Mrs Meldrum #26 Del Boy & Rodney got nothing on Reb, cashmere kitchen roll she’s always on the beg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she lied about popping in for shopping, after telling her followers that Tesco is so expensive compared to Asda!! I’m going to email a few people and find out exactly how she obtain this costumes, she’s so crappy!!!
She’ll have been sent them to promote and she will have been paid for the post too. It’s an advertisement. She did mark it as a paid partnership. For once.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 7019

Looking back through some screen grabs....I’ve got SO many gems ? (excuse the additional comment above, it was sent in a WhatsApp group with my friends and we think Pats a ?)

@lola this ones for you. Family man Lee joking about his wife needing counselling.

Happy Friday!
I'm sorry, the mrsrmeldrum.tl page has been removed from Instagram ? when I tried to log in, it said that the owner had removed it, obvs I have not, so had a look and Instagram seems to have removed it. The censorship!!! Feeling like I'm in North Korea.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
My daughter just tapped the biscuit tin and asked if she could “have one of these bad boys” ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, the mrsrmeldrum.tl page has been removed from Instagram ? when I tried to log in, it said that the owner had removed it, obvs I have not, so had a look and Instagram seems to have removed it. The censorship!!! Feeling like I'm in North Korea.
Oh @lola I’m so sorry. You did a great job.
RIP Tattle Life insta

• Angry
Reactions: 21
So sorry you worked so hard in it.
Can you appeal?
Im so fed up if them getting away with it all.

Reactions: 7
Ahh but you'll still have the pics that you uploaded. ? Perhaps it's for the best in the longer term.

Reactions: 5
Did he actually say that they are over paying the mortgage on this new house??I thought he just asked a question of his ????

Reactions: 3
Oh @lola I’m so sorry. You did a great job.
RIP Tattle Life insta
Yes, a great job. ?????
All is not lost. Just keep reporting every breach. There's always a chance she starts to do things correctly, which after all is all we're looking for. She should thank us for the advice on remaining in the business. ?

Boo! That sucks.

Let’s just get reporting even more then.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm so shocked it was there an hour ago as I liked a pic on my feed from it.
So Instagram basically allow people to lie but not to tell the truth.
Mind it maybe was Reb behind it getting taken down but of course tattlers don't bother her.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
All the family shouldn’t bother showing up to support her as it’s ‘not worth the hassle’ like she sAid about S.

It wouldn’t surprise me if she vlogged the run while doing it.
Nah she'll make Lee the lapdog run alongside her with that stupid new camera, the one that wobbles on a stick ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’ll have been sent them to promote and she will have been paid for the post too. It’s an advertisement. She did mark it as a paid partnership. For once.
I’m not disputing that, all am saying is how can she say she popped in store when the costumes aren’t there? How is Tesco going to gain with this? She doesn’t say she got sent the costumes she says she went for shopping and got them, isn’t that false advertisement?

Reactions: 14
Nah she'll make Lee the lapdog run alongside her with that stupid new camera, the one that wobbles on a stick ?
She could make a day of it, Lee could run, enter the kids into the children’s races#greatgoodiebags?if the weather’s ok it’s always a great occasion. After the food bank fiasco I don’t think that she could cope with visiting Dee View Court?thought she’d be running for a mental health charity?hey ho it’s ROYAL DEESIDE people, shame the queen won’t be in residence, maybe Wills and Harry will run this year if they know that she’s going to be there?so glad my race is on the Sunday, I’ll miss the media circus?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did he actually say that they are over paying the mortgage on this new house??I thought he just asked a question of his ????
Overpaid on half the house they co owned with aberdeen council

I cant imagine them overpaying on the murder mansion they only been there 4 months and they moved 31st October. If its new mortgage the 1st months paymemt November be the highest.
Then they had expense of Christmas.
New year supposedly paying for holidays and personal training sessions.
As well as reiki and Barbour.

Reactions: 8

I cant imagine them overpaying on the murder mansion they only been there 4 months and they moved 31st October. If its new mortgage the 1st months paymemt November be the highest.
What expense of Christmas they didn't buy clothes kids presents were probably all gifted that's why we never saw anything they got other than the kitchen which was given to the kids from grandparents, Christmas dinner at her parents etc these 2 probably spent less in December than most people do in no spend January.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were overpaying the mortgage and that's why they cant afford anything else as I would be wanting to over pay to get that mortgage down before the bubble they live in bursts.

Reactions: 12

#NoSpendJan would have stopped them too! ???

• Haha

If this career is so lucrative and with Lee working off shore at the time, why hadn’t they paid back the council loans and owned the old house? ??

Reactions: 8
I’m not disputing that, all am saying is how can she say she popped in store when the costumes aren’t there? How is Tesco going to gain with this? She doesn’t say she got sent the costumes she says she went for shopping and got them, isn’t that false advertisement?
I agree, it just goes to show how she simply CANNOT be honest. Be upfront, say they've been sent, in stores and to check your local one. She just lies in every breath.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.