying to do.
I see this has been covered sorry was just trying to catch up I was pages behind this thing moves so look fast

Last edited:
Lucie and the bump is another smallet channel mum vlogger.
Why she wants be associated with reb i dont know.

I looked back at the initial disney pj post

Even the wording is vague

Especially as its approaching safiyas birthday.

It implies its for her birthday but she not said its booked for her birthday

When is her actual birthday.

The deleting comments
Blocking people
Clever wording
Lack of any tagging in any disney pics

This seems calculated to me not a mistake.
Clearly someone making her come clean

Does she think we can bounce back from this.

Her adoring fans still love her.

Bollocks. People are trolls and jealous. As brummy mummy of 2 said. We don’t like lies us public. It’s not trolling or lies. Simply wanting the truth and yet again in true Mrs Meldrum style she admits she made BOOB of things yet still trying to blame us. Mrs Meldrum....don’t you even even dare. We run a company and have to take responsibility for any mistake we make, no matter how tired, ill or stressed out.....don’t pass it on to the viewers as you’ll loose them. You blocked any decent person asking the simple question. Can’t believe what she wrote. And don’t blame it on being tired. You’ve got so much help in form of grandparents and extended family and a hubby at home 24/7. Don’t do so much at once. Your the only one to blame. ?????

Reactions: 2
“ I wasn’t paid to be there”

duck sake

That’s not the point!

Wether she was physically given cold hard cash in exchange for her presence or if the trip was given to them for free or whatever it’s all the same - it’s a WORK trip, for WORK purposes, planned in advance and paid for by a company who you have an arrangement with to provide social media content.

What is it she finds so hard to understand?!

It is not a holiday, it’s not a birthday treat for the kids, it’s a JOB.
Surely the payment was being there!!! I will never go to Tesco after this... Sainsburys for me every time now!! and in the world of supermarkets they need to hang on to their customers.

How can she say it was a mistake when lee and her clearly put on their story while they were there that they were gifted vip tours. So they completely forgot being gifted flights, hotel etc and only remembered about the vip tour ?
Can’t believe the comments falling for her apology ??‍♀

Reactions: 3
Yesterday, for the very first time I reported someone to the ASA (Mrs Meldrum with examples from over the weekend). Within seconds I received an automated email which confirmed my complaint was received and I would receive a reply in 3-5 working days. I also complained to Channel Mum. They have not responded in any way. I have tried to contact Martin Lewis Money Saving expert regarding the whole topic of influencers not declaring ads/promotions/gifts/spons etc and the effect on followers. I've not found an avenue yet to do this, still working on it.

Re: the "other" youtube channel, if anyone likes/subscribes/comments etc it will further bring it to the attention of the Meldrums that it is being viewed, making it more likely it will be made private or deleted. (Not sure how her Dad would feel if he knew he was featured).

Re: "stick to lighthearted posts" here on tittle tattle. Yes, they can be fun. But it is not for anyone to try and derail a serious discussion re: child exploitation, internet safety and law breaking (lack of ad disclosure etc). If you want to make a joke, make it! If you want to comment on something in a more serious nature, do that. But do not be put off by those trying to deflect from multiple wrong-doings which have been committed!

Wonder how long it will be before the suffering from anxiety posts go up, and Mr Meldrum is taking over for a while cause Mrs M is stressed out.
Cue grumpy Reb in the background of the YouTube vlogs, stomping around a forest.

So s got a free disney holiday and dident she get some free gifts.
They havent spent very much on it.

Wish tesco would release a public statement as it made them look shady and puts lots of us off shopping there.
Also kind ruined their insta launch as They removed all comments allowing genuine tesco customers to engage with them.
With flights accommodation guide free bubble wands clothes it must all be ovet 5k if gifts please mr tax man take note!
You can only deduct work trips if you paid for them.

Wonder what brummy makes of all this.
Oh I’m blooming sure Mr taxman will be made aware of it

Oooooh now I get it! So she just "forgot" that she didn't pay for the trip amongst the chaos of moving house, etc. Sure you did! And people going out of their way and ASKING you if it was paid trip didn't jog your memory and remind you that yaid a big fat nothing for it at all? Amazing, really. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
Her fb is nauseating responses to
All you a vlogger comes with territory
You deserve it
You had so much on.

She needs less than 800 new followers to get to 100k you tube.
It keeps increasing daily.

If any sheep are truly upset as no one likes to be duped best revenge is unfollow.

I do love how Reb says she wasn't paid to be there as if it was something she didnt want to do cos she wasnt being paid some cash. I for one would happily go on an all expenses trip to disneyland with me kids and no way would you have to pay me I'd even happily leave me phone at home and just enjoy seeing my kids have a magical time and I would gladly shout and post pictures for tesco saying ad wouldn't bother me so why Reb are you so bothered to be doing these ads I would say most if not all normal people would be happy to be part of a campaign like that and give there kids an experience. (Mind Reb I do love being with my children and seeing them enjoying stuff not sure u do and S certainly didn't look happy which is sad in such a magical place)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.