Mrs Meldrum #27 A drawing book that seems to suck, but piggies are here so lets all cheer!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And still no mention of what started all this off DLP!!! If she d only admit it openly that she monumentally fucked up i d have slot more respect for her! She has brought it all on herself! X

Reactions: 13
Without my contact lenses in she looks like Joan collins with that hair and jumper. Half watching the life update - she needs to shut it all down now for her mental health. Then all these probs go away. Of course they will need jobs but surely its worth it now

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m SUPER confused right now... so first she thought reiki was amazing, then it wasn’t and she wanted her money back? And then she’s been feeling great for ages and now there’s a video on anxiety ?? ??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video tonight has been uploaded in time for book launch. Get more sheep on my side and to counteract the bad reviews on Amazon.

• Angry
Reactions: 16

That thumbnail???

Even she can smell the ? that is pouring out of her mouth!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She really seemed to perk up when she talked about the trolls, like she was excited by the drama.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The woman is bonkers. I quote from those in the police unit who set up the unit relating to cyber bulling “"We recognise and will uphold the right to free speech even where it causes offence but this does not extend to inciting hatred or threatening people.” Only skinny women should wear skinny jeans is the inciting hatred Mrs M!

So the police are going to turn up at my door and charge me with harassment because I have slagged off someones hair & business ethics online erm ok........bleeping hell I have no words....what an absolute waste of tax payers money.

Reactions: 19
Someone said on one of these tattle threads that when the vloggers mention this site it sends more people over and then they find they agree with it all -its true!

Reactions: 17
She's lying through her teeth about the police. This isn't trolling is chatting about a social media personality and her business.

She's just telling lye after lye. Does she even know what the truth is anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There aren't enough police to attend proper crime scenes let alone waste their time investigating people harmlessly gossiping on a gossip site.

Reactions: 11
So the police are going to turn up at my door and charge me with harassment because I have slagged off someones hair & business ethics online erm ok........bleeping hell I have no words....what an absolute waste of tax payers money.
If that’s the case, they are going to have to visit every person that has put a negative comment on anyone in any forum on the internet.

Trolling is defined as creating discord on the Internet by starting quarrels or upsetting people by posting inflammatory or off-topic messages in an online community. Basically, a social media troll issomeone who purposely says something controversial in order to get a rise out of other users

It’s not controversial comments here, it’s just pointing out the lies she says and she doesn’t like it. It’s simply that!

Someone said on one of these tattle threads that when the vloggers mention this site it sends more people over and then they find they agree with it all -its true!
100%. That’s why I came over to this site in November. She mentioned it in a story/rant and I had nose and found that actually she isn’t who I thought she was. I don’t agree with some of the comments made but I do the majority and now don’t really care for her or her channel.

Reactions: 21
So she's seeing a private therapist for "anxiety" and most likely depression but taking no medications? That's odd. Exercise is great and all but if you have an actual chemical imbalance in your brain that is causing your issues then medication would go along way to help along with behavioral therapy. Just don't take anything ending in "pam." Anxiety is often triggered by depression. In Rebecca's case, people found out who she really was.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.