Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Oohthedrama ❤ ?

Wholeheartedly agree. She hasn't a clue and it's so insulting!
It’s really insulting and I find it really upsetting.

You can’t even explain things to her in a calm and concise manner because she calls you a troll and you get blocked and your comment disappears.
She needs to look at why this pattern keeps happening to her. She won’t.
She also needs to see her GP if she believes she has anxiety

Reactions: 14
Wasn't that when she was sending tit message to women on Twitter and going on about skinny jeans being for people with skinny genes...women supporting women ...what she means is women supporting her.
Women blindly supporting her

Reactions: 6
So she's seeing a private therapist for "anxiety" and most likely depression but taking no medications? That's odd. Exercise is great and all but if you have an actual chemical imbalance in your brain that is causing your issues then medication would help along with behavioral therapy.
See people say mental illness doesn’t discriminate, but if you look more closely it does in other ways.
If you have the money to pay for private therapy, or you’re in a position to get therapy very quickly for free privately then you’re very privileged. But Rebecca Meldrum can’t see that at all.
Being someone with some kind of status or not having to wait on crippling NHS waiting lists are very privileged.

Reactions: 17
I cannot believe she is trying to censor Amazon reviews ??
Now all her loyal followers are leaving fake reviews to make it look good, madness, blind madness!

Reactions: 15
One again, she manages to ruin something. Instead of promoting her book and focusing on it entirely today, she just had to get on insta and moan about the trolls leaving bad reviews. Which in turn, she now has a bunch of fake 5 star reviews that can be easily reported to amazon. Why create this tit show?
I hadn't even considered leaving a review ... But her grabby begging for fake 5 stars, makes me want to ...

Reactions: 10
So she's seeing a private therapist for "anxiety" and most likely depression but taking no medications? That's odd. Exercise is great and all but if you have an actual chemical imbalance in your brain that is causing your issues then medication would go along way to help along with behavioral therapy. Just don't take anything ending in "pam." Anxiety is often triggered by depression. In Rebecca's case, people found out who she really was.
There are lots of people who don’t want to go down the medicine route as the first option. It’s not odd at all, it’s relatively normal in my experience

Reactions: 8
I had to stop watching the vlog. Who are these trolls she talk of? I’ve said it before - she said her team filters comments and the insta filter does It too. How do they get hold of her if this is the case? Particularly as she’s being heavily trolled at the moment.
She’s been diagnosed with anxiety. ? talking to a therapist in London on skype. That’s definitely the channel mum one then. She won’t be paying for that.
Reiki has worked wonders and she’s feeling on top of the world (oh apart from meltdown Monday’s when she has a booboo and can’t take the comments).
She was waking Lee up in the night - and there was us being told it was Pops waking them up. Little fibbers.
Tbh it’s a car crash. She’s not sure if she’s coming or going. She’s not sure if she’s anxious or extastic. It’s quite manic at times. Extreme highs and extreme lows. Nothing in the middle. I’d say this social media ship has sailed and it’s time to find a new jam.

Reactions: 18
One of her sheep's commented saying she was blocked out the blue on Instagram last year and had done nothing wrong. She's apologised if she was wrongly blocked and said someone does the blocking on her behalf....Lee twatdrum

Yel

Her old Twitter account had worse things than are posted here and she was actually trolling people @'ing them so it appears in their timelines. Yet we're hideous and disgusting.

I feel sorry for her that she's learnt nothing and instead of changing is doubling up on the lies and deception.

Time for a new thread! Any suggestions?

Reactions: 9
There are lots of people who don’t want to go down the medicine route as the first option. It’s not odd at all, it’s relatively normal in my experience
Yup the way it was described to me was beta blockers should be used in the short term but they WONT resolve the deep rooted issue for the anxiety or help you learn to control it. Cbt/therapy etc will. So if you can go straight to a therapist then you can learn what causes your anxiety and try learn what causes your body to flood with adrenaline and cause the anxiety and try overcome/minimise it.

Reactions: 3
Just to clarify, I don’t see anything wrong with private therapy. If I’d had the money when I was very ill I would have paid for it.
I was more pointing out that this woman has no clue how privileged she really is. She seems to have no capacity to take any kind of advice on board at all. It’s all very empty and lacking in substance.
People from all walks of life can and will suffer with mental illness. But it’s hard to empathise with someone who seems to have created this through constant lies and her lack of values.

• Heart
She wants to help other women with anxiety by suggesting they see a private therapist, go to reiki sessions, get gifted a gym membership, employ a personal trainer & find a babysitter at least 3 times a week to work out

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Yup the way it was described to me was beta blockers should be used in the short term but they WONT resolve the deep rooted issue for the anxiety or help you learn to control it. Cbt/therapy etc will. So if you can go straight to a therapist then you can learn what causes your anxiety and try learn what causes your body to flood with adrenaline and cause the anxiety and try overcome/minimise it.
I take beta blockers long term for anxiety, it is very much a personal plan for each person with their gp.

Tells people to leave her 5* reviews but has replied to precisely zero comments on her Instagram post about it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not posted on here since yesterday - was down the villaaagge police station regarding poor Mrs Meldrums trolling.

Oh wait - that’s a load of tit, just like what came out Rebecca’s gub for the whole 18 minutes of that video.

It wasn’t a chatty life update, it was once again a desperate plea for the sheep to go and massage her ego about how bleeping wonderful she is dealing with her anxiety and working so hard and how she truly does deserve that small waist and big bum because she’s just had it so so tough and it’s just so so much for her ?

Thank goodness Pat can take the time from pulling himself a sub pint to work on her behalf to tell her which comments she should reply to.

She TOTALLY doesn’t read here. Even though us 15 arseholes who are so consumed with pure jealousy of her and Pat living their absolute best life in murder mansion know that she TOTALLY does read here because she’s a fame hungry, self indulgent, greedy, money grabbing individual who loves the drama and status of people even talking about her in the first place.

“I don’t know how celebrities do it!” ?? shut up Reb. You’re not a celeb, you’re a two bit channel mum flogger who’s career will be long forgotten before you can say affiliate link.

Even the launch of her colour by numbers leaflet has now been tarnished by her own actions once again - begging for 5* reviews to combat those big bad trolls on Amazon. The sheep flock en masse to once again massage the Meldrum Ego, probably haven’t even parted with their hard earned cash but will do anything she says. It’s like the pied piper.

#28 - no chocs for lent, still lacking content, five star reviews, it’s all old news!

Reactions: 25
At the beginning of the Vlog she says "I'm not saying I have the worst anxiety in the world, it's probably quite acute anxiety"????. Does she know what acute actually means?.

• Haha
  • Wow
Someone said on one of these tattle threads that when the vloggers mention this site it sends more people over and then they find they agree with it all -its true!
Yep this was me. Seeing people in a new light is the exact phrase that comes to mind?

Ok, I just want to know who the 60yr old granny from Banchory is.!!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.